11/24/11 -- Problems with new revision: 675

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
rock5

Re: 11/24/11 -- Problems with new revision: 675

#41 Post by rock5 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:45 am

The revision is gotten from the svn folder. With the recent newer versions of Tortoise SVN it's possible the file we check has changed. Actually I just tested it myself. It says <UNKNOWN> for me too. It needs to be fixed but wont affect performance or cause any issues.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Golden Eggs 4 my Pet

#42 Post by Golden Eggs 4 my Pet » Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:10 pm

Rock5,

Ya, now that you mention it, I didn't notice the change until after I upgraded to TortoiseSVN v1.7 from v1.616 a couple of days ago (when I was drawing at straws thinking this might help my "error (language [1006], 0)" issue).
rock5 wrote:The revision is gotten from the svn folder. With the recent newer versions of Tortoise SVN it's possible the file we check has changed. Actually I just tested it myself. It says <UNKNOWN> for me too. It needs to be fixed but wont affect performance or cause any issues.
Thanks.

:D :D Golden Eggs 4 My Pet :D :D
:D :D Golden Eggs 4 My Pet :D :D

tony_bosnjak

#43 Post by tony_bosnjak » Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:03 pm

HY rock !!! I have updated rom/bot to revision 675 and I have problem! Every time I tray to start rom/bot it says to me that I need to start rom/bot.lua update but every time I tray to update rom/bot.lua error apears scripts\rom/bot.lua:74: Unable to find 'qualityTierOffset' in module!?!?!? here i send IMAGE
Attachments
rombot.jpg

rock5

#44 Post by rock5 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:13 pm

Just ignore it. When update.lua gets fixed then the address for that message will get fixed too. It doesn't have any effect on the bots performance. But if it really bothers you just change

Code: Select all

staticpattern_char = 0x5E69A7,
in addresses.lua.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

tony_bosnjak

#45 Post by tony_bosnjak » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:37 pm

rock5 wrote:Just ignore it. When update.lua gets fixed then the address for that message will get fixed too. It doesn't have any effect on the bots performance. But if it really bothers you just change

Code: Select all

staticpattern_char = 0x5E69A7,
in addresses.lua.
I did changed staticpattern_char = 0x5E69A7 but i get the same problem again!! Everything was just fine before ROM update new patch 4.05 but now i keep to get that error!! Where am I misstaken!!!
Problem is that I can't start my bot!!!!

lisa

#46 Post by lisa » Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:00 pm

tony_bosnjak wrote: Every time I tray to start rom/bot it says to me that I need to start rom/bot.lua
Just follow instructions in my signature and ignore the message that says to run update.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

tony_bosnjak

#47 Post by tony_bosnjak » Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:59 am

lisa wrote:
tony_bosnjak wrote: Every time I tray to start rom/bot it says to me that I need to start rom/bot.lua
Just follow instructions in my signature and ignore the message that says to run update.
Hy Lisa, tnx on help but I am stucc againn i mean nothing had changed afther :
1. SVN update micromacro/scripts/rom folder ----->(update to 675 rev.)
2. SVN revert micromacro/scripts/rom folder -----> (i had empty list to revert) picture reverse
3. delete Runes of Magic/Interface/Addons/ingamefunctions folder -------> (deleted )
4. copy micromacro/scripts/rom/devtools/ingamefunctions folder to Runes of Magic/Interface/Addons folder -------> copyd
5. restart game restarded game but nothing changed, I'm asked to run rom/bot.lua ----->rom.bot
Attachments
rom.bot.jpg
reverse.jpg

lisa

#48 Post by lisa » Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:34 am

ok I think I see issue.

it should be
micromacro/scripts/rom

you are updating
micromacro/rom

So you probably have a shortcut to the micromacro/scripts/rom folder and keep starting it using that but it isn't being updated which is shown by the first image which says revision 666.

Solution
1. Delete micromacro/rom folder
2. use those steps in my signature on the micromacro/scripts/rom folder =)
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

tony_bosnjak

#49 Post by tony_bosnjak » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:48 am

[quote="lisa"]ok I think I see issue.

it should be
micromacro/scripts/rom

Tnx lisa i did'nt saw my mistake!! It should be micromacro/scripts/rom NOT as in my case micromacro/rom!!! Bot is doing fine except when i launch micromacro it says that rev is UNKNOWN but i stated that bot is doing fine that UNKNOWN rev doesnt consern me!!!