Auto Login for Multiple Accounts

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Janz

Auto Login for Multiple Accounts

#1 Post by Janz » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:41 pm

Hi guys,

I play Runes of Magic on Europe server (en). I have read a lot on this forum to only get myself confused as i'm not a programmer.

I'm not looking for a bot per se, but instead of having to ask for help from higher lvl players, I prefer to operate a full party myself. Thanks to a friend I have lua scripts to auto operate my other characters to assist in the activities. What I really need is something to automatically log in my small army of characters. Do I need to have svn software and well as micromacro installed to make this work? What other files will I need? Do these materials work on European Server?

Can I achieve this goal with materials described in this forum? If so, anyone willing to share step by step instructions to get this working to an excited non programmer that is familiar with other aspects of computer?

noobbotter

Re: Auto Login for Multiple Accounts

#2 Post by noobbotter » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:16 am

This thread (http://solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewtopic ... =autologin) tells how to use the AutoLogin userfunction and how to use it with a batch file. You can use it to launch multiple clients at once. The LoginXML Addon (if you don't already have it) will be needed.

Janz

#3 Post by Janz » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:46 am

Thank you for the information. During my research I had downloaded various files from that thread and elsewhere in this forum.

I have not installed anything as of yet. So far I have collected:
Loginxml_%282.0.7.1839%29.zip
userfunction_login.lua (the first one listed in the thread you linked)
userfunction_LoginNextChar.lua

micromacro.1.04.174_stable.zip
rombot.3.29.r784.zip
TortoiseSVN-1.9.3.27038-x64-svn-1.9.3.msi

Forgive my ignorance please, but I don't know if using from a batch file requires micromacro or tortoiseSVN. Do i install these? Do they go in their own directory or under the Runes of Magic directory?

noobbotter

#4 Post by noobbotter » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:01 am

If you have not already installed the Micromacro, TortoiseSVN, and rombot software, you'll need to do those first.

See this thread for Loginxml installation/setup: http://solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewtopic ... xml#p10642

The 'userfunction_LoginNextChar.lua' file and 'userfunction_login.lua' file go into the 'micromacro/scripts/rom/userfunctions' folder.

Janz

#5 Post by Janz » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:21 am

Thank you again. Will do so. Where is Micromacro installed at? I read the thread for it but was not clear. I got a zip file with a folder in it, so I am assuming i just place the Micromacro folder somewhere. Does it belong in the Runes of Magic directory, Program Files, or My Documents.

I appreciate your kind assistance.

noobbotter

#6 Post by noobbotter » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:35 am

You can install that wherever you want. Everything you do inside rombot is relative to that folder, so wherever you feel like putting it. It does not need to be in the Runes of Magic folder, in fact I would definitely NOT put it there.