Fiestabot script with a party?

For any other game that doesn't have its own section.
Donut

Fiestabot script with a party?

#1 Post by Donut » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:49 am

Would it be possible to write a script so that a cleric would heal himself and one other party member while that party member killed things? This would make fiestabot much more usefull in areas such as the abyss :P

If someone would post a brief tutorial on HOW I would be willing to do all the work.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I only want the script for the cleric, the other party member could easily be using the normal fiestabot with heal parameters set to 0.

Administrator
Site Admin

Re: Fiestabot script with a party?

#2 Post by Administrator » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:42 pm

Clerics should already heal themselves. In order to get a cleric to heal party members, you need to look up static pointer chains to your party list, then be able to read HP of each of your party members and find their location, then construct a movement path towards the target, and, finally, target and cast heal. This is no easy task.

Donut

#3 Post by Donut » Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:03 pm

If I had the hp adress of the party member could I not then just make the bot press F2 and then 3 (heal) as f2 automatically targets your party member and when you heal you automatically run towards your party member?

I'm just not sure where I would put the command in the script for the cleric to "watch" the party members hp and the press F2 then 3 when it reaches a certain hp.

Administrator
Site Admin

#4 Post by Administrator » Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:27 pm

First thing you should do is find a static pointer to their HP. If you can't do this, the rest would just be a waste of time.