Havrest / Level / Quest waypoints.

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
darkriderkk

Havrest / Level / Quest waypoints.

#1 Post by darkriderkk » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:26 pm

Waypoints
Quests :
Daily Newt Food: Newt food - ME
Instructions: Start in front of the elf who gives the quest.. name starts with a b zoom in on your head or as far as you can.

Harvest:
Elf start harvest: Elf Harvest - ME
Instructions: Start at the south of the tent just before you get to the exit of the valley.
Human Start Harvest: Human Harvest -ME
Instructions:Start in the mine west of pioneer village.
Logar South harvest: http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/downl ... php?id=579 credits to snygg

Level: Only good one is the 1-10 included in way points file right now.
Attachments
humanstartharvest.xml
Human Start Harvest
(4.59 KiB) Downloaded 372 times
elfharv.xml
Elf Start Harvest
(7.86 KiB) Downloaded 312 times
Elfdaily.xml
Daily Newt Food
(842 Bytes) Downloaded 348 times
Last edited by darkriderkk on Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

snygg

Re: Havrest / Level / Quest waypoints.

#2 Post by snygg » Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:27 am

Well, so this is the waypoints file I made most of my gold with.
It simply farms all basic resources south of Logar in a big circle.

Hope you enjoy :)

PS: If you gave it a try I would love to hear some feedback
Attachments
Logar_south_harvest.zip
Harvests: Zinc, Ash Wood, Mountain Demon Grass
Starts: just south of Logar
(1.62 KiB) Downloaded 363 times

sphere83

#3 Post by sphere83 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:14 pm

Thanks for a great share! Questions:

Is there a way to set the level waypoint such that:

Bot goes to waypoint. See monster and kill. And kill other nearby monsters, before actually moving to the next waypoint?

What my bot currently does is that, it kills, ignores other non-aggros/aggros not attacking bot, move back to waypoint, and then move back to the same group of monsters, kill one, go back to waypoint, and repeat.

Thanks in advance. :D

darkriderkk

#4 Post by darkriderkk » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:19 am

sphere83 wrote:Thanks for a great share! Questions:

Is there a way to set the level waypoint such that:

Bot goes to waypoint. See monster and kill. And kill other nearby monsters, before actually moving to the next waypoint?

What my bot currently does is that, it kills, ignores other non-aggros/aggros not attacking bot, move back to waypoint, and then move back to the same group of monsters, kill one, go back to waypoint, and repeat.

Thanks in advance. :D
You want it to attack monsters or leave them? if you want it to attack change the top like waypoints type=TRAVEl to <waypoints>

d003232

#5 Post by d003232 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:08 am

sphere83 wrote:Bot goes to waypoint. See monster and kill. And kill other nearby monsters, before actually moving to the next waypoint?

You should play a ranged fighter. They don't have problems with that and do it at you want (if the mobs are in the direction of the waypoint).

It shoud be the same for melees. If the mobs are in the direction of the waypoint. But we will not turn around. Because melee allready run away from the 'path' to go into fight. If they would target more mobs from the position of the fightend they would come more and more fare away from the 'path'. So we would need a distance check from the 'path'. And no, that's not done ... and I by myselfe don't plan to do that at the moment ( I don't like that trignonomie stuff :-) ).
The RoM Bot Online Wiki needs your help!

sphere83

#6 Post by sphere83 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:20 am

d003232 wrote:
sphere83 wrote:Bot goes to waypoint. See monster and kill. And kill other nearby monsters, before actually moving to the next waypoint?

You should play a ranged fighter. They don't have problems with that and do it at you want (if the mobs are in the direction of the waypoint).

It shoud be the same for melees. If the mobs are in the direction of the waypoint. But we will not turn around. Because melee allready run away from the 'path' to go into fight. If they would target more mobs from the position of the fightend they would come more and more fare away from the 'path'. So we would need a distance check from the 'path'. And no, that's not done ... and I by myselfe don't plan to do that at the moment ( I don't like that trignonomie stuff :-) ).
Ahh.. Thanks d003232. I'll keep that in mind.

darkriderkk

#7 Post by darkriderkk » Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:25 pm

any feedback for waypoint files would be cool.

Leopardfist

#8 Post by Leopardfist » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:48 am

I ran the Human Harvesting waypoints all night and they worked fine!

Great job man!