[ASK]How to make delay for each combo ?

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
auliashinta

[ASK]How to make delay for each combo ?

#1 Post by auliashinta » Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:21 pm

I mean not the re-use time skill, but how to make delay for each combo ?
I have 5 skill combo, example 1-2-3-4-5. But the micromacro are to fast, just as example, the micromacro use 0,75 sec to use skill and the game delay hot key to be click are 1 sec. So when the micro macro use the 3rd skill at 2,25 sec the game still got delay hot key, and at 3rd sec the micromacro are using the 4th skill. So the 3rd skill are skipped.

I think the micro macro was right for the timing, because some times its work for all skill. So maybe its because the game lagg.

In the end, how can to make delay click for combo ? Just to make the combo time more longer so it can ignore loss time at lagging.

Sorry my bad English, hope my question can be understood.
Thank you.

d003232

Re: [ASK]How to make delay for each combo ?

#2 Post by d003232 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:05 pm

auliashinta wrote:I mean not the re-use time skill, but how to make delay for each combo ?
I have 5 skill combo, example 1-2-3-4-5. But the micromacro are to fast, just as example, the micromacro use 0,75 sec to use skill and the game delay hot key to be click are 1 sec. So when the micro macro use the 3rd skill at 2,25 sec the game still got delay hot key, and at 3rd sec the micromacro are using the 4th skill. So the 3rd skill are skipped.

I think the micro macro was right for the timing, because some times its work for all skill. So maybe its because the game lagg.

In the end, how can to make delay click for combo ? Just to make the combo time more longer so it can ignore loss time at lagging.

Sorry my bad English, hope my question can be understood.
Thank you.
Fast fix would be to add a yrest(time in ms); wait into the <onSkillCast> event, depending from the skill. And we need to think about a global solution.
The RoM Bot Online Wiki needs your help!

auliashinta

#3 Post by auliashinta » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:18 pm

I see...
But still, to see there is a combo with priority each skills.
So I thought there is some command to read which priority first.
Basically if I can give and empty skills for 1 sec between skills for combo, I think it would make some delay, so the micromacro can wait for the lagg.

Can I do that without VK_x ?
Since the bot always give error if the VK not wrote, and it would make more error if I just write it randomly.

Thank you...

d003232

#4 Post by d003232 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:54 pm

auliashinta wrote:I see...
But still, to see there is a combo with priority each skills.
So I thought there is some command to read which priority first.
Basically if I can give and empty skills for 1 sec between skills for combo, I think it would make some delay, so the micromacro can wait for the lagg.

Can I do that without VK_x ?
Since the bot always give error if the VK not wrote, and it would make more error if I just write it randomly.

Thank you...
I don't really understand what you mean? You have to order your skills with the priority option. First skill with the highes priority. And then you can add for every skill an individuall wait:

Code: Select all

<onSkillCast>
	-- Additional Lua code to execute when casting a skill
	-- Note: arg1 contains the skill being used.
	-- i.e. arg1.Name will be the name of the skill being cast
	-- e.g.:
	if( arg1.Name == "ROGUE_SHADOWSTAB") then
		yrest(300);
	elseif( arg1.Name == "ROGUE_SHADOW_STEP") then
		yrest(300);
	elseif( arg1.Name == "ROGUE_CHEAP_SHOT") then			
		yrest(300);
	end;
</onSkillCast>
And in the next SVN there will be an option for the global cooldown. So you could set the global cooldown from 1000ms to 1200ms to be more at the secure side.
The RoM Bot Online Wiki needs your help!

auliashinta

#5 Post by auliashinta » Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:59 am

Sorry, Im the one missunderstand.
When you say "Fast fix..." I thought the yrest cannot be used right now.
Thanks for the example, its works perfectly...