Autofeed Millers Special Cake

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
cheater

Autofeed Millers Special Cake

#1 Post by cheater » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:07 pm

Is there a small script to autofood my pet with all my millers special cakes? got about 5k :-/

rock5

Re: Autofeed Millers Special Cake

#2 Post by rock5 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:09 pm

There is a userfunction in the repository that can do it, as well as a few other tasks, but has some limitations.

What I've been using is this.

Code: Select all

CEggPet(3):feed("Miller's Special Cake","all")
This is after starting the "commandline" waypoint file. Just change the "3" to the pet you want to feed. You could also add it to a waypoint file or profile somewhere.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

cheater

#3 Post by cheater » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:50 am

tyvm :)

omegastar013

#4 Post by omegastar013 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:58 am

im not getting it to work. i put it in my profile and the waypoint file im using. what could i be doing wrong?

rock5

#5 Post by rock5 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:18 am

omegastar013 wrote:im not getting it to work. i put it in my profile and the waypoint file im using. what could i be doing wrong?
Where exactly did you put them in the files and how did you write the command?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

omegastar013

#6 Post by omegastar013 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:04 pm

after combat in my profile and at the end of my waypoint file i copied what you put exactly except instead of pet 3 i used pet 2

rock5

#7 Post by rock5 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:24 am

omegastar013 wrote:after combat in my profile and at the end of my waypoint file i copied what you put exactly except instead of pet 3 i used pet 2
That command is an lua command so will only work in one of the events in the profile, eg. <onLeaveCombat>, <onSkillCast>, etc. Try it in the onLeaveCombat section. That's between the <onLeaveCombat> and </onLeaveCombat> tags.

omegastar013

#8 Post by omegastar013 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:02 pm

ok that worked but i dont want to feed after every fight just everyonce in a while and only feed one at a time so how should i put it in a waypoint file?

rock5

#9 Post by rock5 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:22 pm

omegastar013 wrote:ok that worked but i dont want to feed after every fight just everyonce in a while and only feed one at a time so how should i put it in a waypoint file?
Why would you want to do that manually? The bot already does that for you. Just set up the eggpet options correctly in your profile and the bot will do the rest.

omegastar013

#10 Post by omegastar013 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:49 pm

ok i got it to work but its feeding 2 cakes at a time. is there any way to fix it so it only feeds one cake?

rock5

#11 Post by rock5 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:59 pm

omegastar013 wrote:ok i got it to work but its feeding 2 cakes at a time. is there any way to fix it so it only feeds one cake?
It doesn't feed 2 at a time. If you have the eggpet options set up correctly then it should initially feed enough to get it to above 95% Nourishment. Then whenever it falls below 95%, it will feed 1.

MiesterMan

#12 Post by MiesterMan » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:46 am

I think he's looking at the MM window spam. I remember seeing that and being confused too. What happens is the bot tries to feed the pet and because of client lag it fails. The bot doesn't detect this (I don't think I'd like it if it did anyways) and just runs the feeding script again until the pet is full. It actually only uses enough to fill the pet but the bot window is sortta spammed by the feeding message. Maybe you could add a message after the pet is full saying how many are left in the stack it was fed from.

But he could also be experiencing something else.

omegastar013

#13 Post by omegastar013 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:54 pm

it probably is the lag