How to purchase experience potion at diam shop?

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
miximixi007

How to purchase experience potion at diam shop?

#1 Post by miximixi007 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:08 am

What method can be purchase experience potion at shop and automatic input second password? anyone can help me?tyvm

rock5

Re: How to purchase experience potion at diam shop?

#2 Post by rock5 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:45 am

miximixi007 wrote:What method can be purchase experience potion at shop and automatic input second password? anyone can help me?tyvm
I think that would be a lot of work for something that isn't needed. Why don't you just make sure to check your number of potions whenever you check your character? You shouldn't need to do it in a script. Occasionally you need to sell stuff, trade stuff with other characters etc, right? When you do that check your potion level.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

miximixi007

#3 Post by miximixi007 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:31 am

i want to know how to open the diam shop . any one can tell me the command.

rock5

#4 Post by rock5 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:29 pm

miximixi007 wrote:i want to know how to open the diam shop . any one can tell me the command.
Try ItemMallFrame:Show()
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

miximixi007

#5 Post by miximixi007 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:33 am

ty rock5.
<!-- # 1 --><waypoint x="-3558" z="-8304">
sendMacro("ItemMallFrame:Show()")
</waypoint>

miximixi007

#6 Post by miximixi007 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:36 am

Code: Select all

sendMacro("IM2_BuyFrame_BuyItem  ("ItemName")")
sendMacro("PasswordEdit_SetText ("pw")")
sendMacro("StaticPopup_OnClick(StaticPopup1, 1) ")
I run those code first time ,client will be closed.but if I buy something form diamond shop before,it will be normal,why?

rock5

#7 Post by rock5 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:41 am

miximixi007 wrote:

sendMacro("IM2_BuyFrame_BuyItem  ("ItemName")")
sendMacro("PasswordEdit_SetText ("pw")")
sendMacro("StaticPopup_OnClick(StaticPopup1, 1) ")
I run those code first time ,client will be closed.but if I buy something form diamond shop before,it will be normal,why?
If you buy something before then I think you don't have to enter the password again. So maybe there is something wrong with the password part.

miximixi007

#8 Post by miximixi007 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:57 pm

I bought anything with incorrect secondpassword, so need to input password again.

rock5

#9 Post by rock5 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:41 pm

I did some testing. The problem with the password is when the password dialog appears the edit box gets focus and the rombot client will no longer be able to communicate with the game. I had similar problems with Ultimate Mail Mod which is why I had to remove all the "SetFocus" commands in it.

I don't know how you can deal with this. Maybe an ingame addon that automatically enters the password for you. I don't know if there is such an addon though. Or maybe you can try sending the commands at 1 time eg,

sendMacro("IM2_BuyFrame_BuyItem  ("ItemName"); PasswordEdit_SetText ("pw"); StaticPopup_OnClick(StaticPopup1, 1) ")
That might work.

I'm a bit worried about the IM2_BuyFrame_BuyItem ("ItemName") command. How do you know it is buying the right item? I did a search for "Experience Potion" and there were 2 of them.

MiesterMan

#10 Post by MiesterMan » Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:57 am

This sounds like when you get d/c from the internet and the bot starts sending numbers and letters to the login password frame before eventually crashing because it can't fix the unstick. Is there a way to get the bot to send keystrokes like this, outside the combat engine? This would also help with the issue of using micromacro to start the game before initiating the bot, assuming the autologin script isn't used.