Shaiya Fighter Bot

For any other game that doesn't have its own section.
Dnic

Re: Shaiya Fighter Bot

#41 Post by Dnic » Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:05 pm

I actually had a few minutes to test the new script......however and I looked up and down the script it will not attack. MicroMacro keeps returning that the target is damaged even though it has full health.

deaznracer

#42 Post by deaznracer » Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:19 pm

Dnic wrote:I actually had a few minutes to test the new script......however and I looked up and down the script it will not attack. MicroMacro keeps returning that the target is damaged even though it has full health.
go to function status ()
and inside the function status find this code

Code: Select all

--debug_message(sprintf("er: %d, eg: %d, eb: %d", er, eg, eb));
change it to this

debug_message(sprintf("er: %d, eg: %d, eb: %d", er, eg, eb));
tell me what the er eg eb readings.

this might work for you too
Btw for those who are running window vista.
find and change this code to this new one.

TARGET_BAR_COLOR = {
  r_min=150, r_max=183,
  g_min=10, g_max=75,
  b_min=50, b_max=107
};
and function status() change it to this

function status()
  local pos_1 = {x=(STATUSINFOBAR_POS["x"] + TARGET_HEALTH_BAR_PIXEL_OFFSET_1["x"]),
			    y=(STATUSINFOBAR_POS["y"] + TARGET_HEALTH_BAR_PIXEL_OFFSET_1["y"])};
  local pos_2 = {x=(STATUSINFOBAR_POS["x"] + TARGET_HEALTH_BAR_PIXEL_OFFSET_2["x"]),
			    y=(STATUSINFOBAR_POS["y"] + TARGET_HEALTH_BAR_PIXEL_OFFSET_2["y"])};
  --printf("x1:%d y1:%d x2:%d y2:%d\n", pos_1["x"], pos_1["y"], pos_2["x"], pos_2["y"]);

local l_hdc = get_hdc();
  -- s(RGB) begining E(RGB) end M(RGB) middle;
  local sr,sg,sb;
  local er,eg,eb;
  if (window_mode) then
    local wx, wy = windowRect(get_win());
    --debug_message(sprintf("win_x: %d, wim_y: %d\n", wx, wy));
    sr,sg,sb = getPixel(l_hdc, pos_1["x"], pos_1["y"]);
    er,eg,eb = getPixel(l_hdc, pos_2["x"], pos_2["y"]);
  else
    sr,sg,sb = getPixel(l_hdc, pos_1["x"], pos_1["y"]);
    er,eg,eb = getPixel(l_hdc, pos_2["x"], pos_2["y"]);
  end
  --closeDC(hdc);
  --debug_message(sprintf("sr: %d, sg: %d, sb: %d", sr, sg, sb));
      if((er >= TARGET_BAR_COLOR["r_min"] and
          er <= TARGET_BAR_COLOR["r_max"]) and
        (eg >= TARGET_BAR_COLOR["g_min"] and
          eg <= TARGET_BAR_COLOR["g_max"]) and
        (eb >= TARGET_BAR_COLOR["b_min"] and
          eb <= TARGET_BAR_COLOR["b_max"])) 
      then
        printf("CHECK TARGET RETURNED: FULL\n");
        return TARGET_FULL;    
      else
        printf("CHECK TARGET RETURNED: DAMAGED\n");
	return TARGET_DAMAGED;  
      end
end

botforlive

#43 Post by botforlive » Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:37 pm

only thing that happens to me is when it get a target attacks starts killing then you get aggro from some other mob it wont kill the aggro mob just moves on to a new target. thanks

one more thing .. could this be done adding a timer to logout or exit the game

centik

#44 Post by centik » Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:54 am

botforlive wrote:only thing that happens to me is when it get a target attacks starts killing then you get aggro from some other mob it wont kill the aggro mob just moves on to a new target. thanks

dude..this is a anti-ks script,if ur using any aoe skill and hit other mob ur bot will think some other character is already hitting that mob..if u r a warrior equip those duals and just do 1 by 1 kill skill..

i only get to use this bot for a a good 10minutes or so ( boss being a #$^%^& and gave me bunch of work so cant play lol ) .. for now the only thing i notice once in a while he doesnt go to the nearest monster so sometimes he gets agro..lets say im in a map with red and orange mobs..hes gonna attack the red monster first before the orange one even the orange monster is closer but sometimes it works fine..im using vista and i havent done those code replacing yet..u think that could be it sir?

