SVN r544 for game version 3.0.7.2322

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
vlikk

Re: SVN r544 for game version 3.0.7.2322

#101 Post by vlikk » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:06 am

ok this problem has been fixed sorry for inconvenience i just called my ISP they having issue on packet lost every now and then... they actually just called me like 2mins from now saying that there shouldn't be any problem anymore with the connection... now its dectecting properly thanks for help guys.... sorry for everything

rock5

#102 Post by rock5 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:22 am

vlikk wrote:for some reason it doesn't detect mobs in ravenfell or northern janost forest or even south janost forest..
Is it only those zones?

If it fails to target higher level mobs, I can think of 2 reason why.
1. The mobs are outside of the TARGET_LEVELDIF_ABOVE/TARGET_LEVELDIF_BELOW range in the profile.
2. You triggered the "target too strong" check. Do the mobs have more than 5 times your HP?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Rickster

#103 Post by Rickster » Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:08 am

vlikk wrote:yes I made new profile and waypoints with new files still does the same thing any suggestion?
I had a similar problem a few days ago which was solved in the meantime.

My bot did not atack any mobs. I was not able to find any errors in the characters profile. I took the Default profile, renamed it again to the characters name and tested it. It worked and so I made the needed adjustments step by step, with testing the bot after each step. It worked , although I did not find the error in the profile I used before.

kanta

#104 Post by kanta » Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:31 pm

rock5 wrote: To repeat, this is not a fix for the 67% error. I believe that error has nothing to do with the bot but with the game itself.
My wife's game started giving her the 67% error on 2 of her characters. I was able to verify that what I posted earlier does indeed fix the problem if done properly. Here's the steps:

1) Load RoM and log in to your character
2) Open System Menu, go to Interface Settings
3) Uncheck Server Save located at the bottom of the window
4) Close menu and completely log out of the game. If game crashes you may have to repeat steps 1 - 3
5) Go to your Documents\Runes of Magic\character Name\ folder and delete or rename the Macro.bsd file
6) Load game, log in and try MM again

It should now work as I fixed both of my wife's characters this way.
Scout/Knight/Rogue 70/66/66

rock5

#105 Post by rock5 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:11 pm

kanta wrote:
rock5 wrote: To repeat, this is not a fix for the 67% error. I believe that error has nothing to do with the bot but with the game itself.
My wife's game started giving her the 67% error on 2 of her characters. I was able to verify that what I posted earlier does indeed fix the problem if done properly. Here's the steps:

1) Load RoM and log in to your character
2) Open System Menu, go to Interface Settings
3) Uncheck Server Save located at the bottom of the window
4) Close menu and completely log out of the game. If game crashes you may have to repeat steps 1 - 3
5) Go to your Documents\Runes of Magic\character Name\ folder and delete or rename the Macro.bsd file
6) Load game, log in and try MM again

It should now work as I fixed both of my wife's characters this way.
Except mine doesn't have 'Server Save' checked so I'm unable to fix with these instructions.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

kanta

#106 Post by kanta » Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:40 pm

Hmmm.... is there a possibility that one of the Christmas event items is making it hang? All I can think to do is move items one by one into your bank and see if it lets you start up MM.
Scout/Knight/Rogue 70/66/66

rock5

#107 Post by rock5 » Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:59 am

kanta wrote:Hmmm.... is there a possibility that one of the Christmas event items is making it hang? All I can think to do is move items one by one into your bank and see if it lets you start up MM.
I don't think so because on those few occasions that the bot worked, it was always with the same character with the same items. Anyway I tested the bot on a character i haven't played in a long time that didn't have any Christmas items and it still got stuck.

BigDreamerDreams

#108 Post by BigDreamerDreams » Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:58 am

Good day
my English is not so good if you can give me the explanation in German, I would be very grateful.
My problem that I have you see in the picture
I use Win. 7-bit to 64
not all of my alts run with no problem but my main char will crash because the game now and he is nothing but invites the waypoints, but the game is gone
tested with
MicroMacro 1.0
MicroMacro 1.0 beta
MicroMacro Semi Fix

no idea what to do yet he is running again
Thanks for your help
I hope it is correct my post

;-)
I wish everyone a happy new year
Attachments
Erro play in the game crashes MicroMacro bring this as a message
Erro play in the game crashes MicroMacro bring this as a message

rambo66

#109 Post by rambo66 » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:31 am

after last update today the autosell function is again not working... ;(

Same problem like before ;(

rambo66

#110 Post by rambo66 » Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:47 pm

rambo66 wrote:after last update today the autosell function is again not working... ;(

Same problem like before ;(
Sorry.. seems that I was to fast with this... after a restart it seems to work again

djgizmo

#111 Post by djgizmo » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:12 am

rock5 wrote:Try deleting the macros the bot created and make sure hotkey '0' is empty then restart the bot. It should recreate them.

I'll get to work on these few bugs and release as soon as possible.
Hey Rock5,

This worked for me!

Thank you for all your hardwork!

p3p3mus

#112 Post by p3p3mus » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:02 am

good to all, I upgraded to 544 and today has given me the following error:

scripts/rom/classes/memorytable.lua:272 bad argument #2 to "memoryReadInt" ((null))

How could I fix it? thanks for everything
Attachments
error.jpg

rock5

#113 Post by rock5 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:14 am

Follow the SVN instructions here to get the latest version of the bot.

lisa

#114 Post by lisa » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:49 pm

Hi, Just want to double check 551 is current lastest version?
http://code.google.com/p/rom-bot/downloads/list

If your thinking of updating in the near future can I request to have 3 more Skill over-rides added into settings.lua. Names arn't hugely important as I can work with any names but if you wanted to,

skilllvl, to be value for the min lvl required to be able to use skill
skillprim, if skill is a primary skill for class as in class specific
skillxx, this name isn't important at all but just want 1 more option

If they could be set the same way as "priority" that would be fine and should be easy enough to do. i.e.

Code: Select all

priority = v:getAttribute("priority");
skilllvl = v:getAttribute("skilllvl");
Thank you :)
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#115 Post by rock5 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:56 pm

Current revision is 554.

Seems a bit much to add items just so they would be available for you to use. There must be another way for you to do what you want.

lisa

#116 Post by lisa » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:00 pm

Ahh yeah I was thnking the
http://code.google.com/p/rom-bot/downloads/list
was out of date.

As for another way, I guess I'll have a think on it some more. Might make a post and see if anyone else has any ideas.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

Smokymakpot

#117 Post by Smokymakpot » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:53 pm

hi i have some issues with the bot sometimes it worked for house with no problems but sometimes

pawn.lua::166: bad argument #1 to memoryReadByte <<null>>

this error message pops up someone had an idea how to fix ?

Administrator
Site Admin

#118 Post by Administrator » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:22 pm

That is an entirely unrelated issue. Please create a new thread if it continues to be an issue. I'm going to lock this one now as it's getting old. Most likely you have one or more files out of date. Run "rom/svnupdate.lua revert" before trying to run "rom/bot.lua".