Revision 507 released

For changelogs and discussion related to a specific revision.
rock5

Revision 507 released

#1 Post by rock5 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:35 am

I just released revision 507 with a few improvements so I thought I'd just let you guys know.

First, I recommend you read the SVN update log, as you update, to get a summary of what was changed. Actually, I recommend you always do that.

It's mainly to do with using the casting bar to tell if you finished collecting stuff and a few other improvements.

The mainly affected functions are;
player:target_Object()
player:findNearestNameOrId() and
player:mount()

You can read the changed instructions for them on the wiki.
http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.p ... _Functions

The changes shouldn't affect any existing code.

Please feel free to comment or bug report here.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Alkaiser

Re: Revision 507 released

#2 Post by Alkaiser » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:25 am

Nice! Does this mean your new egg farming script is nearly ready?

EDIT:

I'm having trouble with Bulletin Boards. This was working before the changes in 507.

Using:

Code: Select all

player:target_Object("Abandoned Fortress Bulletin Board");
First call works, but after that the Bulletin Board menu doesn't come up anymore...

EDIT 2:

This works:

Code: Select all

player:target_Object("Abandoned Fortress Bulletin Board",nil,false,true);

rock5

Re: Revision 507 released

#3 Post by rock5 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:19 pm

Alkaiser wrote:I'm having trouble with Bulletin Boards. This was working before the changes in 507.
This is because ignore always works now, not just when using the third value _harvestall.

You shouldn't have to use all those options just for opening a mailbox so what I think I'll do is, if _harvestall is used then it will default to ignore. If it is not used it will default to not ignore. That should make it work like it used to. You can of course still manually specify the ignore value using the _donotignore argument.

I'll fix it now.

Edit: Done. Committed to rev 508.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro