Eggs

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
DrG

Eggs

#1 Post by DrG » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:00 am

I need help to make a waypoint to collect the eggs.

I'm reaaly lost here. :)

Someone can give a hand pls and show me an example :)

TY

Edit: (30/07/10)

The waypoint to eggs farm
TYVM rock5. :)

http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... =27&t=1478
Last edited by DrG on Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

wizzyslo

Re: Eggs

#2 Post by wizzyslo » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:19 pm

I'm doing this waypoint to but have problem. How can i rotate camera. When i wont to pick up eggs i need to turn around camera but i don't find any option to do that. Can somebudy help me how to turn camera?

rock5

#3 Post by rock5 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:23 pm

wizzyslo wrote:I'm doing this waypoint to but have problem. How can i rotate camera. When i wont to pick up eggs i need to turn around camera but i don't find any option to do that. Can somebudy help me how to turn camera?
I'm working on that waypoint file too.

You don't need to turn around as the new harvest function doesn't rely on which way you are facing. Yes I know it doesn't work at the moment but I'm working on a fix so stay tuned.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

wizzyslo

#4 Post by wizzyslo » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:44 pm

I have 2 bots new one and old one from 2009 with little updates from new one but using only old one becouse on new one i got allways error and can't run anything. I little fix scripts add new codes and works prfect for haf of year.

wizzyslo

#5 Post by wizzyslo » Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:49 pm

Code: Select all

<!-- #  1 --><waypoint x="4029" z="3168">	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  2 --><waypoint x="4079" z="3172">	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="4110" z="3121">	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  4 --><waypoint x="4114" z="3113">
	player:harvest(112956);
	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  5 --><waypoint x="4079" z="3170">	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  6 --><waypoint x="4040" z="3162">	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  7 --><waypoint x="3950" z="3004">	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  8 --><waypoint x="3939" z="2976">	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  9 --><waypoint x="3936" z="2968">
	player:harvest(112956);</waypoint>
	<!-- # 10 --><waypoint x="3979" z="3049">	</waypoint>
This is for picking Feedbag now the bigest problem to do how to get all chiecken and loot them problem with camera.

VoidMain

#6 Post by VoidMain » Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:03 pm

Working file, the only proble is chickens get bugged and you have to logout and restar, but that is after like 7x eggs or so i'll why thats happening later

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<waypoints type="TRAVEL">
<waypoint x="3934" z="2995">player:harvest(112956);</waypoint>
<waypoint x="3935" z="3039">player:harvest(112955);</waypoint>
<waypoint x="3947" z="3107">player:harvest(112955);</waypoint>
<waypoint x="3958" z="3136">player:harvest(112955);</waypoint>
<waypoint x="3924" z="3214">	</waypoint>
<waypoint x="3914" z="3257">player:harvest(112955);yrest(500);player:harvest(112958);yrest(500);player:harvest(114931);</waypoint>
<waypoint x="3929" z="3258">player:harvest(112955);yrest(500);player:harvest(112958);yrest(500);player:harvest(114931);</waypoint>
<waypoint x="3945" z="3254">player:harvest(112955);yrest(500);player:harvest(112958);yrest(500);player:harvest(114931);</waypoint>
<waypoint x="3951" z="3206">	</waypoint>
<waypoint x="3938" z="3066">	</waypoint>
<waypoint x="3936" z="3035">	</waypoint>
</waypoints>

wizzyslo

#7 Post by wizzyslo » Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:40 am

Our bots lot's of time failing. My idea is that bot camera turn on bird's-eye view and then scaning for chiecken. What is need to do more is: on profil set for scaning more frequently and on that way can get all chieckens. I wont use some idea for picking eggs. Go in house where are eggs tur camera around and here it is on haf of monitor is egg and chiecken unposible to miss.

VoidMain

#8 Post by VoidMain » Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:18 am

wizzyslo wrote:Our bots lot's of time failing. My idea is that bot camera turn on bird's-eye view and then scaning for chiecken. What is need to do more is: on profil set for scaning more frequently and on that way can get all chieckens. I wont use some idea for picking eggs. Go in house where are eggs tur camera around and here it is on haf of monitor is egg and chiecken unposible to miss.
I don't really know what you mean by that, camera has nothing to do with it, chickens are not mobs, those can't be targeted, the bot picks them from memory, and in my waypoints file it wont miss them, neither eggs, already have 30+ golden egs and thats jus from the testings yesterday... The only problem i see is the chickens getting bugged if you feed one and run to other while the first is still eating, need to work on that because harvesting flag doesn't get set with that...

Nebojsha

#9 Post by Nebojsha » Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:37 am

Thanks for posting ur waypoints, much appriciated. But I have a prob with them, when bot starts to gather food, it gets interrupted somehow, after 1 sec, and it happens all the time... Any ideas why does this happen? :)

DrG

#10 Post by DrG » Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:50 am

Thnaks Void for your waypoint. :)

But i've some problems. :(

1º after feed the chickens and the chicken put the eggs the bot wont harvest the egg. eventually turns out to harvest the egg but not immediately.

2º when i run out off feedbags the bot wont harvest them. stay near the chickens and can't feed and stay ther the all day :(

Can you help me pls

DrG

#11 Post by DrG » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:02 am

Nebojsha wrote:Thanks for posting ur waypoints, much appriciated. But I have a prob with them, when bot starts to gather food, it gets interrupted somehow, after 1 sec, and it happens all the time... Any ideas why does this happen? :)
in this page you have the way to resolve your problem

http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 2&start=40

Nebojsha

#12 Post by Nebojsha » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:26 am

Thank youuuuuuuuuuu :)

wizzyslo

#13 Post by wizzyslo » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:08 am

VoidMain wrote:
wizzyslo wrote:Our bots lot's of time failing. My idea is that bot camera turn on bird's-eye view and then scaning for chiecken. What is need to do more is: on profil set for scaning more frequently and on that way can get all chieckens. I wont use some idea for picking eggs. Go in house where are eggs tur camera around and here it is on haf of monitor is egg and chiecken unposible to miss.
I don't really know what you mean by that, camera has nothing to do with it, chickens are not mobs, those can't be targeted, the bot picks them from memory, and in my waypoints file it wont miss them, neither eggs, already have 30+ golden egs and thats jus from the testings yesterday... The only problem i see is the chickens getting bugged if you feed one and run to other while the first is still eating, need to work on that because harvesting flag doesn't get set with that...
I wont to change camera that when bot start searching for chiecken/egg will be camera looking on top down (bird's-eye view) and not frontal as now.
Expamples:
I wont:
ImageImage
And don't wont:
ImageImage

That is little details for me but can change a lot. As picking egg now is rly small but if you go little closer and turn camera around suddenly egg take lot's of more place then befour and it's easyer to pick up.

And i don't like that bot is allways zoom in wich can lose chiekcen rly fust (run away), great can be for zooming option that you can set if bot will zoom or not.

VoidMain

#14 Post by VoidMain » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:43 am

wizzyslo wrote:
VoidMain wrote:
I wont to change camera that when bot start searching for chiecken/egg will be camera looking on top down (bird's-eye view) and not frontal as now.
Expamples:
I wont:
ImageImage
And don't wont:
ImageImage

That is little details for me but can change a lot. As picking egg now is rly small but if you go little closer and turn camera around suddenly egg take lot's of more place then befour and it's easyer to pick up.

And i don't like that bot is allways zoom in wich can lose chiekcen rly fust (run away), great can be for zooming option that you can set if bot will zoom or not.
I still don't know why you need that, the bot picks up the eggs, so why you need to look at when it does? I think you don't make the bot pickup the eggs wich doesn't make much sense...

wizzyslo

#15 Post by wizzyslo » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:06 pm

ATM bot can easy miss egg and i wont to fix that. I wont to do bot that doing prfect never missed egg, get all chickens and now you are telling me that i doing bot that dont pick eggs are you stupid or what? And whay are you telling me that i'm doing bot that don't do anything sorry you are talking as idiot.

rock5

#16 Post by rock5 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:39 pm

wizzyslo wrote:ATM bot can easy miss egg and i wont to fix that. I wont to do bot that doing prfect never missed egg, get all chickens and now you are telling me that i doing bot that dont pick eggs are you stupid or what? And whay are you telling me that i'm doing bot that don't do anything sorry you are talking as idiot.
He doesn't realize you are using an old bot. The bot you are using is not capable of doing what you want it to do. I don't think you are going to get much help because everyone else is using the newer bot that doesn't use the mouse to harvest.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

wizzyslo

#17 Post by wizzyslo » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:41 pm

Today I was working around 2h on new bot to fix problem with error but still not happy if you have 2 object near bot will got to firs one and second one but allways interrupt and stuck then. Where can fix that bot will click avery 5sec?

rock5

#18 Post by rock5 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:19 pm

wizzyslo wrote:Today I was working around 2h on new bot to fix problem with error but still not happy if you have 2 object near bot will got to firs one and second one but allways interrupt and stuck then. Where can fix that bot will click avery 5sec?
Here is what I did to make it to work;

Insert at line 95 of player.lua, just before "self:update();" the following;

if _id then -- The rest is not needed if not resource node
			lastHarvestedNodeAddr = closestHarvestable.Address;
			return true
		end
This way it will skip the harvest checks which interrupt you.

Make sure you add a yrest in your waypoint file after the harvest. And because it returns true if it finds the item you can try something like this.

while player:harvest(112955) then
					yrest(8000)
				end
This should click all the chickens before continuing.

Nebojsha

#19 Post by Nebojsha » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:28 pm

another thing, each time chicken lays down egg, if u click it 2 times fast enough u get 2 eggs, is this possible with bot? :)

wizzyslo

#20 Post by wizzyslo » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:31 pm

rock5 wrote:
wizzyslo wrote:Today I was working around 2h on new bot to fix problem with error but still not happy if you have 2 object near bot will got to firs one and second one but allways interrupt and stuck then. Where can fix that bot will click avery 5sec?
Here is what I did to make it to work;

Insert at line 95 of player.lua, just before "self:update();" the following;

if _id then -- The rest is not needed if not resource node
			lastHarvestedNodeAddr = closestHarvestable.Address;
			return true
		end
This way it will skip the harvest checks which interrupt you.

Make sure you add a yrest in your waypoint file after the harvest. And because it returns true if it finds the item you can try something like this.

while player:harvest(112955) then
					yrest(8000)
				end
This should click all the chickens before continuing.
Didn't see topic below this one ty. Going to test it.