Need Help with RomBot script

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
harbifm

Need Help with RomBot script

#1 Post by harbifm » Thu May 26, 2011 12:17 am

I was able install MicroMacir, and dowload and put RomBOt folder in the scrpti folder, creat the needed micro, So I am 100% i followd these steps,

I runing on the Middl easte clinet, thus the game is little differect in name, even that the language inside is english(or arabic if want want) you can change language via setting option

the name of the game is (programs/Tahadi/Asteeralquah)
the short cut or the exe that rune the game is aslo named that way (Asteeralquah.exe), NOT ROM or runesofmagic.exe

Thus, I am sure that this the source of my problem , but I do not know how to edit the script to make it work.

The first error I am getting is line 41 of (function.axl), which state an error,do not remeber it right now if some is familier with the coding of RomBot, please drope me a massege

rock5

Re: Need Help with RomBot script

#2 Post by rock5 » Thu May 26, 2011 7:30 am

Why have you double posted?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro