AsdaStory no GameGuard patch

Ask questions about cheating in any games you would like. Does not need to pertain to MicroMacro.
Administrator
Site Admin

#1 Post by Administrator » Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:07 pm

Patch attached. Extract and follow these instructions:
Author: "Elverion"
http://solarimpact.servegame.com
================================

1) Copy contained AsdaStory.exe into AsdaStory/system and overwrite (ie. C:\Program Files\GamesCampus\AsdaStory\system\)
2) Delete GameGuard.des and the GameGuard folder in AdaStory/system
3) Delete the nProtect/HackShield file named HspL.exe as well.
4) Delete ReplaceCheck.bin (not sure if this is necessary, but do it anyways)
5) Right click your desktop shortcut, select properties.
6) Modify the Target line to point to the new executable, and include the "E8S4F5Q6" parameter.

Your Target line should look like this:
"C:\Program Files\GamesCampus\AsdaStory\system\AsdaStory.exe" E8S4F5Q6

You are now ready to play.
Attachments
AsdaStory_noGG.rar
Updated August 30, 08
(1.76 MiB) Downloaded 663 times

Kosiguru

Re: AsdaStory no GameGuard patch

#2 Post by Kosiguru » Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:08 pm

I registered just to say thank you for this.

Do you plan on going further, or just for GG bypass?

Either way, very much appreciated.

Administrator
Site Admin

#3 Post by Administrator » Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:47 pm

I don't, no. I'm far too busy as it is. You should consider asking around Cheat Engine forums. Now that there is a bypass for GG out, they should have no trouble finding some way to cheat.

Kosiguru

#4 Post by Kosiguru » Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:15 am

May I be nosy and ask what you're working on?

Just curious ;p

Administrator
Site Admin

#5 Post by Administrator » Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:20 pm

You may. I am programming several projects, administering and designing several websites, working on internet marketing, researching new/different methods of DLL injection, code modification, and protection (ie. GameGuard, HackShield) disabling, and in my free time I own the living hell out of everybody in World of Warcraft. I also do PC repair and build custom computers, but business has been slow lately.

There has been a couple important updates made to MicroMacro within the last 2 weeks, but they are still experimental and need more testing before a release. Here's a snippet of the recent changes:
* SeDebugPrivilege enabled, allowing better memory access to certain programs without the need of protection disabling.
* Added fileExists() function to library. As you may expect, it returns true if the given file exists, false otherwise.
* Added clear command to the console. Entering 'clear' into the console when asked for a script will clear the screen.
* Fixed memoryWriteFloatPtr() rounding error (was not taking decimal places into account).
* Added colored text to the console window. This uses conio, and may not be supported by your compiler.
* Added setTextColor() to misc functions.
* Added cprintf() to the library. This will allow you to print colored text.
* Added function showWarnings() to enable or disable the showing of warnings.
* Added function keyboardBufferClear() to clear out any remaining characters in the keyboard buffer.
* Added function explode to library. This function splits a string into substrings based on a given token, or space by default.

Kosiguru

#6 Post by Kosiguru » Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:12 pm

Oh wow O_O.

Very cool, I'm going to try MM, although I've never been a user of advanced macro. D:

Administrator
Site Admin

#7 Post by Administrator » Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:24 pm

Good luck. If you have any questions, go ahead and ask here (in a new topic). I'd like to get some more tutorials up in the wiki when I have the time, but until then refer to examples in the forum or ask for help.

jmb

#8 Post by jmb » Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:22 am

thx for the file..but with the new patch the no gg icon asda.exe doesnt work.. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Administrator
Site Admin

#9 Post by Administrator » Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:41 am

The patch has been updated. Make sure you re-read the instructions, as they have changed (if only slightly).

jmb

#10 Post by jmb » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:22 am

ok im dloading it right now...thx very much

do we have to delete game guard folder or something?
im having trouble with it..
im reinstalling the game for reassurance ^_^

jmb

#11 Post by jmb » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:40 am

aafter reinstalling the game and uopdated the game after that i followed your instructions but it wont work..
:shock:

Administrator
Site Admin

#12 Post by Administrator » Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:47 pm

GameGuard should patch still, yes. It will not actually prevent you from botting or using memory editors on the game, though. You need to describe exactly what the error you are getting is.

jmb

#13 Post by jmb » Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:10 pm

ok here is a print screen of my asda after loading gameguard
Attachments
look after gameguard it will crash but you can see gg at the system tray
look after gameguard it will crash but you can see gg at the system tray

Administrator
Site Admin

#14 Post by Administrator » Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:25 pm

Fixed. The packet was causing some strange problems. The new patch as been re-updated.

jmb

#15 Post by jmb » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:14 pm

ok why is it gameguard is in system tray when the asda has fully loaded and also when im in my character..
and when i run cheat engine my computer restarts :( :( :(
good morning people just woke up
Attachments
heres a print screen that gg is running on system tray
heres a print screen that gg is running on system tray

Administrator
Site Admin

#16 Post by Administrator » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:52 pm

It's normal that GameGuard still runs. What I did is prevent GameGuard from communicating with the game itself, hence preventing it from protecting it.

Cheat Engine still works fine for me. GameGuard could possibly be seeing CE's kernel mode rootkit, and panicking. Go to Settings in CE (look at the top right, under the big green icon). Under the Extra tab, uncheck all options. Click OK, and restart your computer. Hopefully all goes well now.

jmb

#17 Post by jmb » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:44 pm

when i disable all the options in extra settings i cant attach cheat engine to asdastory.exe

ok this is how i did it..
uncheck all settings in extra tab--restart my pc--open and log in to game in asda--open cheat engine--error in attaching with asda

Administrator
Site Admin

#18 Post by Administrator » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:45 pm

Ok, I see what's going on here. It appears that GameGuard is now patching AsdaStory.exe in memory (and on disk) once it's started. This causes it to overwrite the changes I have made, making GameGuard fully functional again. Or maybe it has something to do with this nProtect garbage. I'm confused as to why this game has both GameGuard and HackShield components.

Well, there's one simple way to remedy this. It may be simple, but time consuming. Be patient.

EDIT:
I've completely disabled GameGuard and HackShield from making checks to see if they loaded properly. Follow the new instructions (it's very important you delete the files!), and test it further for me. I was able to launch Cheat Engine, target AsdaStory.exe, and search it's memory space without problem.

jmb

#19 Post by jmb » Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:07 pm

cant find hspl.exe in my asda folder..but im skipping that step and will do the rrest hope it will work..

thx :D :D :D

hacking detected after about 3-5seconds when im controlling my character.. :shock: :oops:

after hack detected a gameguard folder will be automatically created and inside it is a file named npgl.erl

i dont know anything about this..hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm do you know how to make it this way
run asdastroy.exe--->gameguard will not load----->game will check if gameguard is running--->you send packets that gameguard is running but actually it is isnt really running
Attachments
and my exsiting files in system folder
and my exsiting files in system folder
here is some of my print screen with hack detected in game but with no gameguard running
here is some of my print screen with hack detected in game but with no gameguard running

Administrator
Site Admin

#20 Post by Administrator » Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:37 pm

There is not much else I can do. Reproducing these packets won't be as simple as you might think. All data will be encrypted, and it is expecting certain correct information in return (ie. checksums). It can be done, but it's much more time than I'm willing to spend on it. You could try using MHS instead of CE. It gets around GameGuard and the like, so you don't have a problem there.