Frogster / Runewaker are starting to go against botting

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Giram

Frogster / Runewaker are starting to go against botting

#1 Post by Giram » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:43 am

I though i could share this with you guys. They might start to ban botting now so it might be wise to make bigger waypoints :)

https://forum.runesofmagic.com/showthread.php?t=338431

lisa

Re: Frogster / Runewaker are starting to go against botting

#2 Post by lisa » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:01 am

Their main focus will be on egg farmers, if characters get reported by other characters then they will add them to investigation list.

If they really wanted to stop the gold farmers they would make golden eggs bound. This is just for show and yes 1000's of accounts will get banned for atleast 7 days.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

Alkaiser

#3 Post by Alkaiser » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:12 pm

lisa wrote:If they really wanted to stop the gold farmers they would make golden eggs bound.
Wow! I hadn't thought of that. It would indeed be extremely effective.

Wir

#4 Post by Wir » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:38 am

ye so take care about your friend list one of my friend get suspended that way -.-'

S3v3n11

#5 Post by S3v3n11 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:42 am

Anyone get ban/suspended on Govinda? I am waiting for my turn. :evil:

Tamyra

#6 Post by Tamyra » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:04 pm

I tried to log in to post on that forum thread and then I noticed that I was forwarded to the German forum password reset page, and I'm in the US. So I didn't do it, but from what I can tell and have read frogster-US and frogster-EN or whatever versions are used to differentiate the American from the European ones, they are separate companies. I cannot log into the Euro forum with my US forum acct, and when the US servers went down last week one of the community managers stated that they do not communicate with each other over server downtime issues because they are different companies. I assume Austrailia, Asia and other parts of the world are also semi split, again not sure where the line in the sand is.

That statement about "Botting will get your account banned" (which is true for both sides based on TOS) was given by "Silberfuchs" aka Silverfox. He's from the European side of the pond. So far I have seen no notice of anything on the US servers, but I will likely keep looking for it. And I do still think if you're caught in the US, banning will still happen.

deathdealer1252

#7 Post by deathdealer1252 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:37 pm

They are banning on US servers.

rock5

#8 Post by rock5 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:32 pm

I always thought the us servers were worse than the European servers so I was surprised that that message was from the European side.

And, yes, it annoys me too that I can't log into the us forums.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lisa

#9 Post by lisa » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:54 pm

well you can but you treat it like it's a totally different forum, so apply for login name and such. I personally don't bother lol
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#10 Post by rock5 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:18 pm

I think the 1 time I tried registering, it didn't let me.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro