Drill Ground BUG

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
rock5

Re: Drill Ground BUG

#81 Post by rock5 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:31 pm

It may still be possible on some servers such as the unofficial ones.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lisa

#82 Post by lisa » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:15 am

CrazyGuy wrote:So if drill grounds are closed and only .01% of people could actually get it to happen (and likely not many people are part of that) why cant we find out what it was/how it was done? I saw the post on the server economy already, but if we cant do it anymore, what does it hurt if we know how it was done?
Not all servers have had the drill ground zone disabled.

Also if you can't do it because drill ground is disabled then why do you want to know how to do it, lol
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

CrazyGuy

#83 Post by CrazyGuy » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:29 pm

lisa wrote:Also if you can't do it because drill ground is disabled then why do you want to know how to do it, lol
Because there might be other ways to use it or other things to do with the information?

I think its amusing that we are all exploiters and using bots / cheats to play the game but here comes something like this and now all of a sudden its like, oh no we cant share this, this would ruin the game. Like botting and using all these extra features dont change the game dramatically compared to people who dont lol. The amount of gold dropped into the economy by people botting will do the same thing eventually. Don't get me wrong, im not complaining about the bot, i love it..... it just it seems a bit hypocritical that's all.

Ego95

#84 Post by Ego95 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:29 pm

But with botting they is no gold that will be created by the server. If you bot daily items, mementos, minigames, talent points, monster cards, materials there won't be more gold on the server. Just with botting sok there will be a bit more gold. But not as much as with this exploit.

CrazyGuy

#85 Post by CrazyGuy » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:24 pm

Gold is only created by the server and thats the only way it comes around. KS and other farms such as mems and eojs are just the same thing. You are farming currency at an excellerated rate to dump into the economy. I realize that this bug is on a much larger scale of dumping into the economy, but it is the same principle happening. Farming eojs/mems/gold is the same thing as using this bug. People are like, "oh hey here is this awesome bug, look at all the cool stuff ive done with it...." then refuse to share it..... then say they arent going to because it will ruin the economy. We are all contributing towards ruining the economy. Im glad you can trust everyone who already knew about the bug to do the right thing and only use it for their own personal use.... oh wait, that would probably ruin the economy.

This isnt a real economy people. There is an unlimited supply of gold already.

lisa

#86 Post by lisa » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:38 pm

CrazyGuy wrote:I think its amusing that we are all exploiters and using bots / cheats to play the game but here comes something like this and now all of a sudden its like, oh no we cant share this, this would ruin the game.
Yup this is a site about micromacro and botting, sure you can bot farm KS and get your 1-2mil per hour and no it doesn't ruin the economy. If you do the bug you are getting 40-50mil per hour and yes that will ruin the economy because it is like running 40 bots in KS at the same time. If you can run 40 bots in KS then all the power to you, grats.
Don't compare chickens to turkeys, they might seem the same at first look but they arn't.
CrazyGuy wrote: Im glad you can trust everyone who already knew about the bug to do the right thing and only use it for their own personal use
lol this really did make me laugh, trust people who already worked out how to do the bug on their own? I have no say in the matter just as I have no say in what you do IF you worked it out for yourself, what I do have a say in is whether I tell you how to do it and my decision was NOT to tell the entire world in a public forum.

Occasionally you might see posts and topics on this forum about exploits and bugs but it is very rare because this site isn't about exploits and bugs. Micromacro is for automating tasks and RoMBot is for automating tasks in Runes of Magic.

The fact is the existance of a "bug" became very public but it wasn't shared to the world on how to do the "bug". It would be like me saying, "ohh yeah I just made $55,000 because of an online banking bug I found but nah I'm not going to tell you how to do it, work it out for yourself".
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

CrazyGuy

#87 Post by CrazyGuy » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:43 pm

*edited by me to remove my rantings.

Ill drop it now.

zeljomir

#88 Post by zeljomir » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:23 pm

soo did some one make it work?

i will be

http://voice.instructure.com/Portals/16 ... -rain.jpeg

lisa

#89 Post by lisa » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:35 pm

zeljomir wrote:soo did some one make it work?

i will be

http://voice.instructure.com/Portals/16 ... -rain.jpeg
lol love the scrooge McDuck pic =)

zeljomir

#90 Post by zeljomir » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:56 pm

i think that all ppl who know how to use this bug are loking like that.. and im not one of them ;(

lisa

#91 Post by lisa » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:59 pm

zeljomir wrote:i think that all ppl who know how to use this bug are loking like that.. and im not one of them ;(
well not all, I don't play the game anymore but I have friends that do still, so I did it just for a bit of fun and the gold I got is still sitting in my bags, well except for the pet food I bought.

kuripot

#92 Post by kuripot » Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:21 am

so this topic is for what?? why they open this topic ?? if cannot be in public?

zeljomir

#93 Post by zeljomir » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:41 pm

kuripot wrote:so this topic is for what?? why they open this topic ?? if cannot be in public?

for fun :D
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-T5k8NwnG3C0/T ... ckets.jpeg

lisa

#94 Post by lisa » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:03 pm

kuripot wrote:so this topic is for what?? why they open this topic ?? if cannot be in public?
Someone created the topic asking how to do it, it wasn't created by someone wanting to tell the world how to do it, very big difference.

Statesider

#95 Post by Statesider » Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:42 pm

As the bug doesnt work anymore may someone tell how it did? Or gimme a short message?? I was trying it once for days and couldnt figure it out. Would like to know what i did right or wrong :?

Regards :P

lisa

#96 Post by lisa » Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:47 pm

the drill ground was only 1 part of it, the other part was an event which is no longer available on any server, trying to do it now would be a complete waste of time.

Statesider

#97 Post by Statesider » Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:37 pm

well uhm. Strange is what is then going on at Isiltir EU Servers... Someone made a obvious proof video that people abusing drill ground still. ALso heared that the drill ground is disable on ALL EU servers except Isiltir. I can still enter drill ground there. Well just watch that video at youtube. Link is posted below. Make your own picture of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCOjkF7jgW8 :shock:

EDIT: This video was made maybe 7 days ago...

Statesider

#98 Post by Statesider » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:37 pm

Another idea what they are doing. There is a certain minigame in drill ground where u need to surivive certain zombie waves at a graveyard. If u fly there with ROMeo and land at the yard a countdown starts and the game starts. Was just flying away to avoid mobs and waited until 10 rounds finish. Voila around 12k honor points. Takes like few minutes. But if u fly back u cant play it again as that needle game (needle game in comparisn only gives me 120 points) If there would be a way to repeat it + bot u could get easily like 150k + honor a hour which is still not bad. No clue...But i´m 100% sure there is STILL a great exploit out there!! :roll: :twisted:

Ego95

#99 Post by Ego95 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:58 pm

There isn't an exploit anymore...well...maybe there is but you can't use it. Honour Points are capped at 25 k, so there's nothing to do.

AlterEgo95

tibet

#100 Post by tibet » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:11 pm

but when there is any exploit/bug, you can make game 2 times then you have that 25k honour points, you lost 5k,
(but when you do it again and again, thats no problem), then go to obsi and give it out..
then make game again 2 times and so on...

i think i go on that server, and try to talk to them ^^