Set skill Cooldown

Talk about anything in Runes of Magic. This does not need to pertain to botting.
ZZZZZ

Set skill Cooldown

#1 Post by ZZZZZ » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:42 pm

Does anyone know the in-game function for returning the remaining cooldown on Set skills? These are the only cooldown functions I can find but none of them seem to be what i'm after:

Code: Select all

GetImplementActionCooldown -- This one I thought seemed most likely, but no matter what value I enter I can't get a result
GetPetActionCooldown -- Obviously related to pet skills
GetSkillCooldown -- This only seems to work for all the skills in your skill book.
GetActionCooldown -- This is the only function that I could successfully use to get the cooldown on a set skill, but I don't have enough room on action bar to do it this way.
GetEquipItemCooldown -- I would assume for finding the cooldown on things such as aoth cape and rings, honor gloves, etc
GetExtraActionCooldown -- Extra action bar, Siege herald skills for example
GetGoodsItemCooldown -- cooldown on the pots/food in your bag
I would think there would have to be a function somewhere related to the cd on set skills, but I just can't find it.

rock5

Re: Set skill Cooldown

#2 Post by rock5 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:45 pm

I can only see the set skill cooldown in action on the action bar. The action bar uses "GetActionCooldown". The set skills frame doesn't show the cooldown. I don't see any other way to get it.

Edit: I just tested the bot function and it works. So assuming your set skill is in your profile you could do something like this... Actually I'll write a small function.

Code: Select all

function getSkillCooldown(skill)
   for k,v in pairs(settings.profile.skills) do 
      if v.Name == "ALL_ENERGY_RESTORE" or v.Id == skill then
         return v.getRemainingCooldown()
      end
   end
end
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

ZZZZZ

#3 Post by ZZZZZ » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:29 am

Yeh I knew about the getRemainingCooldown function in MM, but im more looking for an in-game 1. Simply want it for rogue Kanches Rend and Phantom Stab, if kanches is on cd, use phantom etc.

Probably is no way of finding it without using action bar :(

i1own0u

#4 Post by i1own0u » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:38 am

I do not know a way to make it work without at last ONE skill being on the bar.

/run if GetActionUsable(X) then UseAction(X); else CastSpellByName("Phantom Stab") end;

X = which slot kanches' is in.

Both need to be equipped on iss wheel at all times.