How can I add an inventoryid?

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
ConcernedCitizen

How can I add an inventoryid?

#1 Post by ConcernedCitizen » Sun May 23, 2010 2:04 am

I have a Moa's Charity Steed for my mount, and I am pretty sure that it is not in the player:mount() function... I thought the inventoryid would be 206354, since that is what it is listed as on getbuffed, but maybe I am mistaken?!?

So how would I go about adding this to the mount function so I can use my mount please...

Actually may be useful to let me know how to figure out inventoryid's.. I cant seem to find a document detailing out to find those numbers..

Thanks in advance,

jurafxp

Re: How can I add an inventoryid?

#2 Post by jurafxp » Sun May 23, 2010 2:17 am

its in inventory.lua, line 565

ConcernedCitizen

#3 Post by ConcernedCitizen » Sun May 23, 2010 2:35 am

What is in line 565? The Moa's mount? What's the inventoryid number so I can verify it is in mine, please? I do not show 206354 in the inventory.lua. I did add it, but I still can't seem to use player:mount();

rock5

#4 Post by rock5 » Sun May 23, 2010 1:19 pm

ConcernedCitizen wrote:What is in line 565? The Moa's mount? What's the inventoryid number so I can verify it is in mine, please? I do not show 206354 in the inventory.lua. I did add it, but I still can't seem to use player:mount();
You could have just had a look. What he is talking about is the list of mount IDs. That would be where you would add your mount's ID.

I don't know what Getbuffed reports but the addon ItemPreview lists 4 Moa Mounts;
Moa's Charity Steed (Permanent) : 206354
Moa's Charity Steed (Permanent) : 206359
Moa's Charity Steed : 505113
Moa's Charity Steed : 494474

You could try each of these as you might have one of the others. Or just ad all 4.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

ConcernedCitizen

#5 Post by ConcernedCitizen » Sun May 23, 2010 6:58 pm

I had realized the inventory.lua was where I needed to add my mount, and in my original post I stated that is where I put the mount number I had(albeit maybe not very clearly)... In the post you replied to, Rock, I even stated "I do not show 206354 in the inventory.lua. I did add it, but I still can't seem to use player:mount();"

Obviously there was/is 4 different numbers, but Im still unsure where you came up with those 4 numbers... In a later search, I can now find 2, including the 1 I originally had placed in my inventory.lua... Where did you get the other two?

Ill try adding the other 3 you list below and hopefully that will get me going... Thanks!
rock5 wrote:
ConcernedCitizen wrote:What is in line 565? The Moa's mount? What's the inventoryid number so I can verify it is in mine, please? I do not show 206354 in the inventory.lua. I did add it, but I still can't seem to use player:mount();
You could have just had a look. What he is talking about is the list of mount IDs. That would be where you would add your mount's ID.

I don't know what Getbuffed reports but the addon ItemPreview lists 4 Moa Mounts;
Moa's Charity Steed (Permanent) : 206354
Moa's Charity Steed (Permanent) : 206359
Moa's Charity Steed : 505113
Moa's Charity Steed : 494474

You could try each of these as you might have one of the others. Or just ad all 4.

rock5

#6 Post by rock5 » Mon May 24, 2010 1:27 am

Like I said, I got them from Item Preview.
http://rom.curse.com/downloads/rom-addo ... eview.aspx It's an addon. It gets all items, skills, quests, basically anything with an id directly from the game.

To use it you just have to install it then click "Import" which populates its database with info directly from the game. It will take a little while but only has to be done once and probably after each major new content patch.

Then you have a pretty good search and filter options to find anything you are looking for. You can even see what an items stats look like if the item is tiered and/or +ed.

Frankly I find it easier to find an item with IP than with getbuffed website which has poor filter and criteria search options.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Administrator
Site Admin

#7 Post by Administrator » Mon May 24, 2010 2:47 am

This mount has already been added to the latest revision off of SVN. Update again and it should work.