RoM bot

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
kong790

#1821 Post by kong790 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:15 pm

What do I type to make the mouse move to x,y right/left click? I want to make my bot sell items everytime it goes to the merchant. Should I put those mouse click commands in the waypoint file that i make right after the bot clicks on the merchant?

Edit: And how can i make my bot use a buff every x minutes?

Administrator
Site Admin

Re:

#1822 Post by Administrator » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:25 pm

kong790 wrote:What do I type to make the mouse move to x,y right/left click? I want to make my bot sell items everytime it goes to the merchant. Should I put those mouse click commands in the waypoint file that i make right after the bot clicks on the merchant?

Edit: And how can i make my bot use a buff every x minutes?
Why don't you just use the RoMScript() function to send a macro to the client to sell stuff? I don't know what the function is to sell an item offhand, but you can look here.

Just place the buff in your skills like any other skill. Everything else is taken care of.

kong790

#1823 Post by kong790 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:47 pm

I cant seem to find a selling macro script there. I searched for the word sell and came up with nothing and then i browsed through all of them and couldnt find it. Does micro macro use autoit kind of stuff like
MouseClick ( "button" [, x, y [, clicks [, speed ]]] ) ?

Administrator
Site Admin

Re:

#1824 Post by Administrator » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:20 pm

kong790 wrote:I cant seem to find a selling macro script there. I searched for the word sell and came up with nothing and then i browsed through all of them and couldnt find it. Does micro macro use autoit kind of stuff like
MouseClick ( "button" [, x, y [, clicks [, speed ]]] ) ?
http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.p ... se_Control

kong790

#1825 Post by kong790 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:25 pm

i get this message when i try to run rom/createpath.lua

Code: Select all

We now use a new macro function to communicate with the client.  Please defind the new hotkey:   <hotkey name="MACRO'' key=''VK_0 /> within your profile.  You can delete the old hotkeys for: RES_MACRO, LOGOUT_MACRO, HP_POTION, MP_POTION, ATTACK.  Defind ingame an empty macro at the FIRST macro space and assign that to your MACRO hotkey 'VK_0'.
EDIT: NVM :)

satanro

Re: RoM bot

#1826 Post by satanro » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:32 pm

HI GUYS SORRY FOR THE CAPS AND I AM AFRAID THAT NO ONE WILL RESPOND IF I DON'T DO THIS. could someone tell me whether this rom bot can actually be used for Singapore's ROM? I tried it but there are too many error message prompting.

http://rom.runup.com.sg/en/top/top.php
This is the link to the actual game.
I have followed the instructions but still to no avail. Could some godly souls out there give me some hint(enlightenment) on this ? :D :D :D

GurdyMan

#1827 Post by GurdyMan » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:27 pm

For RUN type waypoints the bot shouldn't heal if the person is mounted. It's usually instant death at that point.

Anytime the __WPL:reverse; function is used it doesn't clear when the bot is unloaded. This cause the next xml file to be loaded from the bottom instead of the top. This is also a problem with player.free_counter1 It won't reset that unless I script it to or reset micromacro. I suppose this is an issue with micromacro keeping global variables in memory?

d003232

#1828 Post by d003232 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:47 am

Steinmeier wrote:
BlackGod wrote:
srdjanns6 wrote:Same problem,can someone explain how to set up Macro for HP and MP potions?? step by step.
Thanks
Please read here.
The RoM Bot Online Wiki needs your help!

d003232

#1829 Post by d003232 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:58 am

GurdyMan wrote:For RUN type waypoints the bot shouldn't heal if the person is mounted. It's usually instant death at that point.
There will be a waypoint type 'MOUNT' or 'MOUNTRUN' in the future. Needs a little time or help.
GurdyMan wrote:Anytime the __WPL:reverse; function is used it doesn't clear when the bot is unloaded. This cause the next xml file to be loaded from the bottom instead of the top. This is also a problem with player.free_counter1 It won't reset that unless I script it to or reset micromacro. I suppose this is an issue with micromacro keeping global variables in memory?
What do you mean with unload? If you start the bot again with 'rom/bot.lua' all variables are set back to the default values. If you want to set if back after loading a new waypoint file or so, just use 'player.free_counter1 = 0;'

Same with '__WPL:reverse()'. It will only reverse the actual loaded __WPL object. If you load a new path ... ok, I'm not sure. '__WPL:reverse' just change the direction. I will look into the coding ... and suppose there is a bug. :-) thx

You could also use '__WPL:setDirection( WPT_FORWARD | WPT_FORWARD );' to set a direction by yourselfe.

d003232

Re:

#1830 Post by d003232 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:01 am

kong790 wrote:i get this message when i try to run rom/createpath.lua

We now use a new macro function to communicate with the client.  Please defind the new hotkey:   <hotkey name="MACRO'' key=''VK_0 /> within your profile.  You can delete the old hotkeys for: RES_MACRO, LOGOUT_MACRO, HP_POTION, MP_POTION, ATTACK.  Defind ingame an empty macro at the FIRST macro space and assign that to your MACRO hotkey 'VK_0'.
EDIT: NVM :)
Just do what the message says to you. :-)

d003232

#1831 Post by d003232 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:04 am

Sniped007 wrote:Lol i have no idea how to use this bot.... every 5 mins it logs off trying to unstick itself and it uses potions constantly even when i have my hp low potion at 30.. help??
Please post your profile, the content of your MM window and your MM logfile.

And be sure you have the actual SVN version.

d003232

#1832 Post by d003232 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:06 am

alcor75 wrote:excuse me, i'm the only one who crash every time i try to rom/bot.lua? (SVN checkout done 30 second ago, so yes, wery fresh update)
also crash with rom/createpath.lua.
help if possible.
Please explain more what you mean with 'crash'. After explaining your problem more it could be usefull to post your profile, MM windows and MM logfile.

so2easy

#1833 Post by so2easy » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:11 am

LoL.. ive been botting the whole night since revision 263 .. with my warden/scout with no problems.. :D

should i upgrade svn? o.O

d003232

#1834 Post by d003232 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:17 am

so2easy wrote:LoL.. ive been botting the whole night since revision 263 .. with my warden/scout with no problems.. :D

should i upgrade svn? o.O
If you have problems or just want to test it. Do a SVN update. If you have problems with the new version you can just revert to the version you like. Also via SVN.

dacn

#1835 Post by dacn » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:37 am

Is the bot working again ?

Cant seem to get it to work i have download the rom and micromacro folders in the first page and did a update.lua both i keep getting the error :

RoM Bot Version 2.46
...ers/Work/Desktop/micromacro/scripts/classes/pawn.lua:172: bad argument #1 to
'bitAnd' ((null))

Tried this process in 2 diferent pc's with the same result.

Is there another version available in another thread our did i do something wrong.
I saw something about update folders manually our something but i dont know how to do that.

Thankxs for the help in advance

d003232

#1836 Post by d003232 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:48 am

dacn wrote:Is the bot working again ?

Cant seem to get it to work i have download the rom and micromacro folders in the first page and did a update.lua both i keep getting the error :

RoM Bot Version 2.46
...ers/Work/Desktop/micromacro/scripts/classes/pawn.lua:172: bad argument #1 to
'bitAnd' ((null))

Tried this process in 2 diferent pc's with the same result.

Is there another version available in another thread our did i do something wrong.
I saw something about update folders manually our something but i dont know how to do that.
Yes it is. Read the last part or the first post. There is someting about 'SVN'. Do a SVN update to get the latest version from today.

dacn

#1837 Post by dacn » Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:35 am

thankxs for the help

had to delete all folders and update rom folder with svn

after that had to add the line <hotkey name="MACRO" key="VK_0" /> to my profile and now its working fine thankxs again and good boting :D

so2easy

#1838 Post by so2easy » Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:50 am

HM... i updated the scripts to latest revision.. and now.. when i start the bot.. when it tries to use the macro.. and game crashes.. abnormal.. bla bla shits.
Tried few times.. but everytime it reaches the macro.. to use it.. and game crashes.

On macro press game crashes from abnormal.... is that macro that important lol... i cant bot now..

/script r='' a={ChatFrame1:AddMessage("MACRO test: test failed !!! No return values found!");} for i=1,#a do if a[i] then r=r..tostring(a[i]) end r=r..'	' end EditMacro(2,'',7,r);
on this script/macro ingame.. when pressed game crashes.

EDIT.2 ... LOL Fixed it somehow miraculously...

/script r='' a={UseSkill(1,1);} for i=1,#a do if a[i] then r=r..tostring(a[i]) end r=r..'	' end EditMacro(2,'',7,r);

sphere83

#1839 Post by sphere83 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:03 am

Crash report:

First of all, I'd like to thank the developers of this bot. It has been awesome but prolly the best bot out there so far.

With the latest update, I've been having the problem of the bot crashing the game when I run rom/bot.lua. I believe it has something to do with the inventory mapping as that's when it crashes everytime. I know it has been asked many times whether ppl could turn it off but could we do it in the latest update? Has anybody else had this problem?

The game crash message I get is:

"A critical error has occurred and the game will be shut down. Please use the button below to send an error report to Runewaker. We will treat this report as confidential and anonymous."

which of course, I didn't send.

What I've tried is:

Deleted the whole folder and got a fresh copy of the scripts in rom folder. Retyped my profile according to the new Default template and still I have the same problem. :? Did I miss something important here?

Also, I've tried this script line <option name="INV_MAX_SLOTS" value="5" />
that limits the inventory mapping to 5. It didn't help as well as the game crashes as soon as the inventory mapping function starts.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Administrator
Site Admin

#1840 Post by Administrator » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:28 am

For those of you having problems with the game crashing, do this:

Open rom/classes/inventory.lua, go to line 72. Directly under this line:

function CInventory:updateBagSlot(slotNumber)
Add this:

logMessage("Updating bag slot " .. slotNumber);
Save it.

Open rom/functions.lua, go to line 330. Directly under this:

function RoMScript(script)

--- Get the real offset of the address
	local macro_address = memoryReadUInt(getProc(), staticmacrobase_address);
Add this:

logMessage( sprintf("Using macro address: (0x%X + 0x%X) = 0x%X", staticmacrobase_address, macro1_offset, macro_address + macro1_offset) );
Save it.

Now run the bot like normal until the game crashes. Now post a copy of your log.txt.