PS..

i could use archer/hunter scripts..i have a lvl 15 UM hunter and no time to pvp now..maybe its time to lvl him..but im only gonna be able to play tommorow :(

deaznracer

#45 Post by deaznracer » Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:22 pm

centik wrote:
botforlive wrote:only thing that happens to me is when it get a target attacks starts killing then you get aggro from some other mob it wont kill the aggro mob just moves on to a new target. thanks

dude..this is a anti-ks script,if ur using any aoe skill and hit other mob ur bot will think some other character is already hitting that mob..if u r a warrior equip those duals and just do 1 by 1 kill skill..

i only get to use this bot for a a good 10minutes or so ( boss being a #$^%^& and gave me bunch of work so cant play lol ) .. for now the only thing i notice once in a while he doesnt go to the nearest monster so sometimes he gets agro..lets say im in a map with red and orange mobs..hes gonna attack the red monster first before the orange one even the orange monster is closer but sometimes it works fine..im using vista and i havent done those code replacing yet..u think that could be it sir?

PS..

i could use archer/hunter scripts..i have a lvl 15 UM hunter and no time to pvp now..maybe its time to lvl him..but im only gonna be able to play tommorow :(
I sent you a new script through PM. Did you try that yet?

Orange mob should work now. I'll have to start hunting red mob and maybe i can help you there.

zer0

#46 Post by zer0 » Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:37 pm

Learn how to debug and code for yourself.
http://lua-users.org/wiki/LuaTutorial

If your looking for a free ride, and are going to contribute nothing towards making better scripts, why should anyone help you?

centik

#47 Post by centik » Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:11 pm

deaznracer wrote:
centik wrote:

PS..

I sent you a new script through PM. Did you try that yet?

Orange mob should work now. I'll have to start hunting red mob and maybe i can help you there.
my bad..i waas still using the old script..
*edit*
im using the script u sent me via pm..ill run it overnight and have my feedback later..atm it runs smoothly..hunting any color seems ok now

centik

#48 Post by centik » Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:26 am

i notice the new script kinda react slow..lets say he gets agro by 2 mob then he kills 1 and the other one is attacking him,he only attack after a good 7 seconds or so and sometimes he doesnt and look for other mob to attack but his setting is in 0 so he supposed to kill non stop as long the mob has full HP.. + how can i make the character to spam skills..he only use 1 skill each mob and he only use once per battle,i dont see the configeration on how many seconds before the character use the attack skill again..tnx

botforlive

#49 Post by botforlive » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:09 am

------------------------------------------------
-- SKILLS secondsToTimer(x);
-- Set to 0 if you don't want to use a skill
skill1_time = secondsToTimer(0);
skill2_time = secondsToTimer(0);
skill3_time = secondsToTimer(0);
centik wrote:i notice the new script kinda react slow..lets say he gets agro by 2 mob then he kills 1 and the other one is attacking him,he only attack after a good 7 seconds or so and sometimes he doesnt and look for other mob to attack but his setting is in 0 so he supposed to kill non stop as long the mob has full HP.. + how can i make the character to spam skills..he only use 1 skill each mob and he only use once per battle,i dont see the configeration on how many seconds before the character use the attack skill again..tnx

