RoM server Patch 4.0.3. - The Mighty Shield.

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Atlas123

Re: RoM server Patch 4.0.3. - The Mighty Shield.

#461 Post by Atlas123 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:47 am

I moved all the addons to a different folder (to start everything step by step), the problems seems to be with the "ingamefunctions"--> igf_events

I removed them and now it is ok (for the screen).

Is it ok to just remove igf_events?

Thanks again

lisa

#462 Post by lisa » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:49 am

You probably just need to update the ingamefunctions folder, you can find it in rom/devtools.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

Atlas123

#463 Post by Atlas123 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:18 am

Hello Lisa,

I did that (several times... At least for every time you told someone else to do that on a post ^^)

the ingamefunctions includes this igf_events.lua & and igf_events.xml - Not sure what they are for and removing them seems to be ok for COT (for the time being?).

So overall followed Lisas suggestion to start from scratch (micromacro, SVN, etc etc works at least for COT WP ^^ (the rest still need to test).

Main difference with cot is that before the WP logged me out and now it doesnt and just ends the script (I am totally fine with that just pointing out the difference).

Again thank you for the great work and patience!!!! :D

rock5

#464 Post by rock5 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:28 am

Committed revision 658. Only 2 small bug fixes but one of them could have been contributing to the client crashes. Let me know if thing s improve.

Just to let you know, there are still targeting issues. Namely sometimes it fails to target objects. We are still working on it, but it's taking time.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lisa

#465 Post by lisa » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:36 am

Atlas123 wrote:Hello Lisa,

I did that (several times... At least for every time you told someone else to do that on a post ^^)

the ingamefunctions includes this igf_events.lua & and igf_events.xml - Not sure what they are for and removing them seems to be ok for COT (for the time being?).

So overall followed Lisas suggestion to start from scratch (micromacro, SVN, etc etc works at least for COT WP ^^ (the rest still need to test).

Main difference with cot is that before the WP logged me out and now it doesnt and just ends the script (I am totally fine with that just pointing out the difference).

Again thank you for the great work and patience!!!! :D
At the top of the WP file you will find this

Code: Select all

When_Finished = "end" -- "end" to end script, "relog" to log next character and "waypointfilename" to load that waypointfile.
just change it to "relog" and it should log the next character.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

bokagavrilov

#466 Post by bokagavrilov » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:14 am

rock5 wrote:Committed revision 658. Only 2 small bug fixes but one of them could have been contributing to the client crashes. Let me know if thing s improve.

Just to let you know, there are still targeting issues. Namely sometimes it fails to target objects. We are still working on it, but it's taking time.

seems that its ok now with the chickens yesterday it wasnt looting like 1 egg every wave..x) till now it looted all 9/9

bokagavrilov

#467 Post by bokagavrilov » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:01 am

still some probs with targeting the eggs.. i have 3 clients on ...one didnt loot 5 eggs the other too..and the last 7

jasn

#468 Post by jasn » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:08 am

bokagavrilov wrote:still some probs with targeting the eggs.. i have 3 clients on ...one didnt loot 5 eggs the other too..and the last 7
Have you updated the miller ranch waypoint file?
Theres a new one. 4.2

bokagavrilov

#469 Post by bokagavrilov » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:25 am

jasn wrote:
bokagavrilov wrote:still some probs with targeting the eggs.. i have 3 clients on ...one didnt loot 5 eggs the other too..and the last 7
Have you updated the miller ranch waypoint file?
Theres a new one. 4.2
where can i get it

found it ..its here for those who dont knwo ^_^http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... =27&t=1478

Nero

#470 Post by Nero » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:36 am

Finally got few minutes for myself. Updated everything, all of it is working. Still, I noticed that -

> Bot has huge problems with gathering, sometimes it needs four tries before it will start to gather,

> Performance seems terrible - I assume that's because of the amount of 'memory freezing' that someone was walking about, because, well.. Had 2 chars running KS (loading screen ate resources etc), and two clients idly sitting to party before. Now, two characters are going around, killing and gathering - and yet it takes almost always more than 80% of my CPU, frequently ObjectDock tells me that CPU usage is 100% - and no zones are changing. Even when two clients are up and I'm running around manually in places like Varanas, provided there's less than ~50 people on central plaza - it's way slower in the middle of nowhere for bot. This update really seems like 'two steps back' in this regard.

For some weird reason, it gets most CPU-heavy when I'm choosing on which account to bot, just after pressing delete when starting bot up.

Quite a few waypoints skipped when talking with npc etc when CPU was giving it it's all, sadly. Shame I've no idea what to do about it.

Will test PartyBot for the first time in about a week, so additional feedback coming soon.

Keep up the good work, guys ;)

kanta

#471 Post by kanta » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:54 pm

rock5 wrote:
kanta wrote::oops:

I found the problem. I have my UI scaled down so I didn't notice that for some reason the first 4 action bar slots had lost their key bindings....
But then the bot shouldn't have worked.
Ya, that's why I had no clue what was going on. Between the time I had done my dailies with the bot in the morning to the time when I updated the bot the key bindings disappeared. I hadn't done anything in between that should have effected the bindings. I had one crash during that time, but that's never dropped bindings on me before. So I'm just clueless on why it happened. Chalk it up to more bad RoM coding I guess.

PS - People you need to actually read previous posts. Between my post here and 7 posts above to Rock's post where he states there's still object targeting issues, 2 people complained about targeting objects not working properly.... There's no need to say it's not working when one of the coders *just* said it isn't working fully.
Scout/Knight/Rogue 70/66/66

Kadzumba

#472 Post by Kadzumba » Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:38 am

Hello
It is normal to client crashes after few mins/hours? im using micromacro for millers farm and when i leave my PC for few hours all client are crashed after return... (or 1 client survive !)

I reinstalled the game, deleted the addons and download new micromacro+script/rom+MRC_Optymized and nothing has changed. Client crashes started to occur after patch.

Any1 have solution? :(

rock5

#473 Post by rock5 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:47 am

We are currently testing a fix that will hopefully finally fix the crashes issue. Stay tuned.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

ako ito

#474 Post by ako ito » Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:10 am

im tired to read all post in all thread to find how to equipt the Rune War Bow then reload the Runic Thorn then re equipt my previus bow... anyone can give me the thread than can answer my problem??

ako ito

#475 Post by ako ito » Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:27 am

ako ito wrote:im tired to read all post in all thread to find how to equipt the Rune War Bow then reload the Runic Thorn then re equipt my previus bow... anyone can give me the thread than can answer my problem??

got it http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... Bow#p27799

rock5

#476 Post by rock5 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:47 pm

Revision 659 is out.

I've commited the new revision 659 of the bot that hopefully fixes the targeting and crashing issues once and for all. *crosses fingers behind back*.

Changes:
  • The targeting no longer 'freezes' memory to target nodes. Some addresses are changed so it doesn't get reset. Hopefully this was the cause of most of peoples crashes and so it should be fixed now. Thanks Administrator.
  • Now that targeting is reliable again I've changed it back to using "UseSkill(1,1)" for attacks by default as it was before. You also have the option, as you did before, to manually set the attack to use an actionbar key. Just set "ATTACK" to the actionbar hotkey of your choice in the profile eg.

<hotkey name="ATTACK"          key="VK_9" />
  • Fixed a small bug in 'ingamefunctions' that might have resulted in macros being overwritten when changing characters. Might also caused it to stop working when changing characters.
  • Fixed bug in waitForLoadingScreen() function that could cause the game or script to crash. It was yielding to timers (yrest) and if those timers executed commands that could not be executed while changing character then it would crash. I noticed this with GMMonitor. Now it no longer yields.
Instructions for installation.
  • Make sure you follow all these instructions.
    1. Update MicroMacro to version 1.02 Beta 1 located here.
    2. Do an SVN Update on the 'rom' folder.
    3. Do a 'TortoiseSVN/Revert' on the 'rom' folder.
    4. Delete the 'ingamefunctions' folder located in the games 'interface/addons' folder.
    5. Copy the new 'ingamefunctions' from the 'rom/devtools' folder to the games 'interface/addon' folder.

berlin25

#477 Post by berlin25 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:17 pm

I just get this when I try to start golden egg wp:

Mon Oct 17 00:11:47 2011 : ...oads/micromacro/micromacro/scripts/rom/functions.lua:1461: bad argument #2 to 'memoryWriteString' (number expected, got nil)
Mon Oct 17 00:11:47 2011 : Execution error: Runtime error

other waypoints are alright (with other character). What do I have to do?

Kadzumba

#478 Post by Kadzumba » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:49 pm

Have same problem with new revision and MillersFarm WP.

0:44am - .../micromacro/scripts/rom/functions.lua:1461: bad argument #2 to 'memoryWriteString' (number expected, got nil)

Mostikos

#479 Post by Mostikos » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:16 pm

I have updated the bot today and i have revision 660 and its not working i have a error just when it suposed to start .The error is

rom/macro/micromacro/scripts/rom/function.lua:1457: Update your copy of Micromacro to version 1.02!
well i have that version :)
anyone can help?

berlin25

#480 Post by berlin25 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:26 pm

you need the new 1.02 micromacro, not only the revision 660...