Juice Festival Varanas Waypoints

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
kenzu38

Juice Festival Varanas Waypoints

#1 Post by kenzu38 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:01 pm

Just completed these WPs. Ran fine with 8 characters so far. You guys can stress test it for me and let me know if something's not working well.

Run CrazyBartender first, and it automatically loads ServerForADay after it completes.

Notice:

Since I've had a couple of PMs already and read some posts asking why the scripts don't work for them, here's what you do to make them work:

First thing to do is still to make sure you download d303fix and installed it and the bot's ingamefunctions correctly inside the RoM addons folder.

If you already did that, then look at the picture instruction below:
Instruction.jpg
CrazyBartenderv1.1.xml
v1.1 beta

- Multi-Lingual

- Fixed code that could potentially send the script to an infinite loop searching for the drinks' addresses.

- Fixed code that could potentially send the script to an infinite loop if the quest has already been done for the day.

- Added code to stop Event Monitoring for "CBSys" which I forgot to do on the first release.

- Improved code for monitoring the villagers. It used to stop monitoring them when the script sees that the stage is complete. It now monitors them non-stop so it's less prone to targeting the wrong villager now.
(4.25 KiB) Downloaded 195 times
ServerForADayv1.1.xml
v1.1 beta

- Multi-Lingual

- Will now wait for the game to be over to get the reward certificates in your bag. I found that porting to another zone while the game is still on made the char lose the reward certificates so I just made it wait no matter what.

- Will now move closer to NPCs before using extra actions to avoid "Target is too far away" error which happens every now and then with the first release.

- It will now automatically exchange for reward once it detects the char has at least 15 juice certificates in the bag.
(3.65 KiB) Downloaded 203 times

ServerForADay.xml
(1.6 KiB) Downloaded 194 times
CrazyBartender.xml
(3.36 KiB) Downloaded 204 times
Last edited by kenzu38 on Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:53 pm, edited 5 times in total.

kenzu38

Re: Juice Festival Varanas Waypoints

#2 Post by kenzu38 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:21 am

I've had some time to polish off these scripts. I'm posting a v1.1 beta version of each script. They now should be able to support any language, also improved some codes to make them work a bit better.

I also just released the Juice Festival Tergothen Waypoints. Check them out if you like. They're not ideal for low level chars though.

beanybabe

#3 Post by beanybabe » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:16 pm

you need to remove that speed() from the barrel script its causing rubberizing. The other scripts i tried just seem to sit there. Do we need some other functions to make them work? or do the alt keys need defines.

On the barrel script can you make the movements be 7 away from the barrels so the char is not trying to run on top of them, the movement really looks bad to watch it how it is.

kenzu38

#4 Post by kenzu38 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:16 pm

Hmm, you are probably referring to noobbotter's script, the one with the kobolds. So you'll have to tell him that.

As for how the script seeming to not do anything, I will post a picture instruction in a bit. Just read the first post.