Help need to make questbot

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
xwhizzah

Help need to make questbot

#1 Post by xwhizzah » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:50 am

Hello,

I need some help with my bot. Iam trying to create a bot not to farm mobs or items but actualy go quest. I had no problem to get my bot do the accept an deliver quest at the starting area. Like

Claim Your Potions
Claiming Armor
Claiming Weapons
Complete Preparations

I let the bot use the item by questname. but i think with id would be better because my way will only work on mage.

but now the hard part comes. a real quest. Iam trying to bot the following quest: Testing Your Skills

iam still unclear on the following.

- How to get Itemid from items
- how to travel to waypoint and then farm items till quest is done and then deliver the quest.

rock5

Re: Help need to make questbot

#2 Post by rock5 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:48 pm

bloodslain wrote:- How to get Itemid from items
- how to travel to waypoint and then farm items till quest is done and then deliver the quest.
One of the simplest ways to get item ids is to look them up on getbuffed.com. Once you have the item displayed you can see the item id in the address bar. It is not always up-to-date though. Another way is to use the ItemPreview addon.

After accepting the quest just move to the Fungus area then load your fungus file. You only need 5 fungus so you can make it a small loop. What I do is at each waypoint I check to see if I have enough, if I do I change the waypoint type to 'run' so it quickly goes to the end of the file. At the end of the file you load the next script if you have enough. The next script goes back in town and continues with the quests in town.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

xwhizzah

#3 Post by xwhizzah » Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:42 pm

Thnx for your reply :) ill download the addon as soon as iam ready at work.

could you give me an example how you did it. I tryed to get it to work for few hours, but still no result. Perhaps with an example ill get it to work. or an manual how to use the commands for questing. specialy the command that you use at your egg script wich checks if quest is completed, incompleted etc.

i also tryed to edit your eggquest waypoint file. but it results in errors :(

iam not the best scripter yet, still learning :)

BTW good work on the egg script, Works great! "_- only shame that the prices on the eggs are getting low now :)

rock5

#4 Post by rock5 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:22 pm

bloodslain wrote:Thnx for your reply :) ill download the addon as soon as iam ready at work.

could you give me an example how you did it. I tryed to get it to work for few hours, but still no result. Perhaps with an example ill get it to work. or an manual how to use the commands for questing. specialy the command that you use at your egg script wich checks if quest is completed, incompleted etc.

i also tryed to edit your eggquest waypoint file. but it results in errors :(

iam not the best scripter yet, still learning :)

BTW good work on the egg script, Works great! "_- only shame that the prices on the eggs are getting low now :)
Mine looks something like this.

Code: Select all

<waypoints type="NORMAL">
	<onLoad>settings.profile.mobs = {"Fungus"};</onLoad>
	<!-- #  2 --><waypoint x="-3068" z="-8846"> if sureRoMScript("GetBagItemCount(201171)") > 4 then __WPL:setForcedWaypointType("RUN") end </waypoint>
	<!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="-3021" z="-8993"> if sureRoMScript("GetBagItemCount(201171)") > 4 then __WPL:setForcedWaypointType("RUN") end </waypoint>
	<!-- #  4 --><waypoint x="-3034" z="-9131"> if sureRoMScript("GetBagItemCount(201171)") > 4 then __WPL:setForcedWaypointType("RUN") end </waypoint>
	<!-- #  5 --><waypoint x="-3045" z="-9270"> if sureRoMScript("GetBagItemCount(201171)") > 4 then __WPL:setForcedWaypointType("RUN") end </waypoint>
	<!-- #  6 --><waypoint x="-3204" z="-9059"> if sureRoMScript("GetBagItemCount(201171)") > 4 then __WPL:setForcedWaypointType("RUN") end </waypoint>
	<!-- #  7 --><waypoint x="-3166" z="-8983"> if sureRoMScript("GetBagItemCount(201171)") > 4 then __WPL:setForcedWaypointType("RUN") end </waypoint>
	<!-- #  8 --><waypoint x="-3224" z="-8832"> if sureRoMScript("GetBagItemCount(201171)") > 4 then __WPL:setForcedWaypointType("RUN") end
        if RoMScript("GetBagItemCount(201171)") > 4 then
            loadPaths("backtotown")
		end
	</waypoint>
</waypoints>
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

xwhizzah

#5 Post by xwhizzah » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:22 am

Cool, thnx mate! ill try it when i get home from work. Yours look much simpeler as the way i was trying to do it. :)

