New Dailies in Xaveria

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
MiesterMan

Re: New Dailies in Xaveria

#21 Post by MiesterMan » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:26 pm

More changes:
  • Added memory scan for quests completed to remove needed romscripts
  • Added, as you go, Difficult Supply Situation quest(dog meat quest)
  • Added "walk around" waypoints to reduce chance of hitting ogest and increase chance of hitting butterflies
  • Changed waypoints that might cross Ogest to TRAVEL
  • Added Ogest battling check to change channels instead of fighting him
  • Added a second argument to tgtInRange to, if you want, specify the scanning range (defaults to MAX_TARGET_DIST)
Might have been more but I gotta go so this is the best I can do atm.

MiesterMan

#22 Post by MiesterMan » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:45 pm

Already found out, changing them to travel didn't work. Damn this Ogest Boss is just messed up.

rock5

#23 Post by rock5 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:37 pm

MiesterMan wrote:Already found out, changing them to travel didn't work. Damn this Ogest Boss is just messed up.
Changing to 'travel' will stop it from fighting back but you still need to get far enough away to make him loose interest before changing back to 'normal'.

Maybe after passing where Ogest is you can check if you have agroed him. If so, then run down that path along side where the gargoyles and shadows are until you reach the end then start killing from the end.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

MiesterMan

#24 Post by MiesterMan » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:15 pm

He always aggros, that's why I have him changing channels if he's player.Battling is true. I watched it and it worked a few times. I got up to go do something and when I got back I found him fighting Ogest at the place where he passes again.

The script ran properly for the rest of the day while I was gone so I dunno if it was a fluke. Something I'm considering though is that I had been using __WPL.setForcedWaypointType() for all other waypoint types but for this one I was setting the type in the waypoints itself. Does that override it? If so it's an easy fix but I wouldn't understand why it would do that.

And I haven't finished my business for the day so I've got to go again.

lisa

#25 Post by lisa » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:07 pm

MiesterMan wrote:Edit: Oh and lisa, thanks for the tip! That adds to the list right? I didn't know we had that option, I'll remember that. :D
Yeah table.insert will add to the table as opposed to replacing it. I used it in some WP so it would still retain the mobs and friends from profile and just add in some mobs that I required for certain WP.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

Mushroomstamp

#26 Post by Mushroomstamp » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:28 am

You should add to your first post that your teleport function is required.
http://solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewtopic ... 373#p23082
The script is awesome... thanks for sharing! 8-)

Germangold

#27 Post by Germangold » Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:59 am

Finshed my lvl grinding script :D

What you need??
Lotsa daily reset cards only obtainable for diamonds

What is does
circle around to kill 5 butterfly until the quest target is fullfilled and checks in, if the daily quest are all finshed is simply presse a designated key (in my xml is VK_9) where your daily reset cards should be.

What you get?
I was able to rush two character from 50/50 to 61/55 nearly "afk"
Attachments
butterfly.xml
(5.84 KiB) Downloaded 313 times

rock5

#28 Post by rock5 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:42 am

Germangold wrote:if the daily quest are all finshed is simply presse a designated key (in my xml is VK_9) where your daily reset cards should be.
Why not just "use" the item?

Code: Select all

local reset = inventory:findItem(202434) -- "Daily Quest Ticket"
if reset then
    reset:use()
else
    -- Out of daily tickets
    -- logout, end or goto sleep
end
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

bobdole

#29 Post by bobdole » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:13 pm

Wish I had a waypoint that mounted and went to the butterflies and then mounted and returned.

rock5

#30 Post by rock5 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:25 pm

Try

player:mount()

bobdole

#31 Post by bobdole » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:52 pm

Tweaked it to work smother and mount. Now I just want to disable: "Aggro wait time out" on some waypoint spots and not all can that be done?
Last edited by bobdole on Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bobdole

#32 Post by bobdole » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:55 pm

This is all new to me so sorry for stupid questions. How would I put a delay at:

</waypoint>
	<!-- # 31 --><waypoint x="7584" z="2532" y="168" tag="checkpoint">
I want it to stop at this spot for about 15 seconds.

lisa

#33 Post by lisa » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:07 pm

<!-- # 31 --><waypoint x="7584" z="2532" y="168" tag="checkpoint">yrest(15000)
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

bobdole

#34 Post by bobdole » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:15 am

Someone doing the butterfly daily just talked about a kill your self macro that takes you back to the spawn just next to the NPC to turn the quest in. Any one try to convert the waypoint to do that?

MiesterMan

#35 Post by MiesterMan » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:55 am

bobdole wrote:Someone doing the butterfly daily just talked about a kill your self macro that takes you back to the spawn just next to the NPC to turn the quest in. Any one try to convert the waypoint to do that?
There is a hack (from RoMeo's) that does this. I haven't been able to figure it out though. The benefit is that you die and don't get any exp debt. It's something I was wanting to add for situations where my bot is gonna die no matter what.

But that sounds like another interesting use for it, would save a pretty long walk actually.

lisa

#36 Post by lisa » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:05 am

It is very visably noticable and the butterflies is an open area. Anyone within viewing distance will see you doing it, not so sure getting banned would be worth saving the 30 second ride to the NPC.

bobdole

#37 Post by bobdole » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:01 am

Last question for the night. how would I have the waypoint check my current class level? I want to make it so when I hit 67 I get auto logged out.

lisa

#38 Post by lisa » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:13 am

player.Level

if player.Level == 67 then
        sendMacro("Logout();"); 
end

rock5

#39 Post by rock5 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:55 am

MiesterMan wrote:The benefit is that you die and don't get any exp debt.
Can this be used to avoid dept even if you die normally or is it only if you die as part of the hack?
lisa wrote:It is very visably noticable and the butterflies is an open area. Anyone within viewing distance will see you doing it, not so sure getting banned would be worth saving the 30 second ride to the NPC.
Although it might not be practical in a public place, if we could work out how to do it, I'm sure we could find a practical use for it.

lisa

#40 Post by lisa » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:15 am

I could probably do some testing, not high on my priority list atm

Basically you convince the server you are messed up and then it kills you with no debt.

I am guessing easiest way to do it is to conctantly use teleport port, probably in an upward direction and back down and back up. Do it half a dozen times and server will probably freak out and kill you to "stop" the issue.

I've had it happen to me when I turned on fly and changed speed to over 100, I would fly away very fast and get to a certain distance and bamm, dead, no debt.

The issue I see is that it takes a couple seconds to actually get to the point the server kills you, I fear this is to long and by the time you trick it you will probably already be dead from what ever is attacking you.