Flower festival - Bot throwing a rose at cavies minigame.

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
lisa

Re: Flower festival - Bot throwing a rose at cavies minigame

#41 Post by lisa » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:25 pm

My main focus on what I did was to try to make sure no crashes, so yeah score won't be high with it but I did run it through 20 odd times and it never crashed once, with scores from 30-40, melee char with average ping of 400 and no fast casting.
Someone else can tweak it and what not to try and push the score up higher.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

noobbotter

#42 Post by noobbotter » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:55 pm

Going through it, I haven't the slightest Idea why it pauses like that. However, I am in the process of modifying it to use speed pots, guitar, and/or elemental Catalysis (one at a time, using a different one before each round) to see if that helps it get to 50. Didn't get a chance to test it today but maybe tomorrow.

lisa

#43 Post by lisa » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:16 pm

noobbotter wrote:Going through it, I haven't the slightest Idea why it pauses like that.
My guess is the ignore list, it ignores the address with the hope that when a new object is "spawned" it will be in a different address but if a new object appears and has the address of a previously attacked object then it will ignore it.

I was going to look at adding in a time check aswell in the ignore list, so if older than ## remove from list but yeah I have spent as much time as I intended to on the project so someone else can carry the torch ;)
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

noobbotter

#44 Post by noobbotter » Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:25 pm

That sounds logical. I'll look into that and see what I can do with it to remove the long pause we seem to come across. Hopefully I can get the timer of the ignore list just right where it will ignore it long enough but not so long that if another spawns with the same address, it won't attack it. I think I'll start with simply recording the time and address of each object it sees and then I can analyze those results to come up with a formula for clearing old items from the ignore list. Thanks Lisa.