Drill Ground BUG

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
minhtien86

Re: Drill Ground BUG

#41 Post by minhtien86 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:36 pm

i got Drill ground lv1 ,how can i do this bug ? thank for answer

Ego95

#42 Post by Ego95 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:58 pm

If anyone knows this bug it would be silly to post it here I think. Remember the rune dupe...

lisa

#43 Post by lisa » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:51 pm

AlterEgo95 wrote:If anyone knows this bug it would be silly to post it here I think. Remember the rune dupe...
I wouldn't normally "censor" posts but yeah I have been deleting posts by people with step by step instructions on how to do this, you can literally make 50mil gold an hour per character. Takes just a few minutes to get the 23mil honor and you spend the next hour turning honor into gold.

I have no idea what the GM's are going to do but some servers have literally had injections of BILLIONS of gold into the economy.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

Ego95

#44 Post by Ego95 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:10 pm

did you get my pm lisa?

lisa

#45 Post by lisa » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:48 pm

AlterEgo95 wrote:did you get my pm lisa?
yes and that is exactly how you do it =)
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

nerf

#46 Post by nerf » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:10 am

lisa wrote:
AlterEgo95 wrote:did you get my pm lisa?
yes and that is exactly how you do it =)
If it is not too much to ask would ask an MP with the instructions of how this works please

xrozhija

#47 Post by xrozhija » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:09 am

Darn.. wish I would be able to produce this bug, just to keep up with server economy.
But I'm getting a steady 120 honor every single time :(

Ego95

#48 Post by Ego95 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:47 pm

Stop sending me pm's with questions how to do this. I've learned from the guy that posted the rune dupe. If I would post it here the game would be totally destroyed. So try everything you can try, remember for how long this bug exists and find out yourself. I spend 5-10 hours with tests, too until I got it working. If you get it working then nice done, you can make your well-deserved gold and don't tell it anyone. If such bugs become public it can be the end of RoM...

ZZZZZ

#49 Post by ZZZZZ » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:08 pm

AlterEgo95 wrote:Stop sending me pm's with questions how to do this. I've learned from the guy that posted the rune dupe. If I would post it here the game would be totally destroyed. So try everything you can try, remember for how long this bug exists and find out yourself. I spend 5-10 hours with tests, too until I got it working. If you get it working then nice done, you can make your well-deserved gold and don't tell it anyone. If such bugs become public it can be the end of RoM...
This ^ Unless you know the consequences such as massive inflation of prices then you should not know the bug....One person can easily force high inflation on a server by buying out dias/items for much more than its usually worth..already people on my server have started to do that and it's not looking good...unless those that know the bug stop buying for stupidly high prices and just be patient with the current costs in the games economy then pretty much any server this occurs on will potentially be destroyed.

Ego95

#50 Post by Ego95 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:31 pm

If you push up the prices then maybe on person can force inflation. Personally I just use the gold to buy miller cakes at the npc, my pet it already lvl 69.

lisa

#51 Post by lisa » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:36 pm

with this bug 1 person can easily destroy the server economy, if 10 people do it on the server then it can obviously be worse, if 100 people do it then you may aswell stop playing on the server.

At the end of the day it all comes down to 2 things

1. what the people who suddenly have billions of gold do with it
2. what the GM's decide to do to "fix" the situation.

Either way expect prices to go up big time and probably stay up for atleast a few weeks if not months.

Budzer

#52 Post by Budzer » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:26 pm

I would even say years.....

I probably could easily run 12 bots. As I posted before with my WP 23M/H..... Could and long term should be more if make WP not as fats as possible, but as efficient as possible, probably round 30 maybe 35M/H. Let's stay with 23M. 24*12*23=6,6G/day (6.600.000.000). With that much money I could literally buy out whole AH in 2 maybe 3 days - even with current (insane) prices. As for making new bots 1-st lvl char will do. One bot can earn enough money to create 2-nd after 4h period (playing manually+autoclicker), so creating all 12 (fully efficient) will take (starting form DK 1M gold - could be even less) about 15h of course you can speed it up, by creating better WP or simply spending little more time on the beginning by PC. Preparing is like 15-20mins tops (including creating new ACCs, emails etc.).

Of course I have not only 1 PC in my possession, so I could probably run even more clients (suppose 40? 22G/DAY ) and earn much more, so even one person if this gold will not be deleted can easily destroy server economy for months...... BTW. bug is there since 6.11, so by now even one player could create hundreds of billions of gold.

P.S Just to imagine how bad is that. To earn this (one day profit) with KS bots I would have to run 24/7 for over a month. Not mentioning creating them and investment on the beginning EQ+time/gold to lvl up, so round it up to 1,5m.....

P.S2 DK when exactly, but my honor bot ACCs were banned (probably permanently).

Soltari

#53 Post by Soltari » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:12 am

Good morning guys,

I have read your posts and tried in my EU server but I can´t find how to bug the minigame for gaining the honor points.

¿Could anyone explain it in this post or send me a pm with the details?

Thanks so much for your help :)

Regards,

dr-nuker

#54 Post by dr-nuker » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:54 am

Hello there,

so I also hit that bug lately and gained that whole load of honorpoints.
But i didn't find a way to convert it fast and easy into gold.

Do you buy materials at Obsidian and sell them afterwards? I think that coasts you more than it carrieres out in gold.
And the equipment is a bit of crap to buy 20 of a kind and sell it to the vendor. Or did i miss a new horor-point-vendor?

br

lisa

#55 Post by lisa » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:13 am

dr-nuker wrote:Hello there,

so I also hit that bug lately and gained that whole load of honorpoints.
But i didn't find a way to convert it fast and easy into gold.

Do you buy materials at Obsidian and sell them afterwards? I think that coasts you more than it carrieres out in gold.
And the equipment is a bit of crap to buy 20 of a kind and sell it to the vendor. Or did i miss a new horor-point-vendor?

br
lisa wrote:the 2k honor ones were no good, the 3k honor ones yeild around 7k gold for 3k honor, so 23mil honor turns into roughly 50mil gold.
the ones in OS, just buy the resources that cost 3000 honor + some gold, after you sell back you get 7000 gold profit for the 3000 honor + gold.

So 23mil honor turns into 50mil gold profit, approximately.

It takes roughly 90 mins to turn all 23mil honor into gold, so you are looking at roughly 40mil gold per hour profit.

I did it as a bit of fun as I don't actually play rom anymore, you could see the people who were doing it though, the people suddenly on honor ranking with millions of honor and seeing the people around the same vendors for an hour. It is kind of obvious.

I am still waiting to see the official response to it,
1. roll back the servers 2 weeks?
2. just give up and close down all servers so no one can ever play again?
3. just shrug their shoulders and do nothing?
4. put up items on AH themselves and then just remove the gold from circulation, with unknown names of course?
5. Bann anyone who did it and then just let the servers calm down, a year later.

I personally like 4 the best, you will find prices will go back down after just a few weeks, people will have upgraded their gear and then also want to stat/rune/plus that gear. The gold will go from 900 billion in economy down to 100 billion in just a week and their diamond sales will go up in that time aswell lol

rock5

#56 Post by rock5 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:18 am

I timed the last 2 times I did it. I'm botting it and it takes 3 hours to convert and makes nearly 60m in gold. So it's more like 20m/h.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Soltari

#57 Post by Soltari » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:24 am

Hi Lisa,

the think is that I have detected a little of pjs in my server sending and earning a little of gold. I was wondering about what must I do for finding the bug just in case the GM solution is not ban.

¿Could you please send me a mp explaining how to bug the minigame?

Reynmar

#58 Post by Reynmar » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:44 am

lisa wrote:with this bug 1 person can easily destroy the server economy, if 10 people do it on the server then it can obviously be worse, if 100 people do it then you may aswell stop playing on the server.
I agree with this xD Polish servers are RIP.

I would like to know what Gameforge do with it ?

ZZZZZ

#59 Post by ZZZZZ » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:29 am

As far as i can tell, they have completely removed the Drill Ground zone? When i try to enter it now it just says zone is not open...so either i'm bugged, or that is their answer to this mess.

dr-nuker

#60 Post by dr-nuker » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:44 am

ZZZZZ wrote:As far as i can tell, they have completely removed the Drill Ground zone? When i try to enter it now it just says zone is not open...so either i'm bugged, or that is their answer to this mess.
no you're not bugged.

Looks like this is what they call "a solution"