Skipping the ores,wood and herbs when harvesting

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Sniped007

Skipping the ores,wood and herbs when harvesting

#1 Post by Sniped007 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:11 am

The bot seems to skip most of the resources when they are available. I tried placing the bot in many different positions around and on the thing, but it still skips it. Do you guys have the same problem?
The bot moves the cursor over the rock or wood but it doesnt lock on. It assumes that there isnt an available ore so it just moves on to the next waypoint.
Last edited by Sniped007 on Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

d003232

Re: Skipping the ores,wood and herbs when harvesting

#2 Post by d003232 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:37 am

Sniped007 wrote:The bot seems to skip most of the resources when they are available. I tried placing the bot in many different positions around and on the thing, but it still skips it. Do you guys have the same problem?
What do you mean with skip? What is the bot doing? What do you see in the MM protocol window? And do you have the RoM window in the foreground?

EDIT: I just tested it. There are no problems with harvesting. It's even better as before the patch because the zoom in/zomm out bug is gone. PErhaps just try to move the camera a little more away?
The RoM Bot Online Wiki needs your help!

3cmSailorfuku

#3 Post by 3cmSailorfuku » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:33 am

d003232 wrote:
Sniped007 wrote:The bot seems to skip most of the resources when they are available. I tried placing the bot in many different positions around and on the thing, but it still skips it. Do you guys have the same problem?
What do you mean with skip? What is the bot doing? What do you see in the MM protocol window? And do you have the RoM window in the foreground?

EDIT: I just tested it. There are no problems with harvesting. It's even better as before the patch because the zoom in/zomm out bug is gone. PErhaps just try to move the camera a little more away?
He probably assumes that the bot automatically gathers everything around without a proper waypoint.

d003232

#4 Post by d003232 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:41 am

3cmSailorfuku wrote:He probably assumes that the bot automatically gathers everything around without a proper waypoint.
Dmnd. You are right. One should allway think to the easiest thinks.

Ok please read: The Harverst How To in the wiki.
The RoM Bot Online Wiki needs your help!