Anyone have minigames Waypoints?

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
MiesterMan

Anyone have minigames Waypoints?

#1 Post by MiesterMan » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:57 am

Again, have got to thank our forum mods rock and lisa for fixing things up. Now that I've worked through my personal screwups I can get back to the fun stuff. :D

First, I don't know what minigames there are. Only one I know of is Malatinas so I'd like to build a list from responses here.

Second, if you have any WP scripts we could use it would be much appreciated.

So, the list is: Update: I tested these coords for survival game and they seem to be good though they still miss a few and if the stops on the wrong square it'll attempt to harvest an already opened chest for a long time. Also, there's a chance the bot won't attack the Bizzare Mechs but I need to test some more.
MaltinaSurvivalGame.xml
Getting there
(7.57 KiB) Downloaded 371 times
Last edited by MiesterMan on Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MiesterMan

Re: Anyone have minigames Waypoints?

#2 Post by MiesterMan » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:43 pm

Well, fell asleep. Found a post saying these were minigames: treasure hunter, malatinas and goblin games

I'll have to research it and find out what they are.

kanta

#3 Post by kanta » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:27 pm

http://www.theromwiki.com/Minigames

You can also find videos for each one on Youtube.
Scout/Knight/Rogue 70/66/66

MiesterMan

#4 Post by MiesterMan » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:34 pm

Oh, right. I should find some good youtubes to reference. I can already see the functions I'd use for the 6x6 tile farm but I'm not so sure about the rest.

kanta

#5 Post by kanta » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:37 pm

For the Course of Terror I'd just go with a fly hack. The tiles are placed randomly and that would be a heck of a project to find the quickest path.

Merlin

#6 Post by Merlin » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:48 am

The Goblin mines shouldn't be a Problem at all. The Survival game should be possible to, but all other minigames are just a pain in the ass for bot making :)

MiesterMan

#7 Post by MiesterMan » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:55 am

I got the waypoints for survival game but I didn't have time to label them so they're a big mass of similar points. :lol:

I'm going to map goblin mines tonight but I need a healbot to finish it out. When I tried it last I got a group of elementals that suddently started hitting for 1k each.

I'll post it at the top when it's done but if anyone wants to help here's the survival game.
I ran one ring around the outside marking the four corners and then I marked each square but I don't think this is an ideal setup.
MaltinaSurvivalGame.xml
Incomplete
(3.56 KiB) Downloaded 262 times
As for fly hack in course of terror, does it work?

rock5

#8 Post by rock5 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:28 am

If you want a visual representation of your points to help you, here it is.
Attachments
points.jpg
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

MiesterMan

#9 Post by MiesterMan » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:41 am

That is a nifty tool! As you can see it's an obvious pattern so I don't think it's the best idea. Also, being random helps avoid bombs.

lisa

#10 Post by lisa » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:56 am

I havent done any of the minigames yet but if you want to randomly go to different waypoints you can.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

wizzyslo

#11 Post by wizzyslo » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:12 pm

Better is to start with some easy things. I'm working on Goblin mine but have some problems.

Bot using swimhack wich you can find it on forum. I cant find the way how to skip wall with bot allways got crash report or stuck or memoryaddress error. If anyone know how to fix it pls tell me :D
goblin_mine_beta.xml
(1.94 KiB) Downloaded 275 times
Need to add code to check if chest is spowned or bot need to go back to kill all mobs. At end need to be added function to leave instance (I lost macro for this) or just stopPE();

Who is going to test dont worry you doint going to lose tokens and timer can be start again.

MiesterMan

#12 Post by MiesterMan » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:26 pm

I tried the fly hack on course of terror but the game crashed. Entering the game puts a debuff on your character that prevents you from jumping or getting very far off the ground.

It may have been that or because I activated it before the "show" was done where I was pinned in place.

Edit: Also, goblin mines is pretty easy but I'm not sure how to handle the elemental pull. If you have a character with AoE's it shouldn't be too hard but the stuns can kill you. No exp debt for death in minigames btw.

MiesterMan

#13 Post by MiesterMan » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:45 pm

wizzyslo wrote:Better is to start with some easy things. I'm working on Goblin mine but have some problems.

Bot using swimhack wich you can find it on forum. I cant find the way how to skip wall with bot allways got crash report or stuck or memoryaddress error. If anyone know how to fix it pls tell me :D
goblin_mine_beta.xml
Need to add code to check if chest is spowned or bot need to go back to kill all mobs. At end need to be added function to leave instance (I lost macro for this) or just stopPE();

Who is going to test dont worry you doint going to lose tokens and timer can be start again.
I haven't gone to the lengths of hacking through walls but I'm pretty sure this minigame is event triggered. If you don't kill the worms you don't get the event to kill the goblins, if you don't kill the goblins you don't get the even to kill the elementals, and if you don't kill the elementals the chests don't spawn. I suppose it's possible that the elementals are there and the chests will spawn when you kill them.

That aside good work getting some good coords! :D

WhiteTiger

#14 Post by WhiteTiger » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:11 pm

Why the fuck do you need a bot for goblin mine anyways? Do you got 20 lvl 60 chars with full gear running it every day or what?

MiesterMan

#15 Post by MiesterMan » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:48 am

6 actually. The idea here is farm phirius shells from the minigames and they are quite time consuming/tiring if done by hand and one at a time. If I had the time to do them myself I would but fortunately I've got other things to do than sitting around grinding. If not for the bot I would stopped playing this game ages ago. (Even with it I have breaks)

zin40

#16 Post by zin40 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:29 am

You can use flyhack in goblin mine mini game. Just fly over gates and you dont even have to spend tokens. At the begining if you fly near goblin that takes the tokens it will start the timer and just fly to end and get the last 4 chests. This exploit worked in ch 3 but i havent tried since patch. I have 64 mage, 62 r/k, and a scout that go through it so fast I dont use this.

MiesterMan

#17 Post by MiesterMan » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:27 pm

Used swimhack in goblin mines. Same thing happened as in course of terror. Nothing and then game crashes.

At least this fail doesn't cost 30 tokens. :lol:

Edit: Then again, there was a patch this morning. Just because the bot it working fine doesn't mean swimhack is.

kanta

#18 Post by kanta » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:19 pm

I don't know about the fly hack code from the forum, I've only used it in Pasper's Shrine. I usually do the mini games manually and use a program called "ROMeo's Multihack". It somehow scans the memory for the current memory addresses to enable certain hacks each time you run it. Maybe there's something wrong with the addresses in the RoMBot script hacks. Here's an example of the ROMeo log file:
==[ RoM instruction pointers | 06/21/11 ]==
Player Base Pointer:...............0x9C57EC
No Fall Function Pointer:..........0x44A789
Swim Hack Function Pointer:........0x44ABF0
Zoom Out Limit Function Pointer:...0x6256FE
GodSight Function Pointer #1:......0x43B733
GodSight Function Pointer #2:......0x43B7E1
Stealth Mode Function Pointer:.....0x5
Climb Angle Static Address:........0x97326C
==[ RoM hack variable addresses | 06/21/11 ]==
Runspeed:........[[[9C57EC]+598]+40]
Stealth Flag:....[[[9C57EC]+598]+33E]
Player coords:...[[[[[9C57EC]+598]+E8]+A0]+B0]
Player vectors:..[[[9C57EC]+598]+34]
Target coords:...[[[[[[9C57EC]+598]+274]+E8]+A0]+B0]
Target vectors:..[[[[9C57EC]+598]+274]+34]
Player Scale:....[[[9C57EC]+598]+70]
Swim Flag:.......[[[[9C57EC]+598]+EC]+B4]
I think a couple of the addresses aren't being detected properly but the swim (fly) hack is still working and I've never crashed in the mini games using it.

lisa

#19 Post by lisa » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:37 pm

they are the same addresses I have for the swim, wall and speed hacks.

Maybe the functions just need updating to the latest addresses, they work fine for me =)
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

MiesterMan

#20 Post by MiesterMan » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:44 pm

Thx kanta, not sure why it's different but the swimhack you told me about worked flawlessly.