Kabanos93

#50 Post by Kabanos93 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:21 am

hey guys, i have a problem with fighter.lua, i have warrior in shaiya and i can;t use this script, i have MicroMacro 0.97, i have error, help me all times i have problem with "sprintf " LOOK FOR THIS PICTURE :
Attachments
Error shaiya.jpg

centik

#51 Post by centik » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:35 am

botforlive wrote:------------------------------------------------
-- SKILLS secondsToTimer(x);
-- Set to 0 if you don't want to use a skill
skill1_time = secondsToTimer(0);
skill2_time = secondsToTimer(0);
skill3_time = secondsToTimer(0);
centik wrote:i notice the new script kinda react slow..lets say he gets agro by 2 mob then he kills 1 and the other one is attacking him,he only attack after a good 7 seconds or so and sometimes he doesnt and look for other mob to attack but his setting is in 0 so he supposed to kill non stop as long the mob has full HP.. + how can i make the character to spam skills..he only use 1 skill each mob and he only use once per battle,i dont see the configeration on how many seconds before the character use the attack skill again..tnx
the one deaznracer sent me doesnt have an option like the other fighter.lua script

Dnic

#52 Post by Dnic » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:53 am

The er eg eb are : 183, 75, 106.

This is after I replaced the code that you also said to replace.
It's attacking fine now on my XP machine...but for some reason its not wanting to work on Vista x64.

This is what I get in when I try to start the script on my vista machine:
\micromacro\scripts\fighter2.lua:638: bad argument #1 to 'memoryReadIntPtr' ((null))

I was playing with the setting for it to use both skills on the same mob as well and for some reason not getting it to work. I got confused on you wording or I'm just not reading it right. I'll probably also add it to use a 3rd skill once I get it to use 2 on 1 mob.

deaznracer

#53 Post by deaznracer » Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:48 pm

Dnic wrote:The er eg eb are : 183, 75, 106.

This is after I replaced the code that you also said to replace.
It's attacking fine now on my XP machine...but for some reason its not wanting to work on Vista x64.

This is what I get in when I try to start the script on my vista machine:
\micromacro\scripts\fighter2.lua:638: bad argument #1 to 'memoryReadIntPtr' ((null))

I was playing with the setting for it to use both skills on the same mob as well and for some reason not getting it to work. I got confused on you wording or I'm just not reading it right. I'll probably also add it to use a 3rd skill once I get it to use 2 on 1 mob.

post the script that you dloaded. It saying that because its looking at the address and not finding it in memory. I have vista and xp and i tested the script in both.

*edit
I see where I made that error on using 2 skills. Thanks for finding them. I'll fix that.
Last edited by deaznracer on Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

deaznracer

#54 Post by deaznracer » Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:56 pm

Kabanos93 wrote:hey guys, i have a problem with fighter.lua, i have warrior in shaiya and i can;t use this script, i have MicroMacro 0.97, i have error, help me all times i have problem with "sprintf " LOOK FOR THIS PICTURE :
go to line 455 and delete it, tell me what happens.

botforlive

#55 Post by botforlive » Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:07 pm

fixed had bad lag first time i ran it
Attachments
error.jpg
Last edited by botforlive on Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

deaznracer

#56 Post by deaznracer » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:16 pm

botforlive wrote:not sure whats going on.. this is the new script wont attack just stands around
go to function status()

find this code

--debug_message(sprintf("er: %d, eg: %d, eb: %d", er, eg, eb));
change it to this

run it again and tell me what the er eg eb says. most likely its not detecting the RGB color range.

keep in mind always drag your status information bar to the top left corner. I been repeating this too many times. I can help if you give me the er eg eb readings.

these scripts work for all my 4 computers in my house. It works for Xp and vista. Either everyone is setting it up wrong and not following the directions or something wrong with the script. Even my friendsssss had no problem loading the script.

The script leveled my Warrior tune 17 to 21 non stop for 2 days and no banned. Learn how to read & write scripts.