Itemcount is clear to me now i guess. How will i do monstercount? that would have to be with queststate or not?

thanks for your help this far!

rock5

#6 Post by rock5 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:11 am

bloodslain wrote:Cool, thnx mate! ill try it when i get home from work. Yours look much simpeler as the way i was trying to do it. :)

Itemcount is clear to me now i guess. How will i do monstercount? that would have to be with queststate or not?

thanks for your help this far!
If a quest is a kill quest it's still easier to check the quest state than count kills. Rombot is not 100% reliable at counting kills.

I need to make a couple of points about the example I gave you.
1. 'sureRoMScript' does not exit, I forgot to change them. They are supposed to be just 'RoMScript'
2. I created this awhile ago. You should replace

RoMScript("GetBagItemCount(201171)")
with

inventory:itemTotalCount(201171)
which is faster and more reliable.

Just in case I confused you, this is what I should have posted;

<!-- #  2 --><waypoint x="-3068" z="-8846"> if inventory:itemTotalCount(201171) > 4 then __WPL:setForcedWaypointType("RUN") end </waypoint>
	<!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="-3021" z="-8993"> if inventory:itemTotalCount(201171) > 4 then __WPL:setForcedWaypointType("RUN") end </waypoint>
	<!-- #  4 --><waypoint x="-3034" z="-9131"> if inventory:itemTotalCount(201171) > 4 then __WPL:setForcedWaypointType("RUN") end </waypoint>
	<!-- #  5 --><waypoint x="-3045" z="-9270"> if inventory:itemTotalCount(201171) > 4 then __WPL:setForcedWaypointType("RUN") end </waypoint>
	<!-- #  6 --><waypoint x="-3204" z="-9059"> if inventory:itemTotalCount(201171) > 4 then __WPL:setForcedWaypointType("RUN") end </waypoint>
	<!-- #  7 --><waypoint x="-3166" z="-8983"> if inventory:itemTotalCount(201171) > 4 then __WPL:setForcedWaypointType("RUN") end </waypoint>
	<!-- #  8 --><waypoint x="-3224" z="-8832"> if inventory:itemTotalCount(201171) > 4 then __WPL:setForcedWaypointType("RUN") end
        if inventory:itemTotalCount(201171) > 4 then
            loadPaths("backtotown")
      end
   </waypoint>
</waypoints>

xwhizzah

#7 Post by xwhizzah » Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:36 am

Still at work :( cant wait to try it out!

alltough iam analysing the script and iam trying to understand the code :)

This changes the profile to an profile called fungus?

__WPL:setForcedWaypointType("RUN")

Changes the type of way point from travel to run?

when item is above 4. Can i also use other variables? like:

if inventory:itemTotalCount(201171) < 4 then
if inventory:itemTotalCount(201171) = 4 then

xwhizzah

#8 Post by xwhizzah » Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:00 am

Also trying to get one waypoint file for each quest. i dont know if it works tough, cant try it out yet :)
but codewise is this correct?

<!-- #  1 --><waypoint x="-3697" z="-8683" tag="qgiver">
        player:clearTarget();
        player:rest(2);
        player:target_NPC("Leighton");
        sendMacro("OnClick_QuestListButton(1,1)");   yrest(2000);
        sendMacro("AcceptQuest()");               yrest(2000);
        sendMacro("CloseWindows()");            yrest(2000);
   <!-- #  5 --><waypoint x="-????" z="-????"></waypoint>
   <!-- #  6 --><waypoint x="-????" z="-????"></waypoint>
   <!-- #  7 --><waypoint x="-????" z="-????"></waypoint>
   <!-- #  8 --><waypoint x="-????" z="-????"></waypoint>
    __WPL:setWaypointIndex(__WPL:findWaypointTag("funguspath"));    
   <!-- #  9 --><waypoint x="-3068" z="-8846" tag="funguspath"> if inventory:itemTotalCount(201171) > 4 then __WPL:setForcedWaypointType("RUN") end </waypoint>
   <!-- #  10 --><waypoint x="-3021" z="-8993"> if inventory:itemTotalCount(201171) > 4 then __WPL:setForcedWaypointType("RUN") end </waypoint>
   <!-- #  11 --><waypoint x="-3034" z="-9131"> if inventory:itemTotalCount(201171) > 4 then __WPL:setForcedWaypointType("RUN") end </waypoint>
   <!-- #  12 --><waypoint x="-3045" z="-9270"> if inventory:itemTotalCount(201171) > 4 then __WPL:setForcedWaypointType("RUN") end </waypoint>
   <!-- #  13 --><waypoint x="-3204" z="-9059"> if inventory:itemTotalCount(201171) > 4 then __WPL:setForcedWaypointType("RUN") end </waypoint>
   <!-- #  14 --><waypoint x="-3166" z="-8983"> if inventory:itemTotalCount(201171) > 4 then __WPL:setForcedWaypointType("RUN") end </waypoint>
   <!-- #  15 --><waypoint x="-3224" z="-8832"> if inventory:itemTotalCount(201171) > 4 then __WPL:setForcedWaypointType("RUN") end
        __WPL:setWaypointIndex(__WPL:findWaypointTag("qgiver"));
        __WPL:reverse();
      end
   </waypoint>
</waypoints>
Sorry if i messed up some code :) still learning hahaha

rock5

#9 Post by rock5 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:56 am

bloodslain wrote:<onLoad>settings.profile.mobs = {"Fungus"};</onLoad>

This changes the profile to an profile called fungus?
This tells the bot what to target. I usually put this at the start of waypoint files so the correct mobs are targeted for that particular waypoint file. I don't use the 'mobs' section in my characters profile.
bloodslain wrote:__WPL:setForcedWaypointType("RUN")

Changes the type of way point from travel to run?
Yes (from normal to run), so it stops wasting time attacking more mobs than it needs to. This is relevant to to whole waypoint file so if you want to attack some mobs later in the same waypoint file you will need to change it back.
bloodslain wrote:if inventory:itemTotalCount(201171) > 4 then

when item is above 4. Can i also use other variables? like:

if inventory:itemTotalCount(201171) < 4 then
if inventory:itemTotalCount(201171) = 4 then
Yes, except;
1. '<' sometimes doesn't work. It's safer to reverse it eg. instead of "if a < b then" use "if b > a then". It's exactly the same logically.
2. '=' is used to set a value. To compare values you use '=='. So it would be
if inventory:itemTotalCount(201171) == 4 then

You can also use '>=' and '~='. That's 'greater than or equal to' and 'not equal to'.

rock5

#10 Post by rock5 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:23 am

player:clearTarget();
1. You don't need to clear the target.
2. You shouldn't need a pause after target_NPC because it includes a pause (Although it doesn't hurt).
3 Your missing the closing waypoint tag ie. </waypoint>

<!-- #  9 --><waypoint x="-3068" z="-8846" tag="funguspath"> if inventory:itemTotalCount(201171) > 4 then __WPL:setForcedWaypointType("RUN") end </waypoint>
1. The point 8 command is outside of waypoint tags (should be between <waypoint> and </waypoint> tags). All commands must be between tags or they wont get executed.
2. That command is not necessary as the "funguspath" point is the next one anyway.

__WPL:setForcedWaypointType("RUN") end
        __WPL:setWaypointIndex(__WPL:findWaypointTag("qgiver"));
        __WPL:reverse();
      end
   </waypoint>
What you should be doing here is going back to point "funguspath" if you haven't got enough or going forward to complete the quest. eg.

<!-- #  15 --><waypoint x="-3224" z="-8832">
      end
   </waypoint>
The waypoint should then continue to the npc to complete the quest. I know I use the same points to accept and complete quests but seeing as you are learning, don't get too ambitious. Keep them separate.
bloodslain wrote:Sorry if i messed up some code :) still learning hahaha
No worries. Learning code takes time. You asked all the right questions. I hope you learn a lot. :)

xwhizzah

#11 Post by xwhizzah » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:13 am

Really appreciate your help :) didnt know what to do without you ;)

So this will result in this.

</waypoint>
   <!-- #  10 --><waypoint x="-3021" z="-8993"> if inventory:itemTotalCount(201171) > 4 then __WPL:setForcedWaypointType("RUN") end </waypoint>
   <!-- #  11 --><waypoint x="-3034" z="-9131"> if inventory:itemTotalCount(201171) > 4 then __WPL:setForcedWaypointType("RUN") end </waypoint>
   <!-- #  12 --><waypoint x="-3045" z="-9270"> if inventory:itemTotalCount(201171) > 4 then __WPL:setForcedWaypointType("RUN") end </waypoint>
   <!-- #  13 --><waypoint x="-3204" z="-9059"> if inventory:itemTotalCount(201171) > 4 then __WPL:setForcedWaypointType("RUN") end </waypoint>
   <!-- #  14 --><waypoint x="-3166" z="-8983"> if inventory:itemTotalCount(201171) > 4 then __WPL:setForcedWaypointType("RUN") end </waypoint>
   <!-- #  15 --><waypoint x="-3224" z="-8832"> if inventory:itemTotalCount(201171) > 4 then __WPL:setForcedWaypointType("RUN") end
      end
   </waypoint>
</waypoints>
The reason that i added

is that i tought with would result in a loop from waypoint 8 to 15 till it has the needed questitems.

rock5

#12 Post by rock5 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:36 am

bloodslain wrote:

end
   </waypoint>
I made a mistake. It's supposed to be

if 5 > inventory:itemTotalCount(201171) then
      end
Otherwise it looks like it should work. Now you just have to figure out what it does once it's finished.

xwhizzah

#13 Post by xwhizzah » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:40 am

tryed to make the bot, still not working. No time to work on it today. i will puzzle some more on it tomorrow. :)

Ill let you know ;)

xwhizzah

#14 Post by xwhizzah » Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:23 am

Hey rock, today i will work a bit on the bot :) still havent got it to work. in the meantime iam studying your farmbot. and i have few questions again on what some things do :)

First at the <onload>

<onLoad>
	repeat questname=RoMScript("TEXT('Sys422343_name')"); yrest(500) until questname -- ie. "Sweet Milk"
	repeat npcname=RoMScript("TEXT('Sys110789_name')"); yrest(500) until npcname -- ie. "Jessica Miller"
</onLoad>
1. What does those 2 lines do.
2. What does TEXT('Sys422343_name') stand for?

player:target_Object(112953,7000)

Where do you get the (112953,7000) value from?

and i also want to ask you for an favor :) iam thinking about expiriment with the queststate function. Like you used here.

<!-- #  2 --><waypoint x="4054" z="3353" tag="npc">
		repeat queststate = getQuestStatus(questname); yrest(500) until queststate
		if queststate == "complete" then
			-- Complete quest
			player:target_NPC(npcname);
			sendMacro("CompleteQuest()"); yrest(2000);
			-- Accept quest
			player:target_NPC(npcname);
			sendMacro("AcceptQuest()"); yrest(2000);
			__WPL:setWaypointIndex(__WPL:findWaypointTag("npc"));	
		elseif queststate == "incomplete" then
			-- Collect herb
			inventory:update()
			if 1 >= inventory:itemTotalCount(204788) then -- Get more herb
				__WPL:setWaypointIndex(__WPL:findWaypointTag("get_herb"));	
			else
				__WPL:setWaypointIndex(__WPL:findWaypointTag("get_milk"));				
			end
So the favor iam asking you. could you make me example with the fungusquest :) because the chickenquest is yet to hard for me to analyse hahahaha

Thnx in advance

Greetz

Blood

rock5

#15 Post by rock5 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:07 am

bloodslain wrote:

<onLoad>
	repeat questname=RoMScript("TEXT('Sys422343_name')"); yrest(500) until questname -- ie. "Sweet Milk"
	repeat npcname=RoMScript("TEXT('Sys110789_name')"); yrest(500) until npcname -- ie. "Jessica Miller"
</onLoad>
1. What does those 2 lines do.
2. What does TEXT('Sys422343_name') stand for?
Instead of saying questname ="Sweet Milk" and it only working in English clients, I used TEXT('Sys422343_name'). What this does is look up the ingame table of string variables (it's like a language file). That table is in the language of the client so it will successfully work in any language client.
bloodslain wrote:

player:target_Object(112953,7000)
Where do you get the (112953,7000) value from?
To get the id of the object is easy. Just use rom/getid.lua and point at it with your mouse. The 7000 is 7 seconds. Just estimate how long it takes to collect and experiment until it works.
bloodslain wrote:So the favor iam asking you. could you make me example with the fungusquest :) because the chickenquest is yet to hard for me to analyse hahahaha
There's no easy answer. For starters that script if for a repeatable quest and both accepts and completes a quest. What you need is to accept the quest and later on complete it. They wouldn't be in the same place in the script. Maybe if you explained the sequence of events you expect your script to take, I might be able to help you. And maybe explain why the previous scripts don't work.

