fighting while harvesting

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
j_schlott

fighting while harvesting

#1 Post by j_schlott » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:58 pm

if the bot gets attacked while mid harvest he turns and fights the monster down, he then runs back a waypoint to reposition for the harvest, which is awesome and works great

the problem im having is, when he starts to attack the monster mid harvest, the keyboard shift key is still on hold, so he does not autoloot as shift+opening monster turns off autoloot

can you change it so when he gets attacked while harvesting the shift key is released

GurdyMan

Re: fighting while harvesting

#2 Post by GurdyMan » Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:35 am

This is also an issue if I was doing my dailies, and paused the script during a scan for the bulletin board. The computer still thinks shift is held down.

d003232

#3 Post by d003232 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:13 am

GurdyMan wrote:This is also an issue if I was doing my dailies, and paused the script during a scan for the bulletin board. The computer still thinks shift is held down.
If you press 'DEL' to pause the micromacro I suppose there is nothing we can do with the SHIFT key. Perhaps you want to stop the bot at the bulletin board within the waypoint file with 'player:sleep();'?

For the harvesting/aggro thing I changed the coding. It' in the SVN 267.
The RoM Bot Online Wiki needs your help!

j_schlott

#4 Post by j_schlott » Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:02 pm

d003232 wrote:For the harvesting/aggro thing I changed the coding. It' in the SVN 267.

thanks for changing that, much appreciated