Auto join Guild Siege waypoint.

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
bobdole

Auto join Guild Siege waypoint.

#1 Post by bobdole » Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:57 am

Does an auto join Guild Siege waypoint exist? On the nexon server I am at work and can not do siege :(

kuripot

Re: Auto join Guild Siege waypoint.

#2 Post by kuripot » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:00 am

good question... im playing in nexon too and im from asia so sw start 0300H.... hard too wake up

lisa

#3 Post by lisa » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:23 am

you could do up a WP to join I guess, I just use this addon I made though so no need for MM to even be running.

--=== edited ===--
newer version a few posts down.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#4 Post by rock5 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:19 am

Lisa have you updated it since sending it to me? Cos the version you sent me didn't work. It said "Entering seige" but didn't enter. I figured it was because it was too fast. So I used the timer thingy down the bottom of the addon to delay entering.

What I did was, when the sw starts I set siege.Time to 1 so the timer would start. Then I put the GuildHouseWarEnterButton_OnClick() in the 5s part of the timer (although I changed it to 10s).
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lisa

#5 Post by lisa » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:53 am

honestly I don't remember if I put in the delay or not, I know I meant to lol
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

lisa

#6 Post by lisa » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:59 am

k changed it to a 10 second delay and took out the guild message.

I could probably add in a random delay for it to help with multiple clients but to be honest I just couldn't be bothered lol
Attachments
seige.zip
(24.65 KiB) Downloaded 567 times

rock5

#7 Post by rock5 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:04 am

Yeah, that's sort of what I did. Should work now. I don't know if it needs to be a 10s pause though. I never did test 5s. Doesn't matter I guess.

Oh, and I never did get the chance to thank you. Made it easy for me to get my titles on all my main characters by just logging in. No need for scripts.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

lisa

#8 Post by lisa » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:06 am

In most cases you could have a 5 minute delay and it won't matter, 10 seconds should be farely safe.
Oh, and I never did get the chance to thank you.
All good =)

--=== Note ===--
Just remember not to have your chars in an instance zone like house/guild castle or millers as you can't enter SW from an instance.

bobdole

#9 Post by bobdole » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:27 am

Wow this addon looks so cool. So I loaded it and now it does the rest?

lisa

#10 Post by lisa » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:37 am

bobdole wrote:Wow this addon looks so cool. So I loaded it and now it does the rest?
It monitors system messages for "enter battle", if you have a different language client then you will need to edit it.
Click the little icon which should be near minimap and you can change the text, also there is a check box you can untick to turn it off.

This is basically my madman addon rehashed to make chars join seige, so there is probably code that isn't needed in the addon itself but it will do the job required.

bobdole

#11 Post by bobdole » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:50 pm

Get to test it in 10 mins!

bobdole

#12 Post by bobdole » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:01 pm

Worked like a charm, thanks so much!

rock5

#13 Post by rock5 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:48 pm

lisa wrote:I could probably add in a random delay for it to help with multiple clients but to be honest I just couldn't be bothered lol
I missed this line first time I read the post. Well, I thought I would have trouble because my pc struggles with 5 clients so I thought for sure I would have problems when they all entered seige at the same time, but it worked perfectly every time. So I'd say it's probably not much of a strain on the system to enter seige like it is when logging on, so it's ok the way it is.

jrb913

#14 Post by jrb913 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:37 am

is this still working? I can't seem to get it working on my client. The message is set properly to Enter Battle, and I have the folder put in the addon folder. Is there anything else I need to do to make it work? Sorry for the trouble.

lisa

#15 Post by lisa » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:33 pm

jrb913 wrote:is this still working? I can't seem to get it working on my client. The message is set properly to Enter Battle, and I have the folder put in the addon folder. Is there anything else I need to do to make it work? Sorry for the trouble.
As long as the check box is ticked (next to the Enter Battle text) then it "should" work.

What happens when seige war starts?
What is printed to the system when seige starts?

jrb913

#16 Post by jrb913 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:03 pm

well, siege is down today.....so i'll try again tomorrow and let you know what happens. ty for the fast reply

jrb913

#17 Post by jrb913 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:16 pm

Ok, it seems that I was not giving it enough time to enter siege. After waiting 10 seconds, it finally entered into siege. Is there any way you could add in a way to reduce or increase the wait time in the config frame? If so, I would greatly appreciate it.

lisa

#18 Post by lisa » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:30 am

siege.lua at the very bottom of the file you will see this

Code: Select all

if siege.Time >= 10 and siege_once == false then
		GuildHouseWarEnterButton_OnClick()
		siege_once = true
	end
change the 10 to a value greater then 1 and less than 15, that is why it waits 10 seconds.
so 2 - 14 is your choice.

I am not going to be updating this addon, it is what it is.
I simply don't have the time.

jrb913

#19 Post by jrb913 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:02 pm

I understand, and very much appreciate the info you have given.

Hetrix

#20 Post by Hetrix » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:26 am

Great job Lisa and huge thanks for the addon. Is there any possibility that this addon can be modified to auto-register for sw aswell?

/H :-)