If you guys study the script it will read a color at a certain spot. if the color is off that mean the mob is damaged. ER EG EB is the RGB color it gets. SO it doesn't take much to use common sense. If you move the status information bar around what you think will happen. its gonna detect some other color that it doesn't recognize and says mob is damaged. Or you put another object over the spot where the status information is that will cose it to detect other color in that spot too.

I notice another bug using my Lap top. if you are using a laptop you'll have to put the resolution to 1024x768 colorbit = 16 bit.

Sometime it works on 32 bit.

This new script has a better anti-KS. The old script target a full healthy hp mob, so the bot go after it. If someone else attacks 10 seconds first , the bot will not know who hit it first and KS the other players mob. Now this new script fixed that. It will detect who hit it first. If the bot hit it second it will back off immediatly and target another healthy hp mob.

The only thing left to make the anti-ks to perfection is if a mob is attacking another user then the bot would skip that target or it becomes a KS. Because sometime a tank is pulling a Train and some of the mob he pulled hasn't been damaged yet. So if the bot detect that a mob is full hp , and is in attack mode then it should back away. So, again what i fixed was if the bot is running towards the mob and for any reason an archer/nuker hit it first it will back away.

We already fixed 2 problems now there is one left which i mention above. You guys are free to edit the setting to the old fighter.lua. I did these setting because it worked for me if you set up the pause,pickup, and other timeing right it will keep the bot a live for more than 2 days.

botforlive

#57 Post by botforlive » Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:11 pm

Kabanos93 wrote:hey guys, i have a problem with fighter.lua, i have warrior in shaiya and i can;t use this script, i have MicroMacro 0.97, i have error, help me all times i have problem with "sprintf " LOOK FOR THIS PICTURE :

Dnic

#58 Post by Dnic » Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:04 pm

Hmmm have you tried it on a 64 bit version of Vista though? Like I said it works perfectly fine on XP, just not my Vista system. I'll do some more testing tomorrow and see if I can't get it to work and see what I else I can find.

Haha on a side note I was wondering why my guy would never pot at the certain % and I commented out the code for taking pots for MP and SP even though I set em to 0. Don't ask me why I did that.

drdelete

#59 Post by drdelete » Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:10 am

this is all i get when I try to run it in windows XP

macro_init()
win_width: 1024, win_height: 768
nil
target_initialized

WARNING: Failure reading memory from 0xABCED8 at 0x2110ac8 in memoryReadIntPtr(). Error code 299 (Only part of a ReadProcessMemory or WriteProcessMemory request was completed.)

Please load shaiya, and select your character before running this script.

--------------------------------

I am logged in and on my fighter before I even open MicroMacro.

I have what appears to be a GG bypass and it allows me to use my Logitech G15 macros which is usually disabled by GG so I am assuming I have the correct GG bypass.

any info would rock I am an avid scripter but no luck so far with getting MicroMacro to hook with GG games.

deaznracer

#60 Post by deaznracer » Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:02 am

drdelete wrote:this is all i get when I try to run it in windows XP

macro_init()
win_width: 1024, win_height: 768
nil
target_initialized

WARNING: Failure reading memory from 0xABCED8 at 0x2110ac8 in memoryReadIntPtr(). Error code 299 (Only part of a ReadProcessMemory or WriteProcessMemory request was completed.)

Please load shaiya, and select your character before running this script.

--------------------------------

I am logged in and on my fighter before I even open MicroMacro.

I have what appears to be a GG bypass and it allows me to use my Logitech G15 macros which is usually disabled by GG so I am assuming I have the correct GG bypass.

any info would rock I am an avid scripter but no luck so far with getting MicroMacro to hook with GG games.
that sounds like a different script. are you loading fighter.lua?

0x2110ac8 is a very very old memory address. I think that is back in Beta testing. Or the previous shaiya version.
You should search for a shaiya game.exe with no GG. There might be one >_> (since there might be some one that might get me in trouble i don't want to say to much, lol).