Allods Online - Opening multiple clients?

Ask questions about cheating in any games you would like. Does not need to pertain to MicroMacro.
unicron

Allods Online - Opening multiple clients?

#1 Post by unicron » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:32 am

I don't suppose anyone knows a way to open multiple clients on the same pc? You technically can switch users and login, but I would think there is something out there to emulate that process?

Administrator
Site Admin

Re: Allods Online - Opening multiple clients?

#2 Post by Administrator » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:11 pm

The client isn't encrypted, right? Just open it with OllyDbg and screw with CreateProcess, GetCurrentProcessId, CreateMutex, etc. Then it won't be able to tell if there's another instance running, and you can open as many as you want without the additional bloat of something like user switching or using a VM.

unicron

#3 Post by unicron » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:07 pm

Nope not encrypted. I was checking the launcher.exe and it doesn't seem like it triggers from that. So, I checked the aogame.exe, but it has multiple createprocesses and mutex's.

CreateProcessA
CreateProcessW
CreateProcessAsUserA
CreateProcessAsUserW
CreateProcessInternalA
CreateProcessInternalW

The same scheme is with CreateMutex as well, but unfortunately I'm not sure what to do. I tried to follow them in the kernel32, but they all end up at some string

75E51062 > 8BFF MOV EDI,EDI

GetCurrentProcessId is a jump

75E511D8 > EB 05 JMP SHORT <JMP.&API-MS-Win-Core-ProcessThreads-L1-1-0.GetCurrentProcessId>
to
75E511DF -FF25 5C08E575 JMP DWORD PTR DS:[<&API-MS-Win-Core-ProcessThreads-L1-1-0.GetCurrentProcessId>] ; KERNELBA.GetCurrentProcessId
to
773CEE93 > 64:A1 18000000 MOV EAX,DWORD PTR FS:[18] <- this jump was to KERNELBA from KERNEL32.

The aogame.exe has this import for GetCurrentProcessId.

All names, item 8262
Address=00C980BC AOGAME
Section=.rdata
Type=Import (Known)
Name=KERNEL32.GetCurrentProcessId

(inside aogame.exe) ---> 00C980BC > D811 FCOM DWORD PTR DS:[ECX]

Unfortunately i'm not advanced to know exactly what means what if anyone can throw a hand. I did try to take the easy way out with a virtual desktop, but it still carries the pid over and I haven't found a good vm for win7. Although it does allow me to run multiple instances if I switch to a different user, but I can't keyclone that.

Administrator
Site Admin

#4 Post by Administrator » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:20 pm

AOgame.exe is definitely encrypted or compressed. All of the information you see there will be nonsense and unworkable until you unpack it. You might read a few tutorials on Game Deception to learn how to unpack an executable, but be warned that it requires a lot of time and patience. There is no easy 5 minute fix.

unicron

#5 Post by unicron » Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:13 pm

Damn thanks for the help though. I don't suppose you can recommend any VMs? Right now i'm going to use VirtualBox, which seems pretty pro. Works with my Win764bit too.

Administrator
Site Admin

#6 Post by Administrator » Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:15 pm

If you can get VirtualBox to work, it's great. It usually has a lot of problems getting games to work, though. VMware is another good alternative that works almost every time, but it's a lot more bloated.

unicron

#7 Post by unicron » Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:43 pm

Wow ok raped... I got this message when trying to run it under VMware.

"An attempt to use a virtual PC is detected. Please close all PC emulators and try again. "

Administrator
Site Admin

#8 Post by Administrator » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:26 pm

Open My Documents/My Virtual Machines/<VM name here>/<VM name here>.vmx in a text editor. Scroll to the bottom and paste this:

Code: Select all

isolation.tools.getPtrLocation.disable ="TRUE"
isolation.tools.setPtrLocation.disable ="TRUE"
isolation.tools.setVersion.disable ="TRUE"
isolation.tools.getVersion.disable ="TRUE"
monitor_control.disable_directexec ="TRUE"
monitor_control.disable_chksimd ="TRUE"
monitor_control.disable_ntreloc ="TRUE"
monitor_control.disable_selfmod ="TRUE"
monitor_control.disable_reloc ="TRUE"
monitor_control.disable_btinout ="TRUE"
monitor_control.disable_btmemspace ="TRUE"
monitor_control.disable_btpriv ="TRUE"
monitor_control.disable_btseg ="TRUE"
Save. Start your virtual machine, and run the game.

unicron

#9 Post by unicron » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:27 pm

Awesome works, you are like my personal hero! I can't rotate my character with the right click ingame. I installed my logitech drivers on the VM, but still no go. The desktop works with holding right click and moving the mouse, but ingame it doesn't?

unicron

#10 Post by unicron » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:02 pm

Got it to work. Seems the 'automatic' settings under preferences doesn't always work correctly. Had to switch it to 'always' for optimizing mouse for games.

unicron

#11 Post by unicron » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:39 pm

Ok new problem. Allods seems to prevent 3rd party apps from sending keystrokes to the client. Although I will get keyclone to network through and see the bar indicate i'm getting keystrokes across the network. It doesn't seem to relay into the game.

Administrator
Site Admin

#12 Post by Administrator » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:01 pm

Then you just might have to hook the input functions and go that route.

unicron

#13 Post by unicron » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:52 am

That is unfortunately out of my league unless there is some type of generic wrapper. If I knew perl or at least some type of language maybe, since it seemed like just a bunch of call functions. Great game so far, for an open beta at least.

unicron

#14 Post by unicron » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:10 pm

So after playing around, I noticed that I can have my mouse (L/R/M) buttons pass through to the client in VMware. There seems to be some type of delay timer that doesn't allow macro actions. Basically if I press middle click (which remaps to V), then it only allow the press for 1 second. After 1 second, the button will no longer work for awhile.

My g/f has a wow steelseries mouse and we couldn't figure out why er remapped keys wouldn't work on the mouse, however; my G9x mouse works just fine. I'm going to assume that the logitech g9x software hooks the input functions and hers does not?

Administrator
Site Admin

#15 Post by Administrator » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:25 pm

It's probably due to the way your drivers work. It will directly pass the input as the remapped key. Hers probably hooks usermode functions, which could be getting blocked.

Mrhappypants

#16 Post by Mrhappypants » Sat May 29, 2010 8:36 pm

I'm trying to get multiple copies of Allods to run and this thread was an amazing source, but I ran into a snag. I'm using virtualbox instead of VMware. What do I need to do to bypass the "An attempt to use a virtual PC is detected. Please close all PC emulators and try again." error with virtualbox? I looked around and found a XML configuration file in my documents, but I'm not sure that I can modify it the same way as with VMware.

Administrator
Site Admin

#17 Post by Administrator » Mon May 31, 2010 10:06 am

Heh, I found the thread on the Gpotato forum with a link to my site. I'm kind of surprised they allowed the link to stay. Lets just say they haven't exactly been too happy with me in the past.

Anyways, I cannot say for sure. You'll have to play with the settings. Try disabling anything and everything you don't need and lock down as much stuff as you can. Start with going to the settings for that virtual machine and go to the General->Advanced tab. Set the Shared Clipboard to Disabled.

In System->Motherboard, check Hardware clock in UTC and Enable absolute pointing device. Under Acceleration, disable both options (VT-x/AMD-V, Nested paging).

Under Display, disable any hardware acceleration. If this doesn't help, try enabling them both.

My bet is that none of these settings will help. I'm not really sure how Themida is detecting VirtualBox. Probably through WMI.

Erebus

#18 Post by Erebus » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:25 am

I have not found a working VM, but i have found out how to macro.... kinda easy for going afk and killing mobs..
Not sure if this is irrelevant or not...
But... post a reply if interested, i guess..

khh1213

#19 Post by khh1213 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:59 am

Erebus wrote:I have not found a working VM, but i have found out how to macro.... kinda easy for going afk and killing mobs..
Not sure if this is irrelevant or not...
But... post a reply if interested, i guess..
If you have any alternative information to share, that'd be great. I couldn't get this working on VMware (the free edition), but for some reason it works on a trial edition of VM Workstation 7. (It's incredibly slow for some reason, I think sharing the internet isn't working correctly)