Rombot Tweaking

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Starrider

Rombot Tweaking

#1 Post by Starrider » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:40 pm

Hello, is there a possibility to tweak the bot.
examples (malee class):

a) after the bot killded a mob it takes some 500-700ms until he's looting
b) when attacked by more than one enemy, after killing the first, it takes some 500-700ms until the bot has the next one ias new target
c) when using a skill it waites 1000ms until the next is used

if possible?:
a) spam clicking on the mob for fast loot
b) reduce delay after looting for targeting next enemy
c) select/script for spamming one skill all 300 ms

tell me how XD, or something wrong with my settings?:
my setting for loot:

Code: Select all

<option name="LOOT_TIME" value="150" />
<option name="LOOT_PAUSE_AFTER"		value="0" />
Skills:

<option name="SKILL_USE_PRIOR" value="200" />

rock5

Re: Rombot Tweaking

#2 Post by rock5 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:51 pm

Starrider wrote:a) after the bot killded a mob it takes some 500-700ms until he's looting
b) when attacked by more than one enemy, after killing the first, it takes some 500-700ms until the bot has the next one ias new target
LOL I was just about to commit a fix for a and b in preparation of releasing my updated version of lootBodies. The problem is that if you have looting enabled but looting in combat disabled, it needs to wait to see if the battle flag clears, to see if it should loot or not. I've fixed this my making it search for a aggroed mod. If it doesn't find 1 then it loots, not waiting for the battle flag to clear.
Starrider wrote:c) when using a skill it waites 1000ms until the next is used
I did some work awhile ago to improve casting times but that was mainly for timed casts. The problem with instant casts is you can't tell if it's cast so it needs to wait a minimum amount of time. I believe it's set to 1 second and needs to be that much so that regular instant spells work properly. I can see that there would be times when you just want to spam 1 fast instant skill but that is a special case. I'm not sure how it could be implemented.

Hmm... maybe if we check if the currently casting skill is the same as the last skill cast (and it's an instant cast and has no cooldown) then don't wait and immediately cast. That way if a skill is cast many times in a row, it will cast fast and be like spamming it. Can anyone see a downside to this?

Starrider wrote:tell me how XD, or something wrong with my settings?:
my setting for loot:

<option name="LOOT_TIME" value="150" />
<option name="LOOT_PAUSE_AFTER"		value="0" />
Skills:

<option name="SKILL_USE_PRIOR" value="200" />
Your problems are not due to your settings so I would restore them to their default values.

LOOT_TIME is only used as a maximum loot time cap. making it smaller wont make it loot faster. It will probably make it interrupt the looting.

LOOT_USE_PRIOR is only really used when timed skills follow timed skills. It can be set manually but ping times can vary so much that it is recommended you leave this as 'auto' so the bot can calculate the current best value.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro