Droprate

Talk about anything in Runes of Magic. This does not need to pertain to botting.
CallMeCrazy

Droprate

#1 Post by CallMeCrazy » Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:36 pm

Hello Players.

Is there any way or possibility to modify your Droprate value? Be it modifyin the base Droprate, or overall Droprate, or that certain items give more Droprate as they should give normally?
Want to test some stuff regarding to the droprate topic since it can be quite tricky.

Administrator
Site Admin

Re: Droprate

#2 Post by Administrator » Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:53 pm

Almost certainly not. In most online games, that kind of thing is controlled entirely by the server.
If you're playing a single player, or p2p coop game, then it might be pretty easy. You'll have to be more specific when it comes to which game.

CallMeCrazy

Re: Droprate

#3 Post by CallMeCrazy » Thu Sep 21, 2023 2:49 pm

Hey, thanks for the answer, the game i was talkin about is Runes of Magic.

I was just wondering because i have noticed a certain type of player who seems to manage a lot of monstercards without any drop boost, not on Wings, nothing on Weapon and not a single buff, running around like a bot, gettin many cards and posting them expensive on the auction house.

Is there any like trick regarding to that, any chance to modify anything regarding to that, or somehow force certain drops upon mobs?