Anyone have minigames Waypoints?

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
lisa

Re: Anyone have minigames Waypoints?

#121 Post by lisa » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:24 am

1. The double tele and target object.
i noticed this on occasion, it's not a constant, I was starting to wonder if it was happening from the target object and not detecting the cast bar started or not.
It may also be like you said and positioning, if it "falls" after starting ti break tile then that will interupt the harvesting. If that was the case though it would then just reharvest the object because of the player:target_object code. I tried changing the args but it still occured.
It is doing another teleport, as you can see the bot move higher but in same spot and then targeting tile again. So something is making it do the code again.

This needs more investigating and trial different things to fix.

2. I figured if trying to look for an enemy after every tile breaks it would add 1 seconds to every single tile, with code as is it only loses a second when a mob actually does spawn, 4-5 each rune. As the code is it teleports instantly to next tile with no hesitation, which also helps avoiding bombs.
I might test it without the player.Battling and see how it runs.

As for multiple WP, if you mean having different WP to deal with aoe or ranged or melee then how would that affect if using loadnext character. You would need a WP which basically decides which of the 3 WP to use, then after trash/spawns are dead then loading tile WP and having the load WP as the first. So looking at 5 WP all up to accomplish this.

I have a few ideas how to do it in the same WP, thanks to the onskillcast working in WP now =) I just need to get it all down and running to test. I must have spent 3-4000 tokens already testing for this script lol
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#122 Post by rock5 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:47 am

1. Hm... Maybe it fails the first time because it is harvesting so quickly after teleporting. I've encounterd it before with the chickens at the coop. A 100-200ms pause before hand should fix it.

2. I doubt it would take a whole second to look for mobs. You are already doing a search for mobs but you just arnen't including non aggro ones. I don't think you should notice any difference in speed. As to bomb, of course if a mob spawned then there wont be a bomb and vice versa. So killing a mob at it's tile shouldn't put you at risk of a bomb.

And I'm not sure you only lose a second the way it is. If you ar a melee fighter, wouldn't you end up running to the mob? And I saw a few times it nearly finished digging the tile before it was finally interrupted by the mob. Surely thats more than a second.

You are probably right, multiple wps would be problematical. We could probably add a few attack methods in the one file. I still think it's going to be hard to set up attack sequences that will suite every class.

I have a question, if a player is strong enough to easily handle the big guy, can he one hit the mechanisms with white damage?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lisa

#123 Post by lisa » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:18 am

rock5 wrote:I have a question, if a player is strong enough to easily handle the big guy, can he one hit the mechanisms with white damage?
Should be able to, Only time you wouldn't be able to is if a scout and you have a rubish main hand damage weapon, since scouts damage comes from bow.
Issue with just white damage is some weapons are very slow. Warriors use big 2 hand weapons with 4 second attack speed. Casters use staves with 3-4 second attack speed. That means only 1 trash killed every 4 seconds. Also need to take into account it may not register the trash is dead until second attack, so may take 8 seconds per trash.

Theory I am working on at the moment is using the onskillcast thing and returning false if the casttime is > 1.
For mages I have added code to change purgatory autouse to true for trash/spawns and then back to false at tiles start. This will require mages to have purgatory in their profile and just have it set autouse to false.
Then going to test a (i + 1) if mage, so it only does every second tile.

To be honest I don't see any class but mage as having good instant aoe with no cooldown. So it is pretty much special conditions for mage at this stage. The return false if casttime > 1 would be any class.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

lisa

#124 Post by lisa » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:38 am

lol just as I figured, tried this for tiles. very small delay for leaving tile but the mob hasn't spawned yet, it arrives about 1 second after the tile is broken.

Code: Select all

for i = 1,36 do
		local tile = tiles[orderlist[i]]
		repeat
		local _enemy = player:findEnemy()
		local distance = distance(player.X, player.Z, _enemy.X, _enemy.Z)
		if _enemy and 100 > distance then
			player:target(_enemy.Address);
			player:fight()
		end			
		if not RoMScript("TimeKeeperFrame:IsVisible()") then
			checkRelog()
		end	
		fly()
		teleport(tile.X,tile.Z,15)
		rest(100)
		player:target_Object(tile.Id, nil, false, true, clicktile);
		until clicktile(tile.Address) == false
	end
So would need to add a delay before each teleport in order to get the mob before going to next tile.
I guess can look for mobs once you get to next tile, which will save the couple of seconds before combat flag is trigered.

I added fly and also a small rest after teleport, the double click is gone, next try I will test with just the rest. Still teleporting directly to middle of tile location, no offset. I did also change the height, was 18 before. may have also affected it.

hmm had a rethink for mage and i+1, it wouldnt work. It would skip 1 and start at 2 but then it would do 3,4,5,6.
For mage would need to redo the entire code, so redo orderlist and also change the for i = 1,10 do instead of 20 sets of coords. Unless I do a check for max number of I and adjust accordingly, like the object list does. hmm should work =)

rock5

#125 Post by rock5 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:48 am

The reason I brought up the white attack is, it seems to me the best way to handle the mechanisms is to hit them once then move on without waiting for the hp to go to 0 which seems to take ages. If you do it with a skill, I can't see how that could work. Because how can you get the bot to hit something with only one skill?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

lisa

#126 Post by lisa » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:52 am

Can't test this at the moment as all chars that can kill have been through survival testing other things today but I am hoping this will work.

local orderlist = {}
local listsize
if player.Class1 == CLASS_MAGE then
	orderlist = {6, 18, 30, 35, 33, 31, 19, 7, 2, 4}
	listsize = #orderlist
else 
	orderlist = {6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 35, 34, 33, 32, 31, 25, 19, 13, 7, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5}
	listsize = #orderlist
end

for i = 1,listsize do

rock5

#127 Post by rock5 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:58 am

No need to do "listsize = #orderlist" twice. Just do it outside the 'if' statement. :)

lisa

#128 Post by lisa » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:00 am

rock5 wrote:The reason I brought up the white attack is, it seems to me the best way to handle the mechanisms is to hit them once then move on without waiting for the hp to go to 0 which seems to take ages. If you do it with a skill, I can't see how that could work. Because how can you get the bot to hit something with only one skill?
I added in a check for the 10 > hp in the onskillcast and then cleartarget return false, I honestly have no idea if it helps as when I bot the trash it ALWAYS registers them dead after 1-2 hits max.
Doesn't matter how I hit them, it always just says ok your dead and carries on.

I just tested the purg with a lvl 50 mage, naked and a white lvl 40 staff.
Teleporting to every outside tile as before, it did 1 purg, recognized mob infront of it was dead then teled to next spot, recognized that mob was dead and teled to next spot without casting any skills. Purg kills mob infront and 1 either side. It went round the trash very very fast, when it came to spawns though a totally different story, purg did about 20% damage to them and of course agroed 3 at once. I helped it through that with pots and using other skills.
It did tiles flawlessly until a frantic cliff guardian appeared, it teled away from it then the mob came and 1 shot the character lol

lisa

#129 Post by lisa » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:15 am

sacrificed another naked mage, the new list code worked perfectly. again it couldn't handle the spawns, i helped it through that, it died after the first mob from a tile.

Nero

#130 Post by Nero » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:00 pm

I'm busy as hell since yesterday, so just short comment - didn't test the whole new version, as I'm happy enough with my manual running and AOEing bizarre mechanisms and trash, so I had loaded it at the end of clearing trash in my own waypoint. First thing it had done is to check for BM's, check failed, so it went to check trash, and returned true even tho they were killed already - trash mobs were all dead, but I assume their ID's stayed the same. Other than that, works great with targeting the chests.

kanta

#131 Post by kanta » Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:39 pm

rock5 wrote:Try this

settings.profile.events.onPreSkillCast = function() return trashhp() end 
Thank you Lisa and Rock. This works like a charm. character kills all the BM's really quickly now.
Scout/Knight/Rogue 70/66/66

lisa

#132 Post by lisa » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:39 pm

Ok up to version 2.2
I'll be testing this today.

Add this to your mage profile.

<skill name="MAGE_PURGATORY_FIRE"    	hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" autouse="false" />
Attachments
survival.xml
Added in some changes for mage to use purgatory.
(9.75 KiB) Downloaded 219 times

lisa

#133 Post by lisa » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:06 pm

My mage that can actually kill things did it with 2:20 remaining, just WP no manual play, it still isn't attacking the tile mobs consistantly before moving to next tile. it did it 1 time out of 4, as mage though it just turned and 1 flame killed mobs so wasn't a big issue, more important for melee chars that then need to get to the mob to kill it.

If I add a yrest(500) between breaking tile and looking for mob that will add 18 seconds to the total time taken regardless of if there are mobs or not. So if 4 mobs that averages to 4 seconds each mob. If teleporting away wastes more then 4 seconds on mobs for melee then it is worth it, otherwise not worth a 500, might try 200 (total 8 seconds, 2 seconds per mob) and see how it goes.

kanta

#134 Post by kanta » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:59 am

A thought just occurred to me. Concerning the 2x teleport at some tiles. I noticed that when it does this, the character is hovering in the air on the second teleport. Is it the teleport position check trying to get the height (y) value to match the waypoint coordinates? If so, why not just enable fly so it is always at the y coordinate?

Just ran your new file with my wife's priest/scout. It probly would have succeeded but I forgot to check her bags so lost a little time mailing some items out. Even so, it would have been close to the time running out.
Scout/Knight/Rogue 70/66/66

lisa

#135 Post by lisa » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:47 am

Yes with no effective aoe skill it will be difficult to get this script to consistantly finish within time frame.

20 trash mobs around outer edge and then 20 spawns in the same positions, bot needs to first know they are there and then deside to kill it, move to next spot and do it again. Each calculation at each spot takes time, even a very geared scout will be cutting it close to finish in time using bot.

If people are just doing 1 character I would suguest manually killing trash as fast as you can, then just start bot. it will do tiles much faster then manually doing them.

If you are doing chain characters, as in load next without actually being there to do it manually then use a mage lol

rock5

#136 Post by rock5 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:04 am

The one time I used the script successfully from start to finish was with the scout. lol.

I think the secret to successfully completing it with the script, besides having an over geared character, is to have as many instant and 1s skills as possible at your disposal, so you can contantly, quickly attack.

For intance my light mage only has the 1 instant light skill leveled and 2 2s skills. That just wont work. I had to level Fireball and Purgatory just to do survival.

Whereas my scout has a few instant spamable skills so can attack as fast as possible.

lisa

#137 Post by lisa » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:06 am

tested with my scout today, just let it run without any help from me.
GC geared, does 50k normal autoshoot attack.

It does 2-4 seconds every single trash or spawn.
So if you average 3 seconds, that is 1 min for trash and 1 min for spawns. So 2 minutes just there, add in the time it takes to enter the room and you are looking at 2min 15 seconds before you break the first tile.

Looks like I need to add back in the check for the wand, I figured the chances were low but now without the battling check when the wand knocks you down it also sees the mob(wand) is there and tries to kill it.

Engaging enemy [Malatina's Magic Wand] in combat.
Use MACRO:          =>   Malatina's Magic Wand (484/484)
Use MACRO:   =>   Malatina's Magic Wand (484/484)
Use MACRO:       =>   Malatina's Magic Wand (484/484)
Use MACRO:     =>   Malatina's Magic Wand (484/484)
Taking too long to damage target, breaking sequence...
It got knocked down opening pretty much every chest, end result was it opened last chest as timer hit 0, got rewards but yes it was very very very close and that is with a char with 3 times the hp of the frantic cliff demon.

tried attacking wand twice though so that was around 8 seconds wasted.

Blackt3ars

#138 Post by Blackt3ars » Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:11 am

Thumbs up !!! =) thx for the linky~

Atlas123

#139 Post by Atlas123 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:35 am

:shock: SPEACHLESS!!! :D

Works great! (character with physical attacks, I can finish it by myself but always get too stressed :P )

Altho I had an initial error (it would not run) with:

speed(70) 
I removed that line from the WP and it worked fine (not sure if that causes other problems?).

Overall I had less than 40 seconds left (The character did get mixed up at the begining and getting lost INSIDE the squares therefore running around due to lightning, also the central totem knocked the character very often).

Just pointing out the result, not criticising at all, this is really fantastic!!!!

THANK YOU! VERY WELL DONE! :)

lisa

#140 Post by lisa » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:43 am

speed(70) is to initialize the speed userfunction, just makes character walk faster.
You can find it here if you want. It will just make character get to mobs faster, hopefully save 10-15 seconds on overall run.