s/wd charged chop problem

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
leroy

s/wd charged chop problem

#1 Post by leroy » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:56 am

I have a problem on s/wd. When casting charged chop from a distance the bot keeps on running to the target and thus failing the cast.

I noticed in skills database the casttime is wrong:

Code: Select all

<skill name="SCOUT_CHARGED_CHOP" 					id="494336" range="180"	type="damage"		casttime="0"	cooldown="15"	target="enemy" />
should be:

Code: Select all

<skill name="SCOUT_CHARGED_CHOP" 					id="494336" range="180"	type="damage"		casttime="1"	cooldown="15"	target="enemy" />
Also the place is a bit weird, it should be under scout elites not warden :)
However that doesnt fix the problem. Cast start but 0.2 sec later the bot moves and so it fails.

Any idea's what im doing wrong?

rock5

Re: s/wd charged chop problem

#2 Post by rock5 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:29 am

The skill you want is "WARDEN_CHARGED_CHOP". "SCOUT_CHARGED_CHOP" is the skill you use if you have the scout elite that changes Charged Chop to an instant cast, ranged skill. We do that sometimes when a passive elite changes a regular skill.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Bill D Cat

#3 Post by Bill D Cat » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:50 am

I think he's correct. The skill has the wrong cast time if you have the Scout/Warden level 30 elite "Charged Power".

The Warden skill is instant cast, 1 second cooldown. The Scout modified version is 1 second cast, 15 second cooldown.
Attachments
S/Wd Charged Chop w/ Elite Skill
S/Wd Charged Chop w/ Elite Skill

leroy

#4 Post by leroy » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:53 am

I am talking about the skill used as s/wd, not as wd/x.

Charged Chop on s/wd has a 1sec cast i think since c5 orso.

rock5

#5 Post by rock5 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:40 pm

I see. Then, no, I don't know why it runs forward after you changed it to 1 second cast. It works fine for me. Maybe there is something in your profile messing with it.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro