Eggs

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
rock5

Re: Eggs

#141 Post by rock5 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:09 am

DrG wrote:With the rev 472 we still can double pick the eggs?
Yes, it should make no difference.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

qcalex

#142 Post by qcalex » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:46 pm

rock5 wrote: Insert at line 95 of player.lua, just before "self:update();" the following;

Code: Select all

if _id then -- The rest is not needed if not resource node
			lastHarvestedNodeAddr = closestHarvestable.Address;
			return true
		end
This way it will skip the harvest checks which interrupt you.
does we still need to apply this change? or not anymore? just to be sure

rock5

#143 Post by rock5 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:36 pm

qcalex wrote:
rock5 wrote: Insert at line 95 of player.lua, just before "self:update();" the following;

if _id then -- The rest is not needed if not resource node
			lastHarvestedNodeAddr = closestHarvestable.Address;
			return true
		end
This way it will skip the harvest checks which interrupt you.
does we still need to apply this change? or not anymore? just to be sure
This is only needed if you intend to still use 'harvest' to collect objects. You should be using 'target_Object' instead.

Either way it doesn't matter as it has already been added to the most recent SVN revisions.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

qcalex

#144 Post by qcalex » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:09 pm

Just to do a recap.

you Need to have rombot Version 472
Attachments
MillersRanchChickens.xml
Rock5's Millers RanchChickens run Version 1.2
(2.5 KiB) Downloaded 232 times
MillersRanchMilk.xml
Rock5's Millers Ranch Milk run Version 1.1
(1.63 KiB) Downloaded 267 times
Last edited by qcalex on Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:12 am, edited 4 times in total.

Starrider

#145 Post by Starrider » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:40 pm

is there still a solution for the "nil" value crash?
The error occures when the bot stand at WP1 and after the bot did feed 3 chickens.

rock5

#146 Post by rock5 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:50 pm

Starrider wrote:is there still a solution for the "nil" value crash?
The error occures when the bot stand at WP1 and after the bot did feed 3 chickens.
The milk and egg scripts have checks to avoid it so any 'nil' error is most likely from the known issue with RoMScript. It shouldn't happen very often. Hopefully 1 day Administrator will find a way to fix it.

raffe

#147 Post by raffe » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:39 pm

Hi got thys error while trying to run the script right after it loads

[string "..."]:2: attempt to call global 'getQuestStatus' (a nil value)
any ide how to fix it ?

rock5

#148 Post by rock5 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:44 pm

raffe wrote:Hi got thys error while trying to run the script right after it loads

[string "..."]:2: attempt to call global 'getQuestStatus' (a nil value)
any ide how to fix it ?
Update to the latest SVN revision.

raffe

#149 Post by raffe » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:47 am

Update to the latest SVN revision.
Lol thx m8, works now perfectly ^^

Starrider

#150 Post by Starrider » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:36 am

rock5 wrote:
Starrider wrote:is there still a solution for the "nil" value crash?
The milk and egg scripts have checks to avoid it so any 'nil' error is most likely from the known issue with RoMScript. It shouldn't happen very often. Hopefully 1 day Administrator will find a way to fix it.
the error is actually forced by the eggs script, because I never had all the long time I used the bot an crash/error like this. Only since i use the eggs-WP i still got the nil value crash at WP 1 some times after 20, sometimes after 2h, but it only occures at millers farm...
But so long, thanks for the script!

rock5

#151 Post by rock5 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:27 am

Starrider wrote:the error is actually forced by the eggs script, because I never had all the long time I used the bot an crash/error like this. Only since i use the eggs-WP i still got the nil value crash at WP 1 some times after 20, sometimes after 2h, but it only occures at millers farm...
But so long, thanks for the script!
I think it's from getItemCount. It doesn't have any safeguards for the 'nil' error. itemTotalCount should be more reliable.

Try changing line 19;

if 1 > inventory:getItemCount(204789) then -- Get more feed
to

inventory:update()
			if 1 > inventory:itemTotalCount(204789) then -- Get more feed
I'm currently working on a solution to once and for all fix the 'nil' error. It will still take some more testing though.

Croustibat

#152 Post by Croustibat » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:20 am

Hi, first thank you rock5 for your script, works good!

My character collects Golden Eggs 1 by 1, i though it could collect them 2 by 2, like regular eggs, is it normal?
No crash for me (tested during ~ an hour)

rock5

#153 Post by rock5 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:40 am

Croustibat wrote:Hi, first thank you rock5 for your script, works good!

My character collects Golden Eggs 1 by 1, i though it could collect them 2 by 2, like regular eggs, is it normal?
No crash for me (tested during ~ an hour)
If you have the latest version it should, quite reliably, take 2 gold eggs at a time.

Croustibat

#154 Post by Croustibat » Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:01 pm

I did manual update (all files are updated except skills_local.xml and adresses.lua) because when i uses SVN, it did nothing, files were not updated ... i dont understand why..

thanks anyway

rock5

#155 Post by rock5 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:11 pm

Croustibat wrote:I did manual update (all files are updated except skills_local.xml and adresses.lua) because when i uses SVN, it did nothing, files were not updated ... i dont understand why..

thanks anyway
No, I meant latest version of my eggs script. LoL. It should say version 1.1 at the top of the file if you open it.

prograx

#156 Post by prograx » Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:59 pm

i got a question about the milk thing.
script worcs perfect for me, big thx.
just wondering, what you can get out of this farmpacks?
someone said he got an item for an extra petslot out of it, but i never found one.
can this items be found in the packs or was that just a joke?

qcalex

#157 Post by qcalex » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:20 pm

got over 500of pack and nerver drop anything else the the meat milk cheese and the +10 loyauty thing

thetestdummy

#158 Post by thetestdummy » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:14 pm

with rocks chicken script, sometimes it only picks 1 golden egg, but im sure this is probably just due to lag for me,

rock5

#159 Post by rock5 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:54 pm

thetestdummy wrote:with rocks chicken script, sometimes it only picks 1 golden egg, but im sure this is probably just due to lag for me,
Make sure you have the latest version 1.1 of my script. I improved the timing in that version to be more reliable.

It will still sometimes miss but it wont happen very often. If you are still getting a lot of misses, then probably it is due to lag, like you said.

somberland

#160 Post by somberland » Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:34 am

Hmm looks like the Milk-Script won't work (for me?) it finds the goat, try's to feed it an break that feeding instant.