Rock5's Mail Mods

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
bussdee

Re: Rock5's Mail Mods

#21 Post by bussdee » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:24 pm

1st problem:

Code: Select all

<!-- #  8 --><waypoint x="2258" z="31897">	
		player:target_Object(112113,100); yrest(300);
		sendMacro("UseSkill(1,1);"); yrest(300);
		UMM_SendByNameOrId ("twinkname", {"207434","207443","Pukarifell"}); yrest(300);
		</waypoint>	
i cant send those two IDs ("207434","207443") it wont work with name or ID

2nd problem:
i changed my waypoints to: 1st sell, repair then go to mailbox and use

<!-- #  8 --><waypoint x="2258" z="31897">	
		player:target_Object(112113,100); yrest(300);
		sendMacro("UseSkill(1,1);"); yrest(300);
		UMM_SendByQuality("player2", 0); yrest(300);
		</waypoint>	
but then he will send everything (incl runes, pots, ...) else too.
Is it possible that he will only scan for item from slot 1-30 ?
Update: changed your addon to scan slot 1-30 only

last question:
Is it possible to send only Items that will be clean G4 (no stats on it) ?
"Erfahrung ist fast immer eine Parodie auf die Idee."
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

rock5

#22 Post by rock5 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:11 am

Nebojsha wrote:Well I always use default profile for everything... So every now and then i tweak it a bit to my liking, and now i changed it back to default, so I lost all changes that were made... Was possibly something idiotic only I could do. :)
Well as for next question, possibly related to this topic, but other ones too. Now my bot working nicely, and at one point it says that recepant mail is full. So I see few possible solutions, while I being too amateur to make them :(
Is it possible to make bot check number of dailies in inv before sending daily items. For example instead of send 3, to make it check number on stack and send it only if it has 10 items in it? If so, how to do it ;)
Or, if mail of guy i send it to is full, to automaticaly send to next one? Or both of these?
Thanks in advance :)
Wow! "Recipient mail full", I've never encountered that before. I think the best solution is to collect the most of an item before sending. That should make a huge difference. So don't go to the mailbox until you have a big stack of items.
This is how I usually create a farming script.
1. First I do a full circuit around the collecting area. Lets call them waypoints 1 to 10.
2. Then I head to the mailbox or npc or whatever I need. Then head back to point 10. Lets call them waypoints 11 to 20.
3. At waypoint 10 I add

if NumberIWant > inventory:itemTotalCount(CollectedItem) then
    __WPL:setWaypointIndex(1)
end
What this does is collect items until you have NumberIWant then it heads to the mailbox.
4. When it gets back it will continue with waypoint 1.

I find this the easiest way to do it.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

miximixi007

#23 Post by miximixi007 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:05 am

Is there code for GetCharacterName or GetCharacterSelectedIndex?
I wanna send like :

Recipient=GetCharacterName+I
UMM_SendByNameOrId (Recipient, {"Golden Eggs","Beetle Leg"})

rock5

#24 Post by rock5 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:22 am

miximixi007 wrote:Is there code for GetCharacterName or GetCharacterSelectedIndex?
I wanna send like :

Recipient=GetCharacterName+I
UMM_SendByNameOrId (Recipient, {"Golden Eggs","Beetle Leg"})
I don't know. I don't think so.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

wizzyslo

#25 Post by wizzyslo » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:09 am

Ty for now works prfect :D Easy to use it.

zbynio

#26 Post by zbynio » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:55 pm

rock5 wrote:
Nebojsha wrote:thanks for the help, it seems something was wrong with my profile... I made it default and it works :) Still dont know what, and I doubt we ever will (unless same problem occurs again) :D
If there was something wrong with your profile why not post a copy of it. Maybe I can see what it wrong with it.

if INV_MAX_SLOTS < 60 then "scripts\rom\bot.lua:391: onLoad error: ... ts/rom/userfunctions/addon_Rock5s_Mail_Functions.lua:269: attempt to index field '?' <a nil value>"

in your profile change INV_MAX_SLOTS >= 60

<option name="INV_MAX_SLOTS" value="60" />

rock5

#27 Post by rock5 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:13 am

zbynio wrote:if INV_MAX_SLOTS < 60 then "scripts\rom\bot.lua:391: onLoad error: ... ts/rom/userfunctions/addon_Rock5s_Mail_Functions.lua:269: attempt to index field '?' <a nil value>"

Good pick up.

