RoM bot

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
GurdyMan

Re: RoM bot

#1801 Post by GurdyMan » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:01 am

x_art wrote:I'm writing a harvesting bot that works in background and would to know how to place a camera above the player character and increase distance (Y coord?) of the camera? I've tried to use the camera object, but without success.

There is an addon called autozoom or autozoomout something to that effect. Or you could work with these guys to improve that part of the bot.

BlackGod

#1802 Post by BlackGod » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:43 am

x_art wrote:I'm writing a harvesting bot that works in background and would to know how to place a camera above the player character and increase distance (Y coord?) of the camera? I've tried to use the camera object, but without success.
Hey...
U should try it with a macro...
I saw a macro in the runes-of-magic forum...
But I can't connect to the forum atm...
I gonna try it later and post the macro. ;)

But I'm also interested in your method to harvest in the backgrounded rom window... :mrgreen:

-----------------------
Edit:

Ok I found it...
But this macro is to set the camera behind your character...
But it's easy to change it... ;)

Code: Select all

/script SetCameraPosition(0,2000,0);

Administrator
Site Admin

#1803 Post by Administrator » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:32 am

The camera object has a function to move the camera, but it only functions off X and Z. To place the camera directly above the character, you can set X = player.X, Z = player.Z, Y = player.Y - 100. I think there is an API function to zoom the camera, but I can't remember what it is.

runedancer

#1804 Post by runedancer » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:23 am

any new thing after chapter 2 released? my micromacro won't work...

Ucover

#1805 Post by Ucover » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:45 am

runedancer wrote:any new thing after chapter 2 released? my micromacro won't work...
there has just been an update (check announcements page) he needs people to test before he can make it an release... so test test test ! :D

so2easy

#1806 Post by so2easy » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:49 pm

EDIT: New version compatible with 2.1.0.1185 is available off SVN.
working now? :D pfew i havent used this.. from some time.. :D

warden/druid support?

Code: Select all

RoM Bot Version 2.46
RoM windows size is 1354x702, upper left corner at 6,29
ERROR: 'WARDEN_THORNY_VINE' is not defined in the database!

thorny vine +7 = 48mp
thorny vine +8 = 51mp
thorny vine +9 = 54mp

+3 on level..
Last edited by so2easy on Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ucover

#1807 Post by Ucover » Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:15 pm

hi sorry maybe stupid question but i suck at programming.

How do i let the bot push a buttong every 5 minutes ? (i made a macro and put it into the VK bar.. now what ? )

Administrator
Site Admin

#1808 Post by Administrator » Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:20 pm

Ucover wrote:hi sorry maybe stupid question but i suck at programming.

How do i let the bot push a buttong every 5 minutes ? (i made a macro and put it into the VK bar.. now what ? )
What do you need to be used every 5 minutes? If it's a buff, just put the skill in your profile like you would any other skill.

so2easy: Warden skills haven't been added yet. I need people to post all druid/warden skill information here. I need to know mana usage at level 0 and mana usage at level 10+ (the higher, the better). I've taken care of a few druid skills, but most of them are unfinished.

Ucover

#1809 Post by Ucover » Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:19 pm

Administrator wrote:

What do you need to be used every 5 minutes? If it's a buff, just put the skill in your profile like you would any other skill.
becaus than i cannot give it a cooldown time.. atleast thats the error i get trying to run the bot

"The options mana, maninc, rage, energy, concentration, range, cooldown, minrage, type, target and casttime are no valid options for your skill "KNIGHT_HOLY_SEAL"..

i dont wanna cast it everytime i go to fight a monster cause than ima drain my mana to 0 .. i just want a waittime of 300 than its all fine..

i tought maybe if i could execute just a macro designated on a key i can let it press that every 300 sec.

d003232

#1810 Post by d003232 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:31 pm

Ucover wrote:
Administrator wrote:

becaus than i cannot give it a cooldown time.. atleast thats the error i get trying to run the bot

"The options mana, maninc, rage, energy, concentration, range, cooldown, minrage, type, target and casttime are no valid options for your skill "KNIGHT_HOLY_SEAL"..

i dont wanna cast it everytime i go to fight a monster cause than ima drain my mana to 0 .. i just want a waittime of 300 than its all fine..

i tought maybe if i could execute just a macro designated on a key i can let it press that every 300 sec.
The cooldown option is not a valid option within the user profile. It can only be used while defining a skill in the 'database/skills.xml' file.
The RoM Bot Online Wiki needs your help!

runedancer

#1811 Post by runedancer » Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:32 pm

i've updated my micromacro as instructions in SVN said but i still got error...

WARNING: Failure reading memory from 0xDAFDC0 at 0x1c in memoryReadInt().Error code 299 <Only part of a ReadProcessMemory or WriteProcessMemory request was completed.>
...micromacro/scripts/rom/classes/pawn.lua:172: bad argument #1 to 'bitAnd' <<null>>

any idea?

edit: also the rom/createpath.lua function does not work too with same error.

Ucover

#1812 Post by Ucover » Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:43 pm

d003232 wrote:The cooldown option is not a valid option within the user profile. It can only be used while defining a skill in the 'database/skills.xml' file.
aah oke it works now :) thanks.
runedancer wrote:i've updated my micromacro as instructions in SVN said but i still got error...

WARNING: Failure reading memory from 0xDAFDC0 at 0x1c in memoryReadInt().Error code 299 <Only part of a ReadProcessMemory or WriteProcessMemory request was completed.>
...micromacro/scripts/rom/classes/pawn.lua:172: bad argument #1 to 'bitAnd' <<null>>

any idea?

edit: also the rom/createpath.lua function does not work too with same error.
hmmm, best thing you can do in this case : delete your ROM folder but safe everything you customized.. than let it update and put over your files again :P cause it seems like the update didnt go well (memory error i got before i updated to newer version).

Administrator
Site Admin

#1813 Post by Administrator » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:17 pm

Yes, the bitAnd() error is due to a broken update. Delete any files/folders that are marked with a red icon (except waypoints and profiles), then redo the update. It will download a fresh copy of those files and fix your problem.

runedancer

#1814 Post by runedancer » Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:11 pm

i've fixed the error with updates so i saved my profiles & waypoints, then manualy updated every folder. so everything is "green" now.

next problem i had was, i needed to create macro and put it to VK_0 button (empty macro). is that must have?

anyway, it looks like it works now, only negative thing there is that my char does backstep when being attacked and that sometimes confuses him or takes longer to react/loot mob.

thanks for help.

Sniped007

#1815 Post by Sniped007 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:12 pm

Lol i have no idea how to use this bot.... every 5 mins it logs off trying to unstick itself and it uses potions constantly even when i have my hp low potion at 30.. help??

alcor75

#1816 Post by alcor75 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:36 pm

excuse me, i'm the only one who crash every time i try to rom/bot.lua? (SVN checkout done 30 second ago, so yes, wery fresh update)
also crash with rom/createpath.lua.
help if possible.

Steinmeier

#1817 Post by Steinmeier » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:52 pm

Micro Macro keeps telling me to correct my profile when i try to start bot.lua/createpath.lua
I defined the <hotkey name="MACRO" key="VK_0" /> tag in the profile and i defined an empty ingame macro at the first macro space and assigned it to key 0.
I also deleted the old hotkeys for RES_MACRO, LOGOUT_MACRO, HP_POTION, MP_POTION, ATTACK.
But still the bot wont start. What did i do wrong?

srdjanns6

#1818 Post by srdjanns6 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:04 pm

Same problem,can someone explain how to set up Macro for HP and MP potions?? step by step.
Thanks

BlackGod

#1819 Post by BlackGod » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:12 pm

srdjanns6 wrote:Same problem,can someone explain how to set up Macro for HP and MP potions?? step by step.
Thanks
Just create an empty macro on the first place...
MM will edit your empty macro automatically... ;)

Steinmeier

#1820 Post by Steinmeier » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:53 pm

BlackGod wrote:
srdjanns6 wrote:Same problem,can someone explain how to set up Macro for HP and MP potions?? step by step.
Thanks
Just create an empty macro on the first place...
MM will edit your empty macro automatically... ;)
Did you read my post at all?