Rock5's Fusion Control Functions

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
dx876234

Re: Rock5's Fusion Control Functions

#181 Post by dx876234 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:26 am

I have trouble finding/using the "Preset" option. Looking into the code for "Version 0.46 b1" I can't really find any references to it at all?

Best regards
DX
Command> Fusion_Config("Preset", "Dirty+")
Wrong usage of the Fusion_Config function.
Possible argument values are listed below;
Fusion_Config("Random Fusion Stones",true/false)
Fusion_Config("Fusion Stones",true/false)
Fusion_Config("Purified Fusion Stones",true/false)
Fusion_Config("Item Tier Level",number)
Fusion_Config("Maximum Stats",number)
Fusion_Config("Use Clean Items",true/false)
Fusion_Config("Use Item Whitelist",true/false)
Fusion_Config("Set Whitelist","item1,item2")
Fusion_Config("White",true/false)
Fusion_Config("Green",true/false)
Fusion_Config("Blue",true/false)
Fusion_Config("Purple",true/false)
Command>

rock5

#182 Post by rock5 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:00 am

Hm... Don't know what happened. I see that I wrote on the first post that that should work but you are right, there is no mention of the option. Maybe I meant to add it but didn't get around to it. I don't remember. I'll look into it.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

rock5

#183 Post by rock5 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:50 am

Updated to version 0.46 b2
  • - Re-applied 'preset' support.
I decided to make it a separate function this time, Fusion_LoadPreset. I looked into making a save preset function but it was not easy, so I didn't.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

dx876234

#184 Post by dx876234 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:54 pm

Great, thx :)

-dx

Bot_romka

#185 Post by Bot_romka » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:17 am

Modified version of Fusion addon with Emptying or refiling magic box function and Russian translate.
Attachments
Fusion-2.44.zip
(81.63 KiB) Downloaded 187 times

rock5

#186 Post by rock5 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:54 am

I'm not against the idea but it's hard to implement it properly. I think the reason I didn't do it is because there was no way to identify which item was removed from the box. Anyway, here are my thoughts.
  • 1. You can't assume that a refill will follow an empty. A user might just want to use right click to empty. I think whether it does a refill or empty should depend solely on if the box is empty or not. So if it's not empty, remember the items and empty it. If it's empty and a previous empty was saved then restore them.

2. Although we can assume items wont move during fusing it is possible the items get used so they no longer exist. For example, say you have some weapons and armor in your magicbox that you intend to fuse. After you empty your magic box and do your fusing those items might be replaced with mana stones. Your changes will refill the magic box with the mana stones. So I think it should check to see if the items in the bag slots are still the same item before putting it back in the magic box.

3. Ideally it would be nice if it could handle items being moved in the bags and still return the right items back to the magic box. Unfortunately at the moment there is no way to 100% identify an item. This seemed strange to me. There has to be a unique id of some sort to uniquely identify an item. So I had a look at the item structure and I found that the 3rd integer seems to be unique and moves with the item. So if we remembered these 3rd integers then we could do a search for them and restore them from where ever they were moved to. A bit of work though.

4. I think it would be nice if a user can just start fusing and it empties the magic box like it does now and then at the end they can right click the Fusion button to return whatever was removed from the magic box. So when fusing starts it should check to see if the magic box is empty. If not it should use your function so it remembers the items instead of the standard empty function.
What do you think?

wiedzmin97

#187 Post by wiedzmin97 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:07 pm

Is it possible to get a version of your userfunction which is working with Fusion addon v.1.06 ?
Versions 2+ are very laggy for me and doing a manastones is taking too much time than with 1.06 ;/

rock5

#188 Post by rock5 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:25 am

I could post an older version but I don't know which version goes with 1.06. When using the current fusion userfunction do you get any error messages? What doesn't work?

Edit: Never mind. I found comments in the userfunction indicating which was the first one that required 2.0 of the addon. I've added version 0.3 to the first page. That's the last one to support 1.06.