I started writing a fix for this in updateSlotNumbers() but then I realised INV_MAX_SLOTS has no real meaning anymore. For example, if you set it to 45 then inventory:update() will update the first bag and 15 slots scattered in bag 2, not the first 15. And when you also consider that inventory:update() is now nearly instantaneous, you shouldn't use the option anymore. In fact it should be disabled altogether just as the progress bar was removed because inventory:update is so fast now.

Anyone else agree?

Administrator
Site Admin

#28 Post by Administrator » Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:37 am

rock5 wrote:
zbynio wrote:if INV_MAX_SLOTS < 60 then "scripts\rom\bot.lua:391: onLoad error: ... ts/rom/userfunctions/addon_Rock5s_Mail_Functions.lua:269: attempt to index field '?' <a nil value>"

Good pick up.

I started writing a fix for this in updateSlotNumbers() but then I realised INV_MAX_SLOTS has no real meaning anymore. For example, if you set it to 45 then inventory:update() will update the first bag and 15 slots scattered in bag 2, not the first 15. And when you also consider that inventory:update() is now nearly instantaneous, you shouldn't use the option anymore. In fact it should be disabled altogether just as the progress bar was removed because inventory:update is so fast now.

Anyone else agree?
Agree. No need for it any more, and it will just cause confusion. Do you want to take care of this one?

rock5

#29 Post by rock5 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:40 pm

Administrator wrote:Agree. No need for it any more, and it will just cause confusion. Do you want to take care of this one?
Although it's probably not a big job and it's the sort of thing I would do, I'm still not in a position to spend too much time coding, unfortunately. When I can move my computers to my new address, then I'll be able to do more coding. That's still at least a week away, maybe 2.

So could you please handle it.

I'm wondering, though, what happens if someone rents the 3rd or more bags? Maybe you need to leave in an option to specify how many bags you want to use? Or maybe there is a way to see how many bags are active and just scan them all?

Administrator
Site Admin

#30 Post by Administrator » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:36 pm

I'll mess with it when I get the chance. I think we've all been quite busy recently.

Administrator
Site Admin

#31 Post by Administrator » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:06 pm

Change committed. It should now, by default, scan all 6 bags (even if you don't use that many).

I'm curious, though, what happens if you unlock a 3rd (or more) bag and have items in it when your time runs out?

MiesterMan

#32 Post by MiesterMan » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:36 pm

The items are stuck there until you buy another ticket for it. You won't be able to use the item but you should still be able to pull up the info.

miximixi007

#33 Post by miximixi007 » Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:35 am

I'll add a "send money" function when that becomes available again.
Waitting :)

Nebojsha

#34 Post by Nebojsha » Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:03 am

Any way to get these scripts to work now? :)

Nebojsha

#35 Post by Nebojsha » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:34 am

I found some old version, without memorytable.lua which works. Then I succeeded in making addon work, and now it updates inventory 2x each time it sends mail... Any time to make it update only 1. 10 slots or smth?

rock5

#36 Post by rock5 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:04 pm

Nebojsha wrote:I found some old version, without memorytable.lua which works. Then I succeeded in making addon work, and now it updates inventory 2x each time it sends mail... Any time to make it update only 1. 10 slots or smth?
It's hard for me to know what is calling inventory:update() without knowing exactly what you did.

Could you please post a copy of the code you use to send mail and maybe a better description of the things you changed?

miximixi007

#37 Post by miximixi007 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:32 am

Can u show me how to set recipient when i send money?I tried a long time.sorry for my stupid.

rock5

#38 Post by rock5 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:33 am

miximixi007 wrote:
Can u show me how to set recipient when i send money?I tried a long time.sorry for my stupid.
How are you sending money? I didn't include a function for sending money.

I just tested it. It looks like money sending is working again. I'll add the money sending function to the mail functions as soon as I do a little testing.

rock5

#39 Post by rock5 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:43 am

I've added UMM_SendMoney() to addon_Rock5s_Mail_Functions.lua. It is now at version 1.2. Just download from the first post and replace the old version.
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 952#p12952

You don't have to update the UltimateMailMod addon as it hasn't changed.

miximixi007

#40 Post by miximixi007 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:58 am

Much appreciate !