Global Mu Online

Discuss, ask for help, share ideas, give suggestions, read tutorials, and tell us about bugs you have found with MicroMacro in here.

Do not post RoM-Bot stuff here. There is a subforum for that.
Forum rules
This is a sub-forum for things specific to MicroMacro.

This is not the place to ask questions about the RoM bot, which uses MicroMacro. There is a difference.
luonline

Global Mu Online

#1 Post by luonline » Thu May 15, 2008 5:09 pm

Hi! First of all, thanks for this great tool and sorry for my bad English.
I'm converting my old scripts from minimacro 0.65 to micromacro 0.97. They are really very simple (auto party, auto buff, etc.), but I'd like to improve them.
So, I'm trying to get my new bot aware about char's healthy by tracking some memory position or even getting some pixels from Mu interface's life meter. But, I can't read those informations because Artmoney says "process not found" or RGB is always 0 0 0. No error occurs on micromacro's log.
Is that a GameGuard "feature"? Have someone tried advanced features on Mu Online?
Thanks in advance.

Administrator
Site Admin

Re: Global Mu Online

#2 Post by Administrator » Thu May 15, 2008 9:28 pm

You're better off making use of memoryRead* [See: manual] functions as opposed to reading the color from the screen. It's much easier to implement, and is less likely to be effected by configuration changes (different resolutions, video cards, or video settings could potentially make color reading useless).

It most likely is because of GameGuard. The MU client is encrypted, so I cannot be of any help. You will need to look for a GameGuard bypass specific to Mu, or a GameGuard emulation software.

luonline

Re: Global Mu Online

#3 Post by luonline » Mon May 19, 2008 6:21 am

Hi!
elverion wrote:You're better off making use of memoryRead* [See: manual] functions as opposed to reading the color from the screen. It's much easier to implement, and is less likely to be effected by configuration changes (different resolutions, video cards, or video settings could potentially make color reading useless).
OK, thanks for advice.
elverion wrote:It most likely is because of GameGuard. The MU client is encrypted, so I cannot be of any help. You will need to look for a GameGuard bypass specific to Mu, or a GameGuard emulation software.
:cry:
Anyone else could help me?
Thanks a lot.