Fix waypoints manually

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Niko

Fix waypoints manually

#1 Post by Niko » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:07 am

Hi, i'm trying to fix waypoints manually (right now with KS waypoints...) but, is there any way to know where am i? as waypoints don't match with maps coordinates, how to know where i'm standing at?

... i know that i can quit the script, run createpath, make a waypoint, open the file and check it, fix it in the other file and rune it again... but it takes too long if i have to fix many waypoints...

I hope i was clear explaining myself... Thank's

_hirondelle

Re: Fix waypoints manually

#2 Post by _hirondelle » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:45 am

You were enough clear for me...

I'd like to know how to do that too.
Sometimes, creating WP, I unfortunately press 3 and... few second and many waypoint after... F*ck, where did I screwed this ?

So, if anyone now who to know who coordinate WP X,Y,Z with map :)

rock5

#3 Post by rock5 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:57 am

Try 'getpos'.

Code: Select all

rom/getpos
You don't have to quit your current waypoint, just start up another micromacro and run it.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lisa

#4 Post by lisa » Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:26 am

unfortunately it is very very very hard to convert map coords to the bot player coords because the map coords are specific to the map where as the coords the bot uses are in relation to the entire world and the same world coords sometimes overlap on different maps.

So yep best thing to do is just start another MM and do rom/getpos as Rock said =)
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

Niko

#5 Post by Niko » Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:37 pm

i'll try it, one million thank's! ;)