Farming Kalin Shrine

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
rock5

Re: Farming Kalin Shrine

#21 Post by rock5 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:23 pm

It's called "LOOT_SIGILS". Just set it to false. You can also choose which sigils to ignore if you only want to loot certain sigils, with the option "SIGILS_IGNORE_LIST"
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

miesermetzler

#22 Post by miesermetzler » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:38 pm

let me guess, you mean like that?

Code: Select all

<!-- Loot settings -->
		<option name="LOOT"               	value="true" />
		<option name="LOOT_ALL"			  	value="true" />  		<!-- Loot all nearby dead mobs after combat -->
		<option name="LOOT_IN_COMBAT"     	value="false" />
		<option name="LOOT_DISTANCE"      	value="225" />
		<option name="LOOT_PAUSE_AFTER"   	value="0" />			<!-- probability in % for a short rest -->
		<option name="LOOT_SIGILS"   	value="false" />
Thanks. As easy as always ;) Sometimes i think to complicated -.-
Last edited by miesermetzler on Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rock5

#23 Post by rock5 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:44 pm

Good guess.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

miesermetzler

#24 Post by miesermetzler » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:25 pm

Hello again :D

So the next problem is the speed. Sometimes especially at the corners the bot is too fast and overrun some waypoints. Not even overrun but makes some steps to much and stuck a little and waste some time -.- I got the enthuiasm from housemaid and the guild speed buff to decrease the time for a run. But with all these mini stucks the time is wasted. Can the bot be too fast?