xwhizzah

#16 Post by xwhizzah » Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:09 am

what i want to do is following. my previous waypoint ends up in front of the npc
at this point i want my bot to check if he accepted the quest if not accept it. then i want it to go to the fungus area and use 3 waypoints until quest is complete. if the quest isnt complete i want it to go to the first waypoint in the fungus area. if its complete i want to return to the questgiver.

The problem is i want to do 1 waypointfile for each quest. if i get more waypoints it would be an huge waypoint folder once i finished an few areas :P

xwhizzah

#17 Post by xwhizzah » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:04 am

I made an new code, i cannot test while servers are offline :( could you see into it if what i did is good. >.<

<waypoints>
<!-- Quest 6 FUNGUS  -->
<onLoad>
	repeat questname="Report In"; yrest(500) until questname 
	repeat npcname="Jenna Miller"; yrest(500) until npcname
</onLoad>
	<!-- #  1 --><waypoint x="-4054" z="-8282" tag="Main">
	  -- Complete quest
		player:target_NPC(npcname); yrest(1000);
        sendMacro("OnClick_QuestListButton(3,1)"); yrest(2000);
        sendMacro("CompleteQuest()"); yrest(2000); sendMacro("CloseWindows()"); yrest(2000);
		printf("completed quest report in in start waypoint");
		loadPaths("Pioneers/quest7");
      -- Accept quest
		sendMacro("OnClick_QuestListButton(1, 1)"); yrest(1000); sendMacro("AcceptQuest()"); yrest(2000); 
		sendMacro("CloseWindows()"); yrest(2000); printf("Accepted quest Report in");
		__WPL:setWaypointIndex(__WPL:findWaypointTag("Main"));   
	elseif queststate == "incomplete" then
      -- get questitems
      __WPL:setWaypointIndex(__WPL:findWaypointTag("get questitems"))

else
      -- Accept quest
		sendMacro("OnClick_QuestListButton(1, 1)"); yrest(1000); sendMacro("AcceptQuest()"); yrest(2000); 
		sendMacro("CloseWindows()"); yrest(2000); printf("Accepted quest Report in");
	end
	</waypoint>
    <!-- #  2 --><waypoint x="-3808" z="8242"> __WPL:setForcedWaypointType("RUN") 
	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="-3726" z="7959" tag="get questitems"> __WPL:setForcedWaypointType("TRAVEL")
      end
	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  4 --><waypoint x="-3726" z="7948">
            __WPL:setWaypointIndex(__WPL:findWaypointTag("return"));
         else
            __WPL:setWaypointIndex(__WPL:findWaypointTag("get questitems"))
         end
	</waypoint>
    <!-- #  5 --><waypoint x="-3808" z="8242" tag="return"> __WPL:setForcedWaypointType("RUN") 
	</waypoint>
	</waypoints>

rock5

#18 Post by rock5 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:16 am

bloodslain wrote:what i want to do is following. my previous waypoint ends up in front of the npc
at this point i want my bot to check if he accepted the quest if not accept it. then i want it to go to the fungus area and use 3 waypoints until quest is complete. if the quest isnt complete i want it to go to the first waypoint in the fungus area. if its complete i want to return to the questgiver.

The problem is i want to do 1 waypointfile for each quest. if i get more waypoints it would be an huge waypoint folder once i finished an few areas :P
I'll continue with our example above:

<!-- #  1 --><waypoint x="-3697" z="-8683">
        repeat queststate = getQuestStatus("Testing Your Skill"); yrest(500) until queststate
        if queststate  == "not accepted" then
        end
 	</waypoint>
      end
   </waypoint>
Some points taking you back to lieghton
   <!-- #  xx --><waypoint x="-3697" z="-8683">
            sendMacro("OnClick_QuestListButton(3,1)");   yrest(2000);
            loadPaths("next_script");
    </waypoint>
</waypoints>
I'm not sure if that is the correct quest name and I'm not sure of the options for OnClick_QuestListButton. Also I didin't check the quest state at the last point because it shouldn't need it.

I suspect, though, you want more than this. I suspect you want to bypass this quest if you have already done it. The problem is, if getQuestState returns "not accepted" it might be because it hasn't done the quest yet or it's already completed it. If this is what you are planning let me know and we'll think up some solutions.

xwhizzah

#19 Post by xwhizzah » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:02 am

this seems to work, alltough one problem. at some point the bot stays at one waypoint and keep attacking the mobs there. i think its because of the fast and close respawns. this is at waypoint 7 is there a way to change the range the boss attacks the mobs inside the waypoint script?

<!-- #  1 --><waypoint x="-3699" z="-8676">
        repeat queststate = getQuestStatus("Testing Your Skill"); yrest(500) until queststate
        if queststate  == "not accepted" then
        end
   </waypoint>
	<!-- #  1 --><waypoint x="-3725" z="-8581">	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  2 --><waypoint x="-3819" z="-8400">	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="-3763" z="-8065">	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  4 --><waypoint x="-3709" z="-7963">	</waypoint> 
	<!-- #  5 --><waypoint x="-3693" z="-7942" tag="funguspath"> if inventory:itemTotalCount(201171) > 4 then __WPL:setForcedWaypointType("RUN") end </waypoint>
	<!-- #  6 --><waypoint x="-3609" z="-7838">	if inventory:itemTotalCount(201171) > 4 then __WPL:setForcedWaypointType("RUN") end </waypoint>
	<!-- #  7 --><waypoint x="-3589" z="-7754">	if inventory:itemTotalCount(201171) > 4 then __WPL:setForcedWaypointType("RUN") end </waypoint>
	<!-- #  8 --><waypoint x="-3601" z="-7677"> if inventory:itemTotalCount(201171) > 4 then __WPL:setForcedWaypointType("RUN") end </waypoint>
	<!-- #  9 --><waypoint x="-3627" z="-7615">	if inventory:itemTotalCount(201171) > 4 then __WPL:setForcedWaypointType("RUN") end </waypoint>
	<!-- #  10 --><waypoint x="-3701" z="-7579"> if inventory:itemTotalCount(201171) > 4 then __WPL:setForcedWaypointType("RUN") end </waypoint>
	<!-- #  11 --><waypoint x="-3792" z="-7577"> if inventory:itemTotalCount(201171) > 4 then __WPL:setForcedWaypointType("RUN") end </waypoint>
	<!-- #  12 --><waypoint x="-3858" z="-7617"> if inventory:itemTotalCount(201171) > 4 then __WPL:setForcedWaypointType("RUN") end </waypoint>
	<!-- #  13 --><waypoint x="-3880" z="-7689"> if inventory:itemTotalCount(201171) > 4 then __WPL:setForcedWaypointType("RUN") end </waypoint>
	<!-- #  14 --><waypoint x="-3842" z="-7829"> if inventory:itemTotalCount(201171) > 4 then __WPL:setForcedWaypointType("RUN") end </waypoint>
	<!-- #  15 --><waypoint x="-3731" z="-7963"> if inventory:itemTotalCount(201171) > 4 then __WPL:setForcedWaypointType("RUN") end 
      end
   </waypoint>
	<!-- #  16 --><waypoint x="-3709" z="-7963">	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  17 --><waypoint x="-3763" z="-8065">	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  18 --><waypoint x="-3819" z="-8400">	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  19 --><waypoint x="-3725" z="-8581">	</waypoint>
   <!-- #  20 --><waypoint x="-3697" z="-8683">
            sendMacro("OnClick_QuestListButton(3,1)");   yrest(2000);
    </waypoint>
</waypoints>

rock5

#20 Post by rock5 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:31 am

bloodslain wrote:this seems to work, alltough one problem. at some point the bot stays at one waypoint and keep attacking the mobs there. i think its because of the fast and close respawns. this is at waypoint 7 is there a way to change the range the boss attacks the mobs inside the waypoint script?
"the boss"?

You can change the max attack range with

changeProfileOption("MAX_TARGET_DIST", 100)