RoM bot

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Maroco

Re: RoM bot

#2021 Post by Maroco » Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:05 pm

Hi, i hawe problem with skill DRUID SUMMON SANDSTORM , char show circle on ground but dont cast.
Any solution? thx

sorry for double post, pleas delete one.

borbarad3

#2022 Post by borbarad3 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:07 am

Besteht die möglichkeit, Poison für einen Schurken mit in die Einkaufsliste zu setzen?

can i get the Poison (for Rouge ) in the buy list? for autobuy?

d003232

#2023 Post by d003232 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:11 am

borbarad3 wrote:Besteht die möglichkeit, Poison für einen Schurken mit in die Einkaufsliste zu setzen?

can i get the Poison (for Rouge ) in the buy list? for autobuy?
DAs wäre nur das Einkaufen? Wie machst Du es mit dem benutzen? Und wie groß ist die Stackgröße? Und was braucht man, das Pulver oder die Flaschen?
The RoM Bot Online Wiki needs your help!

d003232

#2024 Post by d003232 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:41 am

I added the option

Code: Select all

<option name="POISON" value="30" />
to buy poision powder at the merchant. I don't know if that's enough? How does the poison stuff works? What's about the poison bottles?

Maroco

#2025 Post by Maroco » Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:10 am

Maroco wrote:Hi, i hawe problem with skill DRUID SUMMON SANDSTORM , char show circle on ground but dont cast.
Any solution? thx

Hi, any help? Thank you

Administrator
Site Admin

#2026 Post by Administrator » Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:27 am

Maroco wrote:
Maroco wrote:Hi, i hawe problem with skill DRUID SUMMON SANDSTORM , char show circle on ground but dont cast.
Any solution? thx

Hi, any help? Thank you
You're going to have to use some sort of macro for this. I'm not sure what the function to actually cast the spell on your target, but try this:

/cast Summon Sandstorm
/script SpellTargetUnit("target");
Then place that macro hotkey where you have Summon Sandstorm.

Maaa

#2027 Post by Maaa » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:06 am

maurice wrote:
Maaa wrote:It doesnt show any errors, so I made a screenshot.
try to change lvl for low mob.....

<!-- Attack monsters 3 levels above or 10 below your level -->
<option name="TARGET_LEVELDIF_ABOVE" value="3" />
<option name="TARGET_LEVELDIF_BELOW" value="10" />
nice Idea, but where do I find that option?:D

d003232

#2028 Post by d003232 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:22 am

Maaa wrote:
maurice wrote:
Maaa wrote:It doesnt show any errors, so I made a screenshot.
try to change lvl for low mob.....

<!-- Attack monsters 3 levels above or 10 below your level -->
<option name="TARGET_LEVELDIF_ABOVE" value="3" />
<option name="TARGET_LEVELDIF_BELOW" value="10" />
nice Idea, but where do I find that option?:D
would you please post your profile instead asking more and more noob questions?

Maroco

#2029 Post by Maroco » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:56 am

Administrator wrote:
Maroco wrote:
Any solution? thx

Hi, any help? Thank you
You're going to have to use some sort of macro for this. I'm not sure what the function to actually cast the spell on your target, but try this:

/cast Summon Sandstorm
/script SpellTargetUnit("target");
Then place that macro hotkey where you have Summon Sandstorm.
Hi thx for reply.

I thryed the macro but it dosent du nothing. The boot dont cast Summon Sandstorm and when I stop the boot and I click on the macro it dont du nathink. I thing this skill its something like Mage THUNDERSTORM.

Any other idea pleas?

j_schlott

#2030 Post by j_schlott » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:28 am

im not sure but it might need a mouseclick,

so to get it to work the window might need to be on top, and then you could add a mouseclick to the skill, something that moves the mouse to center of screen and clicks

it would be very crude and only cast in 1 spot right on top of you, but that might be all you need

sorry i cant code any of that either, but maybe someone will be able to tell you how to do that
maybe something for the <onskillcast> tags: if current.skill = summonsandstorm then mouseclick
Last edited by j_schlott on Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Maaa

#2031 Post by Maaa » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:57 pm

d003232 wrote: would you please post your profile instead asking more and more noob questions?
It works fine now I made another svn update, and dont call me noob only because Im asking something.

d003232

#2032 Post by d003232 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:35 pm

Maaa wrote:
d003232 wrote: would you please post your profile instead asking more and more noob questions?
It works fine now I made another svn update, and dont call me noob only because Im asking something.
I'm sorry. It is not the first time that you ask questions here in the forum. You don't give more information if you are asked for and the only response after a while is "it works now". I don't want to answer such questions and spend my time for that. For me it sound like "I don't want to read anything. I don't want to do anything what needs time. I just want that others do that for me and if it works everything is fine". :arrow:

And to be clear. Your 'not targeting probem' doesn't have to do anything with your SVN update!

Maroco

#2033 Post by Maroco » Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:36 pm

j_schlott wrote:im not sure but it might need a mouseclick,

so to get it to work the window might need to be on top, and then you could add a mouseclick to the skill, something that moves the mouse to center of screen and clicks

it would be very crude and only cast in 1 spot right on top of you, but that might be all you need

sorry i cant code any of that either, but maybe someone will be able to tell you how to do that
maybe something for the <onskillcast> tags: if current.skill = summonsandstorm then mouseclick
thx for help ghet that work. I think if its posible something like target and then use the skill summonsandstorm and then mouseclick on the target. Any othre ideas tu meke it work pleas?

Administrator
Site Admin

#2034 Post by Administrator » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:43 pm

Maroco wrote: thx for help ghet that work. I think if its posible something like target and then use the skill summonsandstorm and then mouseclick on the target. Any othre ideas tu meke it work pleas?
I don't know. You could try asking on the RoM forum under a different username. Ask how to cast Summon Sandstorm on your target through a macro.

shavas

#2035 Post by shavas » Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:14 pm

Is it possible for the bot to use the Priest spell "Chain of Light"

Just wondering as it is not in the skills DB and it is a channel spell. Wondering if the bot cant atm handle channeling spells.

Cheers.

niinii

#2036 Post by niinii » Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:47 pm

Hello! I have a knight/priest and is having problems with the buff. I added 4 buff skills in my profile but sometimes it failed to buff all the buff. Is it anything that got to do with the lagness or the priority of the skills?

Btw another question, can I set a particular skill to be used X number of times in a combat before another skill gets executed? Or could someone explain to me about the skill priority in this case? Because I have set a very high priority for Mana Return (110) and very low priority for Disarmament (10) but these 2 skills still execute as though they are having the same priority... This draining my mana low...

d003232

#2037 Post by d003232 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:38 am

niinii wrote:Hello! I have a knight/priest and is having problems with the buff. I added 4 buff skills in my profile but sometimes it failed to buff all the buff. Is it anything that got to do with the lagness or the priority of the skills?

Btw another question, can I set a particular skill to be used X number of times in a combat before another skill gets executed? Or could someone explain to me about the skill priority in this case? Because I have set a very high priority for Mana Return (110) and very low priority for Disarmament (10) but these 2 skills still execute as though they are having the same priority... This draining my mana low...
Update to the latest SVN. Then that should work fine with the buff. There is also a new skill option 'REBUFFCUT' to rebuff you a little earlier before the buff fades out. See the RoM Bot wiki for more informations about.

To cast a skill more then one time, you could add that skill to your <OnCast> event. That's a little workaround to do that, but perhaps not a 100% solution.

d003232

#2038 Post by d003232 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:39 am

shavas wrote:Is it possible for the bot to use the Priest spell "Chain of Light"

Just wondering as it is not in the skills DB and it is a channel spell. Wondering if the bot cant atm handle channeling spells.

Cheers.
It is working ... and it is in the skills.xml database. But it waste a lot of mana and by that is not very well to use it while normal botting.

DrG

#2039 Post by DrG » Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:07 am

I have a problem with the bot but do not know if it's a problem. :)
When I attack a mob after the my char kiil the mob, he walks back to the previous position and thus gives an aspect of bot. Is it possible to not do this? Is it possible to go to the next position without always going backwards?
Thanks for the help. :)

d003232

#2040 Post by d003232 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:45 am

DrG wrote:I have a problem with the bot but do not know if it's a problem. :)
When I attack a mob after the my char kiil the mob, he walks back to the previous position and thus gives an aspect of bot. Is it possible to not do this? Is it possible to go to the next position without always going backwards?
Thanks for the help. :)
The bot is allways on the way to the next waypoint. So it must have to do something with you waypoints. Perhaps they are to close together?