Arcanium Spam Waypoint

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
kenzu38

Arcanium Spam Waypoint

#1 Post by kenzu38 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:09 pm

So, here's a better version of the waypoint I posted in the runes of magic section. It has more user options, just read the file and just ask here what you don't understand.

You'll need the userfunction_Battleground to run this file. Read the second post on that page for instructions on how to prevent the bot from throwing any errors.

There's a new version for that userfunction, so for those who already downloaded the old version, it's recommended that you download the new one since it fixes a problem that I didn't account for before.
Attachments
ArcaniumSpam.xml
v1.1
- fixed flaw in runtimelimit code
- window name printing should be more stable with this version
- added failsafe measure to prevent chars from getting stuck in a wait loop inside arena.
(7.09 KiB) Downloaded 616 times
Last edited by kenzu38 on Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

famousk

Re: Arcanium Spam Waypoint

#2 Post by famousk » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:14 pm

kenzu38 wrote:So, here's a better version of the waypoint I posted in the runes of magic section. It has more user options, just read the file and just ask here what you don't understand.

You'll need the userfunction_Battleground to run this file. Read the second post on that page for instructions on how to prevent the bot from throwing any errors.

There's a new version for that userfunction, so for those who already downloaded the old version, it's recommended that you download the new one since it fixes a problem that I didn't account for before.
this is what happens after the round ends with the new waypoint
Attachments
round end
round end

little_Fan

#3 Post by little_Fan » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:18 am

yeah same problem here :(

kenzu38

#4 Post by kenzu38 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:32 am

Hmm, seems like an error with getbadges() function, I'm guessing it's related to printing while there's a loading screen, so it can't do RoMScript. It doesn't throw an error for me though. We must be running different versions of the bot or MM.

Anyway, I'll post a new version in a few mins that would hopefully run with no errors on all versions. If that version still gives you an error, it's most probably caused by window prints so you just have to turn window prints off in that case. Just post here the errors though so I can fix it.

Braziliano

#5 Post by Braziliano » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:21 pm

kenzu38 wrote:Hmm, seems like an error with getbadges() function, I'm guessing it's related to printing while there's a loading screen, so it can't do RoMScript. It doesn't throw an error for me though. We must be running different versions of the bot or MM.

Anyway, I'll post a new version in a few mins that would hopefully run with no errors on all versions. If that version still gives you an error, it's most probably caused by window prints so you just have to turn window prints off in that case. Just post here the errors though so I can fix it.

sorry to hear it dind't work for that guy , but kenzu thank you very much! <3 .. it works like a charm :)

question: do you know if it's possible to tweak the script to join as a group?

kenzu38

#6 Post by kenzu38 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:41 pm

Ok, v1.1 is up. I recommend downloading it again even for those who had no problems before. It has some added safety measures for preventing chars to get stuck in a loop. The runtimelimit code also won't work on the earlier version.
Braziliano wrote:question: do you know if it's possible to tweak the script to join as a group?
Try this version of userfunction_Battleground:
userfunction_BattleGroundtest.lua
(3.89 KiB) Downloaded 471 times
then edit the waypoint file, find and replace the line:

Code: Select all

joinBG("aa", 60)
to

joinBG("aa", true, 60)
Untested but it's worth a try.

little_Fan

#7 Post by little_Fan » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:33 pm

but how do I re-login after I got kicked to the login screen?
otherwise there is no possibility to test the scripts
Last edited by little_Fan on Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thewatcher

#8 Post by thewatcher » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:41 pm

Hello and thank you for this script. I have a problem , once the arena over, I find myself right out but the window remains in blue with the message "the char_successfully teleported ..." the script does not this stimulus to get back in the queue

mat

#9 Post by mat » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:47 am

hello who can help me for my code error I understands not.
2015-11-23 15:39:10 -[string "..."]:177: attempt to call global 'inBG' <a nil value>
thx

BlubBlab

#10 Post by BlubBlab » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:02 pm

I think you also need a userfunction for this he linked it too, at least this is my first guess.
Jack-of-all-trades, but master-of-only of a few :D

My Reps:
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-with-OpenCV (My version of MM2 with OpenCV and for MS Visual Studio)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/rom-bot (rombot with no stop WP and advanced human emulation mode and some other extensions)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-2-Bot-Framework ( A work in progress )
My Tools : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6226

sauhard

#11 Post by sauhard » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:54 am

what are you guys trying to achieve? Can anyone explain what's the deal with arcanium arena becoming popular all of a sudden?:P
Satisfaction is the end of desire!!

BlubBlab

#12 Post by BlubBlab » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:58 pm

I'm not sure but I guess they farming honor inside it and since the training ground is cheat free. It is the only equip independent stuff you can make to gain honor I guess.

EDIT: ah I see you can win the best stats through pvp now
Jack-of-all-trades, but master-of-only of a few :D

My Reps:
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-with-OpenCV (My version of MM2 with OpenCV and for MS Visual Studio)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/rom-bot (rombot with no stop WP and advanced human emulation mode and some other extensions)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-2-Bot-Framework ( A work in progress )
My Tools : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6226

thewatcher

#13 Post by thewatcher » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:55 am

thewatcher wrote:Hello and thank you for this script. I have a problem , once the arena over, I find myself right out but the window remains in blue with the message "the char_successfully teleported ..." the script does not this stimulus to get back in the queue
Hello Nobody has a solution for me please ?

kenzu38

#14 Post by kenzu38 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:50 am

Ok, I was focusing on other games I'm playing since they had better events so...

Anyways, you guys probably have solved your issues by now but I'm gonna post possible solutions I can think of to help other people in the future.

little_Fan wrote:but how do I re-login after I got kicked to the login screen? otherwise there is no possibility to test the scripts
You can try changing the line leaveBG(30) to ChangeChar("current").
thewatcher wrote:Hello and thank you for this script. I have a problem , once the arena over, I find myself right out but the window remains in blue with the message "the char_successfully teleported ..." the script does not this stimulus to get back in the queue
First step is still to make sure you are using the latest version I posted, if you are already using it, then try turning off the prints.

If you already turned off prints and it's still hanging, then maybe you can try adding a line into the code. Look for the lines:

if runtimelimit and ((os.time()-scriptstarttime)/60) >= runtimelimit then
		cprintf(cli.yellow,"Exceeded the set runtime limit. Ending script.\n")
		endscript = true
	end
After that line, add:

print(getbadges())
just to make sure the bot is not hanging because it can't do RoMScript properly. So, if after leaving the arena, you can't see a print of the badges you currently have on the MM window, then RoMScript is the problem. In this case, you can probably try adding yrest() after leaveBG(30).

If it does print properly, another possibility I can think of is a problem with player:update(). leaveBG() has waitForLoadingScreen(), which in turn has player:update(). And I think player:update() loads skills if it detects your class has changed. So I think there's a problem loading skills since you change class from Duelist to your original class once you're outside the arena.

I can only advise to try a clean profile. Since you don't need skills for this wp anyway, you can try deleting all the skills in your custom profile and see if it fixes the problem. Otherwise, I can't really think of anything else that could cause hangs.

thewatcher

#15 Post by thewatcher » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:19 pm

Thank you very much , it works :)

kenzu38

#16 Post by kenzu38 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:57 am

Ok, so I tried running AA, and although I wasn't sure it will hang for me as well, it did.

So I investigated the cause by putting prints on player:update(), and I think I found out what's causing the hang.

It's indeed caused by player:update() and not the wp's or userfunction's codes. Function player:update's updateNature code in particular. The root of the problem is deeper of course but I'm not too keen on investigating further.

So anyway, a workaround will need you to edit your player.lua file's player:update() code.

So open your player.lua which should be in ..\scripts\RoM\classes folder. Then just start scrolling down, it doesn't take long to get to the cluster:

self:updateCasting()
	self:updateBattling()
	self:updateStance() -- Also updates Stance2
	self:updateActualSpeed() -- Also updates Moving
	self:updateNature()
Then you just need to edit the line self:updateNature() to:

if self.Class1 and self.Class1 ~= 11 then self:updateNature() end
Since duelists don't need nature's power, we just stop the bot from updating it when class1 is duelist.

hackfleisch

#17 Post by hackfleisch » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:43 am

Works, Thank You!

thewatcher

#18 Post by thewatcher » Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:46 am

Hello, i have a new problem

Once I get into the arena, I have the message that the address of the player change, and the script stops

kenzu38

#19 Post by kenzu38 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:00 am

thewatcher wrote:Hello, i have a new problem

Once I get into the arena, I have the message that the address of the player change, and the script stops
Sounds like the same problem I just posted a solution to. Read 2 posts above your latest post and see if it solves your problem.

thewatcher

#20 Post by thewatcher » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:00 am

Hello, I made the modification and this time at the end I have to wait 2 mins to be out of the arena and I still have the message of the change of address and RomBot it blocks without re-registering