Rock5's Millers Ranch Scripts

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
rock5

Re: Rock5's Millers Ranch Scripts

#421 Post by rock5 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:19 am

garados wrote:<option name="WP_NO_STOP" value="false" />

you asked to add in profile. where should i add it in?
With all the other lines that start with "<option". Anywhere between

Code: Select all

<options>
and

</options>
botje wrote:just reporting that the script keeps going to the hunter trying to buy tools for my pet, which he doesnt do btw, so script hangs there sort off, keeps trying and running back to him.
I'd say either you don't have enough money to buy tools or you haven't added buy options for the tools in your profile.

<option name="EGGPET_HOE"		value="99" />
		<option name="EGGPET_SPADE"		value="99" />
		<option name="EGGPET_HATCHET"	value="99" />
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

botje

#422 Post by botje » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:24 am

aaaah, thats it i think, didn have:

<option name="EGGPET_HOE"      value="99" />
<option name="EGGPET_SPADE"      value="99" />
<option name="EGGPET_HATCHET"   value="99" />
thanx mate :)

Botje

garados

#423 Post by garados » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:28 pm

thanks rock, i have added the line but i am still getting stuck at the wall of the barn.
i guess i will just continue using the old script without the hack speed. thanks

Germangold

#424 Post by Germangold » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:17 am

I realized that is fairly usefull to start multiple RoM windows with a bach file

I have 8 copies of the Runes of Magic game folder and i am using AutoLogin
to login UBERfast my characters

D:\rom\01
D:\rom\02

i create a shortcut to each of those "Client.exe"

i editet the short cuts name from "Client.exe shortcut" to "01", "02", "03" and so on

start "" /D "C:\Users\alfred\Desktop\Roms" /B "01.lnk"
wait 15
wait is a command for DOS
http://download.uwegabbert.info/wait/wait.exe

it works like a charm starting 10 copies of the game and login all my characters automaticaly in

This is the batch code for starting the RomBot with latest millers ranch waypoint file

@echo off
START micromacro.exe scripts/rom/bot.lua path:MRC_Optimized profile:MRC
my question is: is it possible to run 8 copies of the bot each targeted to an specific Charactername?
Alptaraum
Bentoka
Ktilorli

like START micromacro.exe scripts/rom/bot.lua path:MRC_Optimized profile:MRC target:Alptaraum

Administrator
Site Admin

#425 Post by Administrator » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:50 pm

There isn't (currently) any way to do that, no. But it wouldn't be too hard to add. I was considering doing just that when I was going to create a tool to launch multiple copies of RoM and automatically log into a specific character. I ran into some problems with doing it in a non-invasive way without the use of addons.

I guess the thing that needs to be considered now is how to select the window. I guess the best way would be to add a command-line argument like so:

START micromacro.exe profile:default player:charactername path:default

Germangold

#426 Post by Germangold » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:02 pm

that would be awesome!!

btw: 20 accounts (all millersranch farmer) got banned today.. just reached lvl10... couldnt even collect those arcane charges >.<

KaMaro

#427 Post by KaMaro » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:40 am

Hi, unfortunately my bot broke down, and I can not update micromacro.
Could someone direct me to the bot to collect eggs?
Attachments
Bez tytułu.png

rock5

#428 Post by rock5 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:00 am

I don't know where or how you can get a download version of the bot but I recomend using TortoiseSVN to download it from the svn repository like most other people here. The instructions for doing so can be found here.
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... structions

Then all you have to do is right click the "rom" folder and select "SVN Update".
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

KaMaro

#429 Post by KaMaro » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:19 am

Done, but another problem appeared, namely the file addresses.lua at which there is another icon.
Attachments
Bez tytułu.png

rock5

#430 Post by rock5 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:26 am

What it means is changes you've made previously to addresses.lua are conflicting with the merge of the update. Just right click the addresses.lua file and select "TortoiseSVN/Revert" and revert that file.

KaMaro

#431 Post by KaMaro » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:32 am

Say only when you come to Polish and I will make you the best event for which you were: D

Thanks!

EDIT: I question whether there is a program to optimize roma?
I know that the number of customers otwartch largely depends on your hardware, but may, however, is a program of improving its performance RoM'a?

cyto

#432 Post by cyto » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:28 pm

First of all, thanks for the nice script. Working perfect! :) I have only one question, would it be possible to show the total number of gold-eggs in the bag in MicroMacro?

rock5

#433 Post by rock5 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:04 pm

Just add this line around line 316 between the if statements.

printf("Total number of GoldenEggs in bag: %d\n", inventory:itemTotalCount(204792))

KaMaro

#434 Post by KaMaro » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:02 am

in which the file is added?

rock5

#435 Post by rock5 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:10 am

KaMaro wrote:in which the file is added?
In MRC_Optimized.xml.

akopertoni73

#436 Post by akopertoni73 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:52 pm

hey guys,i am new at this forum :D ,but i need answer asap please >>
i downloaded the Version 4 of this script,i let it run of 10-15 min,but still no golden eggs,can you tell me what is wrong :?:

lisa

#437 Post by lisa » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:04 pm

so your saying it works fine you just didn't get any golden eggs?
getting golden eggs is a random event, you might get 2 in 10 mins or you might get 1 in 40 mins. Also it seems different servers have different "drop" rates for eggs.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#438 Post by rock5 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:34 pm

I average about 4.5 per hour.

akopertoni73

#439 Post by akopertoni73 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:42 am

i used Version 3 of the egg script,yesterday after posting here,and got 4 golden eggs in 30 min(or more) ,i have an other question,i see that in the version 4 of the egg script is used speed hack,when i use a bot outside Millers Ranch to go faster,i always die,am i going to fast or what,because i use the same speed as version 4 scrip(i think),i know this question is of topic but i would really appreciate i you help me with this :D

rock5

#440 Post by rock5 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:10 am

Did you watch it when it died? What was it doing when it died? What does it show in the micromacro window? Maybe it has something to do with the instant death hack effect. Did you get xp and tp debt?