An Idea

Discuss, ask for help, share ideas, give suggestions, read tutorials, and tell us about bugs you have found with MicroMacro in here.

Do not post RoM-Bot stuff here. There is a subforum for that.
Forum rules
This is a sub-forum for things specific to MicroMacro.

This is not the place to ask questions about the RoM bot, which uses MicroMacro. There is a difference.
testasdf

An Idea

#1 Post by testasdf » Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:24 am

I'm not very good at coding but I just come up with ideas usually cause I play the game a fair bit amount. Maybe I can hopefully give some inspiration/ideas on what to hack.

-I think I already know the answer to this but skill cooldown time are server sided right? But is there still a way to manipulate the cooldown time to our advantage?

- There is a skill that a Defender/Guardian class has which has % chance of attacking a mob. Is there a way to manipulate it to 100% success attack?

- In regards to the linking with the blacksmith, is there a way to always link a lapis?

- Is it possible for HM characters to use UM skills? And if it is possible, is there a way that it can be used at a lower level than required?

- Is it possible to play UM without leveling NM and HM?

- Finally, I know items and gold have been duped before. Is it possible that it can happen again?

Sorry if I'm not a help in coding, but all I can do is just throw ideas at you guys. Good luck!

Sgraffite

Re: An Idea

#2 Post by Sgraffite » Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:32 pm

testasdf wrote:I'm not very good at coding but I just come up with ideas usually cause I play the game a fair bit amount. Maybe I can hopefully give some inspiration/ideas on what to hack.

-I think I already know the answer to this but skill cooldown time are server sided right? But is there still a way to manipulate the cooldown time to our advantage?

- There is a skill that a Defender/Guardian class has which has % chance of attacking a mob. Is there a way to manipulate it to 100% success attack?

- In regards to the linking with the blacksmith, is there a way to always link a lapis?

- Is it possible for HM characters to use UM skills? And if it is possible, is there a way that it can be used at a lower level than required?

- Is it possible to play UM without leveling NM and HM?

- Finally, I know items and gold have been duped before. Is it possible that it can happen again?

Sorry if I'm not a help in coding, but all I can do is just throw ideas at you guys. Good luck!
There aren't things you would find out using Micro Macro, you would need to do debugging using tools such as Cheat Engine or Olly Debug.