I just hope no one here are the ones destroying gegg market

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
fred55555

I just hope no one here are the ones destroying gegg market

#1 Post by fred55555 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:57 pm

Guys please if you are macroing the golden eggs, and selling them on AH dont just keep under cutting each other.

keep it at the 15k per and dont sell for lower they will all sell dont work they always do, these price wars i have seen suxx and hurt everyone so I hope it is no one here, if it is please keep a stable amount.
fo now i am buying them all up and re posting them at 15k they should not be sold for less.

thnx

rock5

Re: I just hope no one here are the ones destroying gegg mar

#2 Post by rock5 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:34 pm

fred55555 wrote:Guys please if you are macroing the golden eggs, and selling them on AH dont just keep under cutting each other.

keep it at the 15k per and dont sell for lower they will all sell dont work they always do, these price wars i have seen suxx and hurt everyone so I hope it is no one here, if it is please keep a stable amount.
fo now i am buying them all up and re posting them at 15k they should not be sold for less.

thnx
The Auction house works by the rules of supply and demand. Depending on their balance the price should stabilize at a certain optimum price given that nothing changes. Asking people to stabilize the price at 15k just wont work. It will keep on going down until the supply and demand balance out. There's nothing either of us can do about it.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

DrG

#3 Post by DrG » Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:21 am

I too have to see the prices drop like hell but in every daily i farm. So it's very easy to balance the market.....

Stop selling and save them in one of yours multi chars, and start selling when the price is good. :)

It's works very well for me :)

Binafus

#4 Post by Binafus » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:14 am

The biggest problem is not undercutting it is undercutting by 1 to 2k per egg.

The someone does the same and next thing you know eggs are going for 8 and 9k an egg.

Once people get use to buying them cheap they will not pay more.

If you bought all the eggs on artemis that were under 15k you would go broke and never sell them.

S3v3n11

#5 Post by S3v3n11 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:39 am

I know someone here that is on Govinda that does a fair share of under cutting. I am looking at you Alkaiser! :twisted:

Alkaiser

#6 Post by Alkaiser » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:46 am

Hey! I haven't posted any eggs for over 4 days now. Petdudea is crashing the market all on his own. I stopped putting any up after they fell below 12000.

S3v3n11

#7 Post by S3v3n11 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:07 pm

Alkaiser wrote:Hey! I haven't posted any eggs for over 4 days now. Petdudea is crashing the market all on his own. I stopped putting any up after they fell below 12000.
Ok, I forgive you! 8-)

Alkaiser

#8 Post by Alkaiser » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:54 pm

Now there are at least 3 different competing egg factories in full swing... doesn't look like prices will be going up anytime soon if ever. :x

Germangold

#9 Post by Germangold » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:32 pm

I do far with mutiple provider dsl connections on german server and sure price dropped since i started my little gold-egg rush farm. but never the less on some servers demand is always there and only overpriced egg in AH. i do sell them directly to my customers..

best thing ever happend, and I do love the advanced combat script for afk lvl-ing °°

horsewilly

#10 Post by horsewilly » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:20 am

Yeah, on my server they were 25k when I first started selling eggs, but within a little more than a month dropped to 10k, then it seemed for a few days like people were finally getting it and stopped selling, cause they went back to 15k within a few days, but for no reason at all, people just started posting at ~12k again >:(
It's very annoying, there is noone who farms eggs the honest way, so I don't get why egg farmers shouldn't stick together a little bit - the market's not gonna be influenced by anyone except ourselves, and no damage done if you just start posting at 15k+ again instead of 12, 10 or less.

S3v3n11

#11 Post by S3v3n11 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:02 am

Alkaiser wrote:Now there are at least 3 different competing egg factories in full swing... doesn't look like prices will be going up anytime soon if ever. :x

Yeah I see that. Not good.

Binafus

#12 Post by Binafus » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:58 pm

On Artemis people will put up 400 at a time 2 to 3k lower than the lowest price.
Lots of eggs being sold under 10k every day and as low as 7 or 8k.

swietlowka

#13 Post by swietlowka » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:48 am

best way is to get couple of customers and sell outside of ah
on my serwer regular price is 9k i sell it to my customers base for 7-8k depends on how much they take at once i belive it fair price though since diamonds are for 9-12k lately

Germangold

#14 Post by Germangold » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:23 pm

I equiped nearly all my ressource gatherings characters (beetween clvl20 and 40) with perm. mount due to the egg. i pay 1:1 in golden-egg, fairly easy trade :)

now the script isnt working at the time due to patch 3.0.5 egg-prices raised from 12k to 15k... next step is like 20k.. but there are still no eggs left