Using Priest Fairy Buffs?

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
noobbotter

Using Priest Fairy Buffs?

#1 Post by noobbotter » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:46 pm

I was looking into how to use the Priest fairy buffs, but I'm not sure what to do. I saw that I can call the fairy using the PRIEST_WATER_FAIRY ( or PRIEST_SHADOW_FAIRY if using my Priest/Rogue) because those skills are listed in the skills.xml file but I don't see the buff skills (Frost Halo and Wrath Halo) listed. How would I go about using those? I saw somewhere in a post (actually found it here: http://solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewtopic ... iry#p32329) that you could just cast the skill and the bot would take care of summoning the fairy, but that would work even if the skill is not in the skills.xml file? Do I need to add an entry into my profile?

Thanks.

noobbotter

Re: Using Priest Fairy Buffs?

#2 Post by noobbotter » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:28 pm

Anyone? Any ideas? I need to have a bot cast the spell to summon the fairy, and then cast the buff spell that you can only use when the fairy is out. I tried adding the skill to my profile but the skill was unrecognized.

ZZZZZ

#3 Post by ZZZZZ » Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:11 pm

1 way I guess is using the rom function "GetPetActionInfo()". Though the check would have to be put into preSkillCast or something.

Code: Select all

local icon_path,active,autoCastAllowed = GetPetActionInfo(6)

lisa

#4 Post by lisa » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:49 pm

If your first class is priest and you have the correct summon fairy skill in your profile then it will do it automagically for you.

Thre bot already has the information it needs, in classes/pet.lua

local fairy_db = {
[CLASS_WARRIOR]	= {PetId = 102104, PetSummon = 493267, Buff = 503455}, -- Fire Fairy - Accuracy Halo
[CLASS_SCOUT]	= {PetId = 102105, PetSummon = 493268, Buff = 503736}, -- Water Fairy - Frost Halo
[CLASS_ROGUE]	= {PetId = 102106, PetSummon = 493269, Buff = 503459}, -- Shadow Fairy - Wraith Halo
[CLASS_MAGE]	= {PetId = 102107, PetSummon = 493270, Buff = 503461}, -- Wind Fairy - WindRider Halo
[CLASS_KNIGHT]	= {PetId = 102108, PetSummon = 493271, Buff = 503507}, -- Light Fairy - Devotion Halo
}

local fairy = fairy_db[player.Class2]

if player.Class1 ~= CLASS_PRIEST or fairy == nil then
		return -- can't have a water fairy if class is wrong
	end

if  player.Mounted then
		return
	end

petupdate()
	if pet.Id ~= fairy.PetId then -- Fairy
		if PetWaitTimer == nil or PetWaitTimer == 0 then -- Start timer
			PetWaitTimer = os.time()
			return false
		elseif os.time() - PetWaitTimer < 15 then -- Wait longer
			return false
		end

keyboardRelease(settings.hotkeys.MOVE_FORWARD.key); yrest(500)
		sendMacro("CastSpellByName(\""..GetIdName(fairy.PetSummon).."\")")
		print("Summoning "..GetIdName(fairy.PetId))
		repeat
			yrest(1000)
		until not (memoryReadRepeat("int", getProc(), player.Address + addresses.pawnCasting_offset) ~= 0);

petupdate()
		local icon,active,autoCastAllowed = RoMScript("GetPetActionInfo(4)")
		if active == true then
			sendMacro("UsePetAction(4)")
		end
		player.LastDistImprove = os.time();   -- global, because we reset it while skill use
	else
		PetWaitTimer = 0
	end

if not pet:hasBuff(fairy.Buff) then -- Frost Halo, Accuracy Halo...
		sendMacro("UsePetAction(5)")
		yrest(500)
	end
	if not pet:hasBuff(503753) then -- Conceal
		sendMacro("UsePetAction(6)")
		yrest(500)
	end
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#5 Post by rock5 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:55 pm

The way I understand it you only need to add the fairy skill to your profile and it will summon it automatically and apply the buff automatically. I just tested it on my p/s. Seems to work.

Edit: Oops. Lisa beat me.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lisa

#6 Post by lisa » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:24 am

rock5 wrote: Edit: Oops. Lisa beat me.
By over an hour, did you have a nap in between reading and posting =)
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#7 Post by rock5 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:38 am

Nah. What happened was I clicked 'Reply' and then did some testing to make sure it still worked but I used the wrong fairy and it took me a while to figure out why it wasn't working. Then when I finally got it working I entered my reply and posted it before I realized you had answered already.

I should be more careful. I do that all the time, click Reply and then test some things before posting.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

noobbotter

#8 Post by noobbotter » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:16 am

Ok, I did finally get this working. Thank you.