Banwave on German Server Muinin Ionsai Draiochta Laoch Codag

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Germangold

Banwave on German Server Muinin Ionsai Draiochta Laoch Codag

#1 Post by Germangold » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:49 pm

Dear community
unforunatley after restarting my machine and reconnecting to the web
over 50!!! accounts of mine where banned!!

Tasks:
30% Golden Egg farming
60% Elfen Daily Quest for Phiriustoken
10% AuctionshouseChars , some High lvl char for farming TQ items,

even my Main account was banned << never used any kind of bots!

..... worst day 2011 so far

rock5

Re: Banwave on German Server Muinin Ionsai Draiochta Laoch C

#2 Post by rock5 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:24 pm

When was the last time you played?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lisa

#3 Post by lisa » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:52 pm

If they banned accounts that you never botted on then they probably just banned by IP address. That is assuming you never send mail to your main account from the bott accounts.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

mayainverse

#4 Post by mayainverse » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:29 am

what is the benefit from botting daily quest tokens? they cant be traded and same with the items. not even pk trading.

50accounts >.> most i can run on my computers is 4 of all are egg farmers. or 3 if i want to play a my main at 10fps. ur nuts.

Andreas_B

#5 Post by Andreas_B » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:12 am

mayainverse wrote:what is the benefit from botting daily quest tokens? they cant be traded and same with the items. not even pk trading.
The main benefit is to buy charges for the creation of Mana Stones. With tier 4 items you will need 1200 tokens to buy charges for one tier 7 Mana Stone. Also you can buy jewels for weapon upgrading (for unbound items).

@Germangold
If only one player is banned don't call it "Banwave".

mayainverse

#6 Post by mayainverse » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:34 am

yea. someone probably noticed this guy has FIFTY ACCOUNTS. botting for him non stop.

atroxa

#7 Post by atroxa » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:37 am

Got also banned for 30d with serveral accounts based assuming based on my ip address. Like 15+ accounts blocked also some blocked witch were logged in with same ip but like 12h before.
The notice mail accuses one of the daily token bots as reason for the ban, as my log and autoscreenshot show it happend after a few bots got killed a GM (something like /kill player command, cause 0 dmg) and after resawn and auto-return path they got killed a few times more... after that the account was blocked. So for safety reason integrate a error - bot stop on death...
golden eggs and daily items and a few other bots were running but I assume it happend manually by a GM.

too sad, ;-)
looking for a new game .... rom got worse anyway.

greetz

slaskfittan

#8 Post by slaskfittan » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:49 pm

why the fuck do you have over 50 accs? -.-

atroxa

#9 Post by atroxa » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:54 am

5 Accounts are like 16h/d around up to 5+ Mio Gold/d (worst case, normally more) without to much efford. My one high-lvl Bot was running like 400-600k /h ;-) In Paysafecards (= Amazon e.g.) its like 10€ = 4.5 mio Gold ... Just calc 50 Bots running :-D It's enough to pay a new PC for new Bots every Month if you like, or you are always Nr 1 on your Server ;-)

Germangold

#10 Post by Germangold » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:33 pm

mayainverse wrote:yea. someone probably noticed this guy has FIFTY ACCOUNTS. botting for him non stop.
because i can

slaskfittan wrote:why the fuck do you have over 50 accs? -.-
Because the FUCK i can

i created new accounts for farming dailys and eggs
as much i can see, most of the other botters are banned to...

realy intersting

never happend like this before

lisa

#11 Post by lisa » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:10 am

I had a GM messaging me when I was running a milers ranch script 1 day. She said she pops in to check on the ranch every now and then. I was just lucky I was next to screen at the time, bot had been running for a few hours. That was first message though.
I did notice about 5 mins before that I wasn't where I should be and just paused bott and moved round again, I somehow was over near where you get ported in to the ranch.

I guess they assume no one in their right mind would play that egg quest over and over for hours on end and anyone that is has a good chance of being a bott.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

swietlowka

#12 Post by swietlowka » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:31 am

i though of the miller ranch as one big anty botting feature anyway, think of it, noone living wont be doing these, so its just put a gm to whisp ppl and with no answer ban ban ban...

lisa

#13 Post by lisa » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:43 am

I don't often look around in the ranch but after the GM mesaged me I had a browse, there was a cat standing upside down under the roof where the chickens lay eggs, was funny as to see lol

Ohh you can also walk up the waterfall if you get bored

Starrider

#14 Post by Starrider » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:00 am

They really improve the botting detection by IP and by controlling "ranchers".

I am one who is botting quit a lot, but my opinion is: I run one/two bots save, next to my main char. And that's it. After a several of messages I never leave the computer for longer than 30 minutes and using modified kAFK mod which informs me by a sound when somebody wrote me. So I can answer immediately.

To have simultaneous 10+ bots running is a invitation to be become banned since the last update.
Its crazy to hear someone has 50 accounts. I would say that's absolutely crank!!!

For me botting is a method to get some Gold extra to buy some Diamonds Ingame from a trader to save money, because the game with CS is much expensive, an not to make own money with it.

rock5

#15 Post by rock5 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:04 am

lisa wrote:there was a cat standing upside down under the roof where the chickens lay eggs, was funny as to see lol
That happened to me once too. Yes it was funny.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

swietlowka

#16 Post by swietlowka » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:17 am

if there only could be a method to msg me theres someone whispering to my cell phone :( i then would sleep much better ;)

Germangold

#17 Post by Germangold » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:43 pm

today same story
created 10 new accounts
each account on an idividual email
reconnected to my ISP after each account creation
5 accounts running at the same time > MillerFarm Script

after 20hrs all accounts got banned

no email regarding any "missuse of 3rd party programms or bots"

No GM or other ingame message
i just wasnt able to log them into the game

swietlowka

#18 Post by swietlowka » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:31 pm

weird, have u sit and look at chat those 20h?

fred55555

#19 Post by fred55555 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:38 pm

time to make members only section on the forums otherwise GM read everything you post.
porbably some one complaining on your server about egg prices and see a few character names that seem to sell 99 eggs at a time and have 10 stacks on at a time, if you think about it. who the heck would run the quest days on end and keep stocking up the AH with always 99 egg stacks and atleast 10 auction at a time. you need to split up the egg stacks into different amounts and over a few accounts atleast, also take a day or two break in between farming. you want lots of money go full tilt you will get banned.

looking at the 50+ account guys dont feel sry for him, he made his cash selling gold from those accounts, he just bots them up again an he is back in business
accounts are free, so really you didnt lose anything, you just got to learn to be better at it :) also learn to reset your IP every few days, if not everyday :)

checkii

#20 Post by checkii » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:31 am

fred55555 wrote:time to make members only section on the forums otherwise GM read everything you post.
..... also learn to reset your IP every few days, if not everyday :)
Don't think members only section is going to help. Wont they just sign up and see it anyways?

Also some people cant change their IP addresses unless they go with a different ISP. I am also pretty sure its very hard to play a MMO with a proxy IP.

My only advice is to avoid being too obvious with the bots. The only way to do that is to limit the amount of botting you do, especially when it comes to something like golden eggs. Thats just way to obvious.