goal setting

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
botlover

Re: goal setting

#21 Post by botlover » Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:15 pm

it's simple why :)

this way u can make a profile custommized for an lvl lets say 10, wich has spells and stuff wich an lvl 5 dosent have.

if you then could attach the new spells u get to the actionbar in the right order, u could in theory make a bot wich goes from 1-50 :) that's why :) and thanks :)

d003232

#22 Post by d003232 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:24 pm

botlover wrote:... could in theory make a bot wich goes from 1-50 :) that's why :) and thanks :)
Theory, really only theory. I'm now around lvl 40 with one bot only char. And it takes hours to levelup. If you try to set up that stuff in one chain you would have thousends of runs to the NPC and thousends of switches between the different places.

In my optionion it is not really faster to levelup a character with the bot with all that maintenance stuff around if you compare it with a normal leveling char.
The RoM Bot Online Wiki needs your help!

aasi888

#23 Post by aasi888 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:15 pm

Administrator wrote:A better way to do that would be to check player level directly and have then move on.

Code: Select all

<waypoint x="1234" z="5678">
  if( player.Level > 10 ) then
    __WPL:load(getExecutionPath() .. "/waypoints/travelToNextWaypoints.xml");
  end
</waypoint>
I tried that. The conclusion was the character won't change waypoint. It just ignores that line and continues with the current waypoint. One must use functions to do it.

How can I define a global variable. Whe I run my function it always resets the value to the local one.

EDIT:

Code: Select all

one = 1
Lol that was hard.