Rift: Planes of Telara

Ask questions about cheating in any games you would like. Does not need to pertain to MicroMacro.
underoath777

Rift: Planes of Telara

#1 Post by underoath777 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:05 am

Hey,

i have a question :) whats about Rift: Planes of Telara ?? Somebody know where i can find a bot or somebody made a bot?
Or maybe we all can work on a bot :D ? hehe

Nice Day :)

deathdealer1252

Re: Rift: Planes of Telara

#2 Post by deathdealer1252 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:16 pm

Your best bet would to read the Micromacro wiki and read some guides on LUA, this way you can create your own bot.

Zilvermoon

#3 Post by Zilvermoon » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:11 am

I personally have been trying to extract some offset's for this game, but have yet to actually manage it, data seem to be stored very deep.

I can find the data, but can't back track it to a static pointer, my best as of yet have been 2 layers up from the data but then I get lost in some way and can't back track it from there.

Sadly I never fully got my head wrapped around how to do this, not this deep anyway.

But you can be sure that I didn't give up yet, but until I actually manage to pull static pointers I see no reason to start coding a MM script.

Zilvermoon

Auto Pilot

#4 Post by Auto Pilot » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:01 am

For those interested in rift botting :
http://www.macrogoblin.com/ Some paid bot, from what I hear it's quite decent but probably not worth the price
http://www.macrogoblin.com/ Some bot in development, prototype (free) version is pretty crappy but it still works. They have a paid version in development, but with a subscription almost as "expensive" as Rift itself, I hardly see how it could be worth it
http://www.mmoelites.com/forum/115-rift-discussion/ Some rift cheat forum, has a few discussions about offsets, some trial keys giveaway every now and then for people interested to give rift a try (and it's a pretty good game) and some fly hack that I wouldn't even think of trying :mrgreen:

jbriftbot

Free Beta Invites for Rift Bot

#5 Post by jbriftbot » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:16 pm

Hey, I've got a ton of free beta invites for a new Rift bot, from the makers of AIO Bot for WoW.

I can't post the links cuz it's getting flagged as spam. So if you want a key, email me and I'll hook you up.

We need 1000 logins to get exclusive reseller rights for this bot. So feel free to pass this around.

No further info on the bot right now... I imagine its being translated from Chinese.

Feedback appreciated!

Administrator
Site Admin

Re: Free Beta Invites for Rift Bot

#6 Post by Administrator » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:48 pm

jbriftbot wrote:I can't post the links cuz it's getting flagged as spam.
And for good reason.
The Rules wrote:10. No advertising without the Administrator's permission first.