Rock5's Millers Ranch Scripts

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
do002

Re: Rock5's Millers Ranch Scripts

#281 Post by do002 » Mon May 09, 2011 7:28 am

Yes I have but another error window pops up:
Attachments
Untitled.png

rock5

#282 Post by rock5 » Mon May 09, 2011 7:40 am

I think others have had problems running micromacro from the desktop. Try moving the folder elsewhere.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

do002

#283 Post by do002 » Mon May 09, 2011 7:50 am

Yeah I have moved it to a different place but I still get the same problems. I'll try to reinstall the game and try the bot again then if I still get the same problems I'll let you know. Thanks a lot for your effort of trying to help. much appreciated :)

lisa

#284 Post by lisa » Mon May 09, 2011 12:30 pm

I had been using the same millers WP for the last 4-5 months without any issues, I thought I would do an update to the latest (optimized) today and I noticed some things that may help others.

If I ran 1 client it ran very smooth and very quick, I added another client and still it was smooth and efficient. I kept adding more and more clients until eventually I started to get "stuck hens" it was only the last client i loaded though that was getting the stuck hens. No hens were actually stuck.
I noticed that at this stage the client wasn't smooth anymore it had pauses of what you might call lag but more then likely a PC resource issue. It was also trying to click the last hen that was running back out of the nesting area which is how most of the "stuck hens" occured.

I went in and changed the settings in the WP of the optimized version, reduced speed hack to 50 and for good measure changed the time on stuck hens to 20 seconds. All clients are running very smoothly now and haven't had even 1 "stuck hen" =)
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#285 Post by rock5 » Mon May 09, 2011 8:38 pm

I'm actually testing a change now that, if all the hens get stuck, it wont stop but keep trying the hens until they are free (if they were not actually stuck of course).
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

lisa

#286 Post by lisa » Tue May 10, 2011 12:49 am

I really like the stats it prints =)
So yeah ran 10 hours on all clients and had no issues with the adjusted settings I used.
5.5 golden egg avg per hour.
It is very much improved on the old millers WP, I like it =)
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

do002

#287 Post by do002 » Tue May 10, 2011 3:59 am

Hi rock5 and lisa. So I reinstalled the RoM client and tried it with the bot and I still got the same problems. When I don't have feedbags in my inventory, the bot just runs to the feedbags but doesn't harvest them and then runs to the chickens then runs back...When there are feedbags in my inventory, the bot runs to the chickens but doesn't feed them and then runs to where the chickens lay eggs...
I have pretty much tried everything except for resinstalling the bot. Could you please post or direct me to get the newest script version and the newest Millers ranch scripts. Thank you

rock5

#288 Post by rock5 » Tue May 10, 2011 4:07 am

The newest scripts are on the first post of this thread.

do002

#289 Post by do002 » Tue May 10, 2011 4:51 am

Ok thanks rock5. Where can I get the latest script folder from?

rock5

#290 Post by rock5 » Tue May 10, 2011 5:23 am

Follow the SVN instruction here
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... structions
to install Tortoise SVN and update using that. I'm not sure there is any other way to keep it upto date.

lisa

#291 Post by lisa » Tue May 10, 2011 6:01 am

Make sure you put the ingamefunctions folder into your /Runes of Magic/Interface/Addons folder
Some people forget that bit =)

RicalEyl

#292 Post by RicalEyl » Wed May 11, 2011 5:18 am

Whats your avg. golden egg rate per hour? I only got 3,19... its not really much is it?

rock5

#293 Post by rock5 » Wed May 11, 2011 6:11 am

When I'm using my crafting pet I average a little less than 5 an hours. When only collecting eggs I average about 5.5.

RicalEyl

#294 Post by RicalEyl » Wed May 11, 2011 6:18 am

That also is almost nothing... hmm I think im back at farming blend runes....

rock5

#295 Post by rock5 » Wed May 11, 2011 6:35 am

I'm considering using a Kalim Shrine farming bot.

lisa

#296 Post by lisa » Wed May 11, 2011 11:04 am

I just use eggs to lvl my pets, very rare for me to actually sell any, so millers is still useful for me even if you could make more gold from KS.

hackzor

#297 Post by hackzor » Wed May 11, 2011 5:09 pm

^^speed hack looks nice but i think thats more for the eyes than for better results, the real thing which costs much time is the slow "turning around" move. . .

anyway, rock could u pls add a version with the speedhack which also completes the quest, actually you can sell those cakes for ~55k /stack so i think to dont farm those cakes which you get for sure (100% for 10 fresh eggs) is just nonsense :P

would be very kind if u could add that. . .

lisa

#298 Post by lisa » Wed May 11, 2011 9:11 pm

It does hand in the quest, default is when you have 100 eggs, to make bot turn faster in your profile look for "QUICK_TURN" and set it to true.

rock5

#299 Post by rock5 » Fri May 13, 2011 10:05 am

I just updated "MRC_Optimized.xml" to version 4.1. It now no longer stops when all hens are stuck but keeps trying.

do002

#300 Post by do002 » Sun May 15, 2011 6:40 am

Hi, I just wanna say thanks for this amazing script! I had to reformat and reinstall both RoM client and the bot but everything works perfectly